Customize

Down time - Soon

Discussion in 'Site News and Announcements' started by sue, May 5, 2013.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Fucking cloudflare eh?
  2. The Internet Member

3. TorontosRoot Member

4. Mods this is a genuine post and I'd like to keep it where it can be seen, thank you.

5. Dis, please don't erase this post a third time.
    My offer is sincere and if Sue wishes to discuss this with me then he should be able to make the decision by himself and post a response of his own.
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I'm in the middle of modding it, be gentle
  7. Sincerest apologies Dis , I was reading elsewhere.
    And, please forgive my reticence at going public with these posts for the time being.
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I can't find your original comment anymore. If you do then I'll fetch it. To insure Sue gets it and for you to remain anonymous I suggest you pm him from a sock, I'm not sure he'll see this otherwise.
  9. sue Administrator

What's this commotion about exactly? A payment notification was missed which translated into DNS being pulled, this was rectified as soon as it was apparent.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Commotion is about someone being a faggot.
    Which is apparently earth-shattering news, around here.

Also, plz don't negotiate with terrorists:
  11. Oh. It's so nice of you to respond to the clamor, after a couple of days. If only you were so prompt with other problems.

When do you plan on having the situation with the Anonymous button "rectified"?
  12. sallysock Member

thanks. I miss you anon button.
  13. HEY, BACK OFF AND GIVE HIM A LITTLE FUCKING TIME AND MONEY TO FIX THE ANONYMOUS BUTTON!!!!!
  14. So, people can respond and quote me, but Mods are going to delete my post? That seems silly. In the name of free speech, I am going to repeat my inquiry to sue.

Oh. It's so nice of you to respond to the clamor, after a couple of days. If only you were so prompt with other problems.

When do you plan on having the situation with the Anonymous button "rectified"?
  15. Zak McKracken Member

In the name of Free Speech I demand the right to delete any post which offends me.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Aren't you overreacting somewhat with your talk of terrorists?

Or is it that you like to stir shit up ?
    You're nasty, there is no escaping that fact.
  17. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lololol! up thar! ^^^
    • Like Like x 1
  18. when is this site finally going down?
  19. Would you like it to go down soon?
    Give us a date and we'll do our best to oblige you. Any day but a Friday that's the day we're at the mosque.
  20. TorontosRoot Member

No, we want this site to be up.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

the nice fact, is that eduard ravel is an artist:D , a death artist :D:D