Customize

Dohring Household "Org Board" for super-rich scientology family Laurie & Doug Dohring

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by sci and tell, Mar 27, 2010.

1. sci and tell Member

Dohring Household "Org Board" for super-rich scientology family Laurie & Doug Dohring

Lookie what I found... the personal household "org board" for super-rich Scientologists Laurie Dohring (more) and Doug Dohring (circa 2001) --- as in Dohrings of Neopets fame, Digital Lightwave scandals, Slatkin ponzi scheme, and probably more I don't know about. I personally went to the Flag graduation where their son, Jason Dohring, spoke. Jason mentioned he went to Flag to go Clear and he'd just completed the L-11 Rundown. He seemed awful young to be spending all that money on Flag-rates auditing. I later found out how rich his family really was. That Flag auditing was a mere drop in the bucket.

Well, here's the family org board. Enjoy (or puke) to your hearts content.
    (P.S. I have no idea why I have this. It was probably passed out as some sort of sample on how a Scientologist could use a Scientology Org Board in his/her life.)

Downloadble PDF: Dohring Houshold Org Board.pdf

(Images to follow. I think I need to reboot to get the uploads to work.)
  2. Marty Rugburn Member

Re: Dohring Household "Org Board" for super-rich scientology family Laurie & Doug Doh

virus warning. osa?

[mod]Learn how to computer....
    [/mod]
  3. sci and tell Member

Re: Dohring Household "Org Board" for super-rich scientology family Laurie & Doug Doh

Ah crap. Reboot didn't help. Ancient computer and even more ancient browser on this old and feeble puppy. The upload to imageshack just craps out for me.

Here's the JPG files zipped and uploaded.

If anyone feels like downloading the zipped JPGs and loading them so the average Joe can simply see them on WWP without downloading a PDF, please help yourself. Someone will apreciate it, I'm sure.
  4. Anonymous Member

While this is lulzy, probably to ex's who understand it... This seems like some families personal Chores List... So they applied LRH tech to their household... meh.. Also where did you get this..

FOUDTl.jpg
  5. PodPeople Member

lol external would be their servant slaves, who evidently need training. But hey, not spoiled at all. Appears family Does change their own lightbulbs and replace clock batteries, as well as load up the car with their ski gear.
  6. sci and tell Member

There's some bits which reveal how deep the scilon-thinking runs in this household. Most of it is just plain amusing (Office of the DAD, Roughhousing).

Scilon parts:
    Dept 3 --> Kids BP and List inspection unit
    Dept 7 --> FSM commission unit, Kids career unit
    Dept 11 --> Scientology Services Section, Kids Auditing unit, Kids Training unit, Staff work unit
    Dept 21 --> Office of the MOM, Kids Thetan I/C, Kids MAA
  7. grebe Member

I can't understand any of that.

Here's our system: invite people over every 2-4 weeks. Forces us to straighten the place up.
  8. Anonymous Member

Office of the Mom / Dad.
    Freaken ronbots.
  9. Alpha Bates Member

Department 13 - "Driver to Mechanic Unit"
    Department 14 - "Automoblie Repairs Unit"

Isn't the mechanic the one who....I don't even....

Think they have a board for their intimate activities?

Department 69 - "Suck my Unit Unit"
  10. sci and tell Member

^^^^^ The Best Joke du Jour!!!!!!

Oh wait... Scientologists don't have sex... they "sublimate their desires". Hubbard said so. And even Kirstie Alley said so on her recent interview with Larry King. ha haaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  11. BusinessBecky Member

I wonder if they are making him keep a masturbation diary.
  12. EyeOnSci Member

he,he

That I can understand!
  13. pedrofcuk Member

LRH was just so WRONG!