Customize

Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Just to be clear as the person assaulted...

The reason I want to press charges is because I am a peaceful protester who was assaulted unprovoked. Not because my feelings were hurt. This is not acceptable to me.

I asked her why she did it over and over, and all she could say was "I don't know."

To me that's very telling. And it's why.
  2. Anonymous Member

Ok, but you don't need hospital to press charges. You only need immediate medical documentation if you plan a civil suit. I doubt you sustained any serious injuries, or at least that can't wait until Monday. Of course, ignore any advice from the internet. I'm sure your paramedic friend has seen hundreds of these injuries, so take that for what it is worth.

No one is questioning you pressing charges.
  3. Anonymous Member

Was there anything specific she did that proved she was most likely a Scilon? Aside from the "bullbaiting" which could just be crazy-person ranting? Like did she, say, come out of the mission, or did she utter the words, "my religion", "wrong information", "<classical scientologist utterings>" etc?
  4. SomeRandGuy Member

Good stuff. Everyone here supports you, I'm sure.

... And by support, they will watch your videos and post in this thread. ^_^
  5. Anonynamefag Member

6r4ocg.png
  6. Anonymous Member

A PERFECT STORM OF WIN
    (for us. A perfect storm of fail for the Scilons)
  7. Anonymous Member

Also isn't the Halifax mission closed on Saturdays?
  8. Anonymous Member

She said to us "That sign is promoting hate" (who is DM sign)
    "No it's not, it's raising awareness about the criminal acts of this man"
    "NO! IT'S PROMOTING HATE"
    she would often over talk us, ask a question then interrupt.
    An anon responded "That's a very reactive mind way of looking at it, A=A=A"... and she seemed to understand and want to move on. She certainly didn't say 'what the fuck are you talking about'.

She also repeatedly demanded we remove our masks, she'd asking a question. I'd answer and she'd say "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU UNTIL YOU TAKE OFF YOUR MASK. YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO MAKE A STATEMENT WITH YOUR FACE EXPOSED."

That sort of stuff.
  9. Anonymous Member

She walked by on our side of the walk within minutes of our arrival.

First thing she said was "shouldn't people be free to believe what they want?"

"Sure they are, but this isn't about beliefs. It's about criminal acts that need to be exposed."

"no it's not it's about hate blah blah blah"
  10. Mutante Member

LULZ
  11. A.Non Hubbard Member

She said our sign was promoting hate and we should take off our masks because we're cowards. We said our sign is not promoting hate, it's informing the public about Who Is David Miscavige? and how David Miscavige beats his staff, we're out here bec-- "YOUR SIGN IS SPREADING HATE! TAKE OFF YOUR MASK!" She takes pictures of us with her cellphone while texting which is typical Patty Baber Tech. Then she eventually reaches for the mask and punches the anon. When she realized she was caught she suddenly got very eased down and relaxed and turned herself in.

Either she was the most bipolar woman with extreme mood changes ever or she's a scientologist doing scientolog-y things outside a scientology mission on a day when we announced we were going to show up. Occam's razor.
  12. Anonymous Member

The boxer had likely been punched several times that is true. But one punch can have the same effect. Often rings are involved in cuts as well, the mask would likely have protected from cuts with a ring if it was not move away, the eye hole could have also come down and scratched the cheek but that is not important. What is important is that he didn't fall down when the girl punched him.

I hope that whoever did get punched, and any anon who has been assaulted, adds a black eye to his GF mask.
  13. Old Shadow Member

Oh also:

inb4 the video of 'SCIENTOLOGIST ASSAULTS A PROTESTER' is uploaded to YouTube and yet another battle breaks out as the Scilons go all-out to remove it from YouTube, a la the Ron Savelo/Shawn Lonsdale title bout.
  14. AnonOne Member

15. Relyt Member

Well, when the video DOES go up, make sure you have a copy of the video for download on MEGAUPLOAD so others can mirror it!
  16. Anonymous Member

Curious! So the woman took a photo with her cellphone? That pretty much rules out anyone I care(d) about it possibly being, then. That's a relief.
  17. Anonymous Member

What do you mean?
  18. Terl Member

I was worried about the attacker being someone I cared about. But the person I was worried about the attacker being would not be taking photos with her cellphone and texting. If it was a Scientologist I probably still know WHO it is and am still curious, but I am not worried about them being arrested and doing stupid ass things very much at all.
  19. JMBrandon Member

This sounds a little familiar....
    classic lulz?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz98Nu1y-5k&feature=PlayList&p=35D1854638165743&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13"]YouTube - Crazy Lady Yelling at Scientology Protesters[/ame]
  20. amaX Member

Fucking bite me, Anonymous poster. Yeah, I grew up in the fucking country in a neighborhood with all country boys where it wasn't safe for me to act like a girl. I've been punched in the face and I've punched 'em back, too. When we weren't pissed and punching each other, we were practicing self-defense moves from our dad's Soldier of Fortune magazines.

My son and I were playing basketball in the kitchen one day---did I say I was a tomboy?---and he had the ball. I was guarding him fairly close and he came up and back hard. His shoulder met with my nose. He broke my nose. Immediate bleeding. He's freaking out. I'm laughing---all those years fighting while growing up and no one had ever broken my nose. Years later, I had to have an x-ray done of my face and they found that one cheekbone had been broken and the other slightly cracked from the broken nose. I never knew until that x-ray that he'd broken and cracked my cheekbones, too.

So, yeah, Anonymous fucktard poster, shit can happen to those tiny bones in your face that you're not even aware of.

To our punched Anon: she broke the skin through a mask. Is your eye getting black? You could possibly have a broken cheekbone. Go to the fucking hospital and get an x-ray.

To everyone else: I have no idea if this woman is a public Scientologist or if she's SO or maybe on staff, but they seem to be trotting out their public females here in Clearwater to punch at men. This seems to be a new trend. Maybe in their twisted logic they think that a male won't press charges against a woman. Fuck that.
  21. Anonymous Member

She had dark shoulder length hair, I would put her in the late thirties slot maybe a bit older. She wasn't fat but wasn't skinny either, pretty much built. I'd describe her complexion as tanned.
  22. Terl Member

I like that video. So much chaos!
  23. Anonymous Member

My kneck is feeling a bit better and we'll see if there's a black eye. Cheek bone definitely not broken.

I wasn't really interested in a civil suit unless I had to miss work or some shit, which seems unlikely. I just want to make sure all our ducks are in a row.
  24. Terl Member

Ok, I'm not sure. Did she have an accent?
  25. Anonymous Member

Nope.

This is actually pretty close to what she looks like.

http://www.littlereview.com/goddesslouise/art/cuckoo/cuckoo21.jpg

I'd say she was slightly darker in complexion, bit of a wider face.

She also had an ample, strong ass. Big legs. I'd say she probably has a mean kick to her too. She had a standard accent, nothing that sounded unusual or distinctive.

I'm typing up the story of the cab driver.
  26. Anonymous Member

chalk nao pls?
  27. Sol Mann Member

I can't FUCKING believe I missed all this.

I've been pushing in the background to go back out and chalk, given I fucked up that aspect of the plan last night.

But given what's happened, it's probably in our best interest to not go out and provoke them further at the moment. We want to keep the cops on our side, if they get called back there it might not be good.
  28. AnonOne Member

Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

As always, you are correct.
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halfiax - Haliwin raid report -

^^^yup^^^

Just the fact someone is raising fists and using them. CoS is extra cheezeez.

Heya macho 'That ain't a wound!' dumb shit mofos. STFU. My first reaction was, that ain't nothin'' but what is something is the simple fact that if this person is any sort of scilon, obviously the 'tech' ain't working. That and the fact striking out fer words etc. is pretty childish and stupid crap, worthy of badly raised children around 6-8yrs old. Good grief.
    After all, should they not be all above enturbulations??

Rem, CoS is hyping everyone into a frothing slather, watcher backs imho.

Play smart and safe, watcher backs and watcher buds.

:)
  30. Anonynamefag Member

THIS. He was physically wounded, it doesn't matter how small the cut it - it's still a fucking cut. Blood was drawn.

This guy gets an Anon Purple Heart.
  31. PresidentShaw Member

25.gif
  32. Anonymous Member

bump2.jpg
  33. Antagone Member

We need to pay heed to this and also think about how bad it would look if one of the guys decided to punch a woman back because I think that's what the Scilons are trying to set up. Let's not forget the battle for hearts and minds and no matter how fucked up it is, the fact is that if a woman hits a man and he punches her back then people are going to blast him for doing it.

To the guy who got punched, well done you for keeping your cool and not lamping her right back.
  34. Anonymous Member

should made sure she knew her place was in the kitchen.
  35. Anonymous Member

DIAF.
  36. Antagone Member

1/10
  37. Anonymous Member

unsuccessful-troll.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

GOD DOMMIT IT'S "NECK", NOT "KNECK" WTF IS THAT?
  39. Legion Member

toasting in epic bread etc.
  40. Anonymous Member

<3