Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herro Member

Keep trying and maybe some day you will.

<3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Optimisticate Member

In ref to Marty's little blog post, it's interesting that he's trying to implement a new word association with scientology as run by David Miscavige - "radical". He also calls disposable people, like PI's and underworldly characters as "cut outs".

In ref to the SP declare, I think it's wonderful that it was admitted to court. Corporate insanity has been admitted to the court by the last people who should have ever brought it up to the court - the corporate peons. What was that thing that happened back around 2000, 2001? Some large corporation playing nothing but a shell game by shifting it's money from false company to false company?

Scientology is setting up the government's case against it quite well. It's a bigger con than Enron. It could involve as much if not more money (hello platinum bars stored in a mountain), more money laundering, more shell ("cut out") companies than can be imagined, more people involved (over the entire period of time, not just those in now), international human trafficking (it was only a country or two that Enron screwed over) and bigger deceit than Ken Lay could have ever dreamt up.

It will all come out in the legal arena someday and people will pretend to be shocked.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. Loki's spawn Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. The only place I ever want to see Lady Gaga is VH1's "Where Are They Now".
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Keep claiming glory for pessimism and you'll hate yourself for every minute you spend here.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. subgenius Member

clarence darrow was asked to be in a debate
    "how much time do you need to prepare?" he was asked.
    "depends on which side i'm on," he replied
    "if its the negative.........
    i can start right now"
    darrow predicted internet trolls
    he was cool
    (see also deborah tannen "the argument culture")
    (google: wrestling with a pig)
    it gets real boring, real fast
    we got work to do
    • Like Like x 1
  7. subgenius Member

add striving for mediocrity
  8. Miranda Member

9. Gaga looks like Marilyn Manson ate some glitter, and this is what he shat out.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Miranda Member

Yeah, she's so unattractive and gauche that I think I won't start a run of Gaga images...
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Disco Necked Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. Loki's spawn Member

^Best idea of entire thread.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Miranda Member

How about: Themes We Do Not Want?
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

Hellooooo ... gaga is strictly do not want!
  17. Miranda Member

Now I'm having trouble thinking of anything as do not want as Gaga...
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

it's harder when you work backward, huh?
  19. BrakTalk Member

We are the people that you haaaaaaate. We are the bastards that you created.
  20. Miranda Member

Yes lol... Toothaches?
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes, it does :(
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

HERO STOP USING ANONYMOUS POST to make it look like you got supporters.

1. Cult spent resources on this case
    2. Tied up and is tying up Moxon
    3. Burned their bridges with the police and look like the lying horses asses they are.
    4. Most of the time Brian was gone RP covered for him till the weather got ass cold and then the cult did not hold BBQ's in winter.
    5. Sparrow has a case history of false charges he can use to protect himself.
    6. The cult can get sued over this or even better yet just Kim.
    7. When Sparrow does go back it will be EPIC because there is no doubt the cult told their zombies he is gone forever. THAT ALONE MAKE THE 9 MONTHS WORTH IT.
    I could go on but obviously pointing out FAIL as a success for the cult is FAIL. They did not win and will not. What is your point, that they won and we should go home? You are making a pointless argument, the cult chose lie and there is nothing anyone can do to keep them from lying.
    • Like Like x 7
  23. Anonymous Member

It would be nice if Marty came up with a few hundred questions for Sparrows lawyer to ask DM in addition to what Sparrow can think of.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. subgenius Member

request thread split
    woo hoo vs.
    trolling
    there is a time for every purpose
    under heaven
    (i just threw up a little in my mouth)
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Well, gorespam is out since there is no Dome. How about Black Eyed Peas? I do not want them. They require a mashup with Aggrotech/goth techno before they're even tolerable.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. ^^^^Very disingenuous, Marty, how dare you spew on and on about Scientology harassment when you've enforced Hubbard's brutal abusive policies for decades and never said a word until you were slapped around by DM yourself.

Marty would certainly know about Radical Scientology harassment, he's overseen black ops for years as a leader of Radical scientology, abusive since its inception when LRH introduced it all as an "exact science" of the mind and changed that debunked bullshit into a "Religion".

Now Marty Rathbun wants to fuck ex-scientologists out of their money and mind in a kinder, gentler manner.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Abuse / Fraud

Marty, Stop trying to profit from batshit insane LRH puke, imean "tech", you fraud.

Every single Scientologist is/was a victim of Hubbard, imho and needs help and time to cope as the cult falls apart, especially you, Marty.
    • Like Like x 7
  27. Sam Urai Member

I'll explain it to you and I'll use small words. Essentially Anonymous vs. Scientology is a zero sum game. That means when they lose, we win and vice versa. Scientology considers the courtroom its home turf; obviously they can afford the best legal representation there is and while their strategy is primarily geared towards tying people up in court, they're used to winning in court because they can out
    maneuver just about anyone this side of F. Lee Bailey.
    While the court proceedings kept Sparrow from protesting, I would submit to you that interest in his case actually drove views of his various protests and probably put them out in front of a much wider audience than they would have reached otherwise.
    If you think them losing this case is somehow a win for their side, I'd hate to have heard how you would have gloated had they actually prevailed.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. subgenius Member

see post 378
    and
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

trolls may be a way to make fairly stupid people try and think
    with the intention of actually re-inforcing the beliefs the trolls purportedly challenge
    OK
    but i think most of the folks i see around here
    are quite beyond that
    and its a waste of time and energy
    in which case is counter-productive and
    therefore
    evil since it
    hinders doing something about the world's most sinister scam
    which, even this post, also does
    so try to stay on target woo hoo
    which i obviously fail at
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Miranda Member

Herro isn't samefagging, just to clarify since it came up.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Loki's spawn Member

Justin Bieber?
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Here's a vid that's all sorts of awesome you could use for inspiration, Miranda. Your God sent us to destroy.

33. Anonymous Member

Here's some old-fashioned drama
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Herro's just a lil hungry...... s'ok ta feed once in a while........
  35. HOC Member

Now we're talkin'
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Hate to rub it in, but Herro called it right on this one. Scientology doesn't give a flying fuck if they win on any given legal action. It is LRH "scripture" that:

[blockquote]The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly.[/blockquote]

Their purpose is to cost you money and keep you off the streets, the net, the press, or wherever you are. Unless victories like these are followed up with extreme punishment to the cult for having brought them, the cult may not have won, but they certainly haven't lost, either. They don't really care if they win these things.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer. Wins like this are morale boosters for our side. But that doesn't mean the cult is terribly worried or that they really "lost" since they never cared if they even "won" anyway.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Someone at The New Yorker picking up on this would turn it to gold, though.
  39. Anonymous Member

They are and will be giving quite a large fuck, in fact. Since you know nothing, your response in not required.
  40. Trufax. They have a longstanding history of thinking only in the short term. In the short term, their tactics were successful, and they've been right, because they've only been called out a small percentage of the time on their bullshit. Of the times they've been called out, they've successfully beaten many of those, including the IRS (I'm still like WTF?! over that one) into submission. Great for Sparrow, and win, but the CoS got what they wanted, too. Isn't one of their "scriptures" as follows: The point of a lawsuit is not to win, but to harass. The same is obviously true of all legal actions they undertake. With his SP declare, that opened up even more avenues and justifications to fuck him over, at least in their warped minds.
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.