Customize

Don't like a thread no worries a WWP mod will dome it for you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Okay, thank you so much..
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Annnnnnnnd, not a single fuck was given that heroic day, but the crazy fuck jumped his swimming pool. And didn't puke a drop.
  5. Anonymous Member

Trolly biatch, quit talking to yourself ya fucking stupid.
  6. Anonymous Member

its cold and rainy outside today.
  7. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Read page 1.

Decided OP was a faggot.

Left thread.
  9. Anonymous Member

Dear OP, fuck off Vadim you flaming fruit-bat, what you say? not a fuck is given.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. OK Bitches... its time for me to step in & sort out this lovers tiff!!

Anon Homo's bend over, NOW!!! Unzips pants......

TAKE IT LIKE A MAN BOY!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Protip: Bolding text does not make it funnier.
  12. Anonymous Member

Wanna know why everyone left this thread? Inhale. Smell that stench? Yeah, AGP farts. Cleared out the room.
  13. cTp Member

14. Anonymous Member

It's hard deciding if I like AGP or VaD less.

I do know that AGP is at least somewhat entertaining... until I recall he doxed Anons.
    VaD is somewhat entertaining... until he starts spewing his unintelligible butthurt over multiple unrelated threads.

hmm...
  15. i must be butthurt like a ghey desperately having a srs hurting for a jonesing to have a wonder john talk to me in seekrit. lol. but then,shhh, don't tell, - i am a lonely old dumped fag-hag in the closet. that is right. i am a butthurt fag-hag. A one-time real queen's queeen if you know what i mean. (that was terrible) My favorite hang out at one time was a gay bar where I felt like everybodies little sister in a really laid-back siesta type of setting where they would make me non-alcoholic shirley temples when i would go to visit them in the afternoon before an evening shift at work. My best friend at the time, Bobby was the one who took me there with his partner, James. I was the only girl in the whole entire place. the only girl. And, it was like having twenty nice dads. I would go by there in the afternoon to say hi to my friends before work. I always somehow worked the late shift. Retail. Anyways, i miss those guys like i miss an old box of toys that were lost forever.

i need to edit this but i cannot right now. sorry about this mess of text.
  16. If you do not love this guy in this picture right here, something is seriously wrong with you.

Like you might have something wonKy with your DNA and should look into having that checked out by a professional physician. Also, i noticed that he has a nice smile and always makes me laugh. He can be a bitch, but so can i. He is very intelligent and thoughtful when he wants to be.

I love you, AGP
    stay healthy.
    (yourmahherrobrothx.).

quote="Demented VaD, post: 2249717"][IMG][/quote]
  17. Anonymous Member

OK, so does that mean you prefer AGP, or VaD? Both are gay and way butthurt.
  18. Anonymous Member

[/quote]
    If he doxes you, you might not feel that way any longer.
  19. That is fair.If he doxed you,I can completely understand why anyone would think that he acted like a prick.
    That is fair.
    [/quote]
    Keep his ass out of here then. I don't make those types of decisions. This isn't my site and I don't want to play referee because it's not my site and none of my business.
    fine with me. IRL, I want to get back to neutral and move on, to be honest. and forgive.

I understand totally why you have misgivings, and there were several times he was a real jerk to people and I would very discreetly and quietly contact people (leadurrrfag durr hurr hurr) to try to get them to get along and cooperate, because all of them had a lot of egofag-tendencies, and trying to get them to just fucking play nice and be civil while staying on target was a hell of a lot of time-consuming work. I spent countless hours working on handling it.
    We went through a terribly combative time, all of us. That is for sure.

And, you put up with a lot of shit and enough is enough.
    I am on whichever side you are on. Just let me know, hon.
  20. I don't know how in the world i feel about either one of them.
    They puzzle me. I like it when they decide to take a break.
  21. Anonymous Member

Sue that is fair.

Keep his ass out of here then. This isn't my site and I don't want to play referee. fine with me. IRL, I want to get back to neutral and move on, to be honest.
    I understand totally why you have misgivings, and there were times he was a real jerk to people and I would very discreetly and quietly contact people (leadurrrfag durr hurr hurr) to try to get them to get along and cooperate, because all of them had a lot of egofag-tendencies, and trying them to get to just fucking play nice and be civil was a hell of a lot of work.

And, you put up with a lot of shit and enough is enough.
    I am on whichever side you are on. Just let me know, hon.[/quote]
    I'm not Sue, but OK :)

I still like AGP's videos, but he did dox a few Anons. Not nice at all. So, I don't likey.
    VaD is a cult apologist, kinda in a Keystone Kops sorta way. Not really likey, either.

I like you, tho :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

You seriously have to ask which is better?

What has VlaD ever done except whine?
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Nope... which one's worse.
  25. They WWP track your every move this site is anything but Anonymous, remember Bob Minton, AGP they sold you out AnonWalker will too. Quit living in a dream these mods are government snitches
  26. Anonymous Member

ummm, sure.
  27. Register faggot...
  28. Anonymous Member

ohai VaD. Please go fag up your thread.
  29. hushpuppy Member

yeah, a government snitch site would surely allow you to guest post without having to register
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

ladies first
  31. 302001.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Thank you. You have revived this thread.
    The government now knows which versions of "OP is a faggot" and "Your argument is invalid" I use. Me scard.
  33. sue Administrator

Welcome to the WWP international honeypot -- where you are encouraged not to commit ANY crimes and are constantly reminded of how to do things legally. Because clearly, entrapping or getting you arrested is what WWP stands for.

The logic is sound!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. The government mod snitches deleted your comment like this in another thread.
    angry_gay_pope_at_gold.jpg
  35. Anonymous Member

I actually like the mods. Most of them, a lot. That said, I reported a move to the thunderdome. Ironically it was a day after this thread began. IMHO, too many threads moved recently.
  36. Anonymous Member

So you reported the mods to the mods for moderating the forum?
  37. 30215548.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Yes an you responed within 10mins or less any police street detective with any experience would say that type of statement points to guilt.
    1. Does WWP track TCP/IP's?
    2. Do they use scripts within ReCaptcha?
    3.Under subpoena would any Mod give away all the user information?
    Yea a few Yes checks by the mods, don't give yourselves away so easily next time you proved your guilt much to fast last time, remember Hush.
  39. Sue, just like Hush you responded so rapidly, ask a police detective anyone in law enforcement your comment points to guilt, Period, didn't think you were that dumb.