Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Not doxing Anons (even assholes) is one of the few consistent rules on this forum, presumably because it's in all of our best interests not to let this become an outlet for it. (and yes, samefag, can't edit Anon post above)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Dox show up here all the time. Usually Scilon dox.. but AFAIK Posting Dox is not a problem amirite?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm not saying don't post OP, I'm saying don't post dox.
  4. Anonymous Member

I think there's a problem with doxing other Anons, but frankly at this moment the rules are unwritten. Just do unto others, etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BrakTalk Member

Via Skype:

[1:07:16 AM] <removed>: fuck you [name redacted], you fucking bitch
    [1:07:33 AM] <removed>: we found you
    [1:08:35 AM] <removed>: [address redacted]
    [1:09:34 AM] <removed>: you fucked with the wrong people motherfucker
    [1:10:37 AM] <removed>: little cunt, you're fucked now
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Op here,not me posting dox.
    I posted my op just as a general warning.
    My intent was not to import the drama from elsewhere.
    Dox have been dropped,and I feel sure It's only the start.
    Doxing anons has never been tolerated,even in the dome.
    although of course it has happens
    This drama could turn nasty in the short term.
    It has nothing to do with WWP.
    I used to go on Anonops but I am not going to get involved in this.
    Anonops is fucking radioactive.
    My advice don't get involved.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. hushpuppy Member

The rules are clear: Never dox another anon here on WWP.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. lulzgasm Member

Eh. That happens even to groups whose activities are fully legit. Just ask Jesse hi-Jackson.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Full agreement here, Lulz, they most certainly do happen. Illegal activities are not a prerequisite to infiltration of a group and if my posting implied that, I apologize.

In Canada, there have been documented incidents of police infiltration of protest groups of many stripes.

Sometimes, the impostors are just doing intel; other times, they are instigating illegal activities, such as violence. cf, the G20/G8 meetings and protests last year in Ontario/Toronto/Huntington. Very bad scenes played out and the infiltration was heavy.

With the digital culture situation, Anonymous + the "black hat, white hat gray hat" ideologies and mythologies, I perceive a set of vulnerabilities wherever the rules aren't firmly set.

The rules at Why We Protest are firmly set and fully enforced. When the rules are firmly set, and everyone consistently respects the rules, there's no problem, even with an ever-present infiltration.

No one is advocating or doing anything illegal so there is nothing to fear. When there are no such rules, or very loosey-goosey and vague rules about illegalities, things can take a bad turn, such as what's reported in this thread.

However, I also realize that the incident reported ITT may have nothing to do with any police infiltration. It may simply be a power-struggle and a falling out over competing agendas.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. I'm not convinced that posting a picture readily available on Google Streetview is illegal. And can we really class [name redacted] as Anon anymore?
  12. WhiteNight Member

I was expecting another conspiracy thread.
    Interesting. Anything we can do about this dipshit? (besides visit him with a couple of baseball bats)
    WWP doesn't condone illegal activity. Don't actually do it.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Herro Member

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Herro Member

It was me. I did anonops. Come at me bro.
  15. I don't even get why he would do this. He MUST have realised it would take but minutes for his info to be spread over the internet. What a moron.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. WhiteNight Member

This "[name redacted]"'s dox have been leaked. I give him a week before he's lynched.
    Also; the "hacker forum" guy above is clearly a moron.
  17. Anonymous Member

not every video on youtube you can embet.

herro
    fails again
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

FIFY?
  19. Miranda Member

Doxing is not okay. Don't do it here, period.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. cfanon Member

Was reading this on HNN this morning actually. Dox are there... Not that I'm condoning naughty stuff. Bad anon, it's not like we're an internet hate machine or anything.....

Edit:
    Are links to news articles that do it okay?
  21. chrisp2711 Member

mad as a hatter man utd fan.....

the whole of manchester knows he did it...
    if he wants to take any action over it trying to sue for telling this story ..then he must prove that he did not take out the super injunction...he has not got a leg to stand on...try and sue me if he likes....any1 with anymore info on other super injunctions please send the details to me on chrisp271167@hotmail.com
  22. WhiteNight Member

I don't think I'm doxing him by saying that his alias is ViraL. We won't really be able to talk about him if we can't call him something. His dox are not only easily available, but lulzy. He must've seen this coming.
    I'm sure the mods will edit this if I've crossed a line.
  23. cfanon Member

Drama thread requires dramatic music.

24. Loki's spawn Member

Thanks, that would be the problem.
  25. Miranda Member

You haven't crossed a line. But since the information is posted elsewhere, there's no need to bring WWP into this.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. WhiteNight Member

hence the no link.
    I would hasten to add then, that since WWP is only linked to AnonOps by the fact that a small group of it's members visit that IRC channel, WWP has no inerest in involving itself with the AnonOps current problems and would stress that no one try to involve it.
    Savvy?
    • Like Like x 5
  27. xenubarb Member

Hahahahahaha....faggots kicked me off Anonops.

WHERE'S YOUR MESSIAH NAO?
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

what's a "super injunction"?
  29. cfanon Member

Behind the couch. I hand him some bread and fish every now and then. Somehow he always seems to survive off that. He lives for the cock beatings.
  30. Anonymous Member

oh, also:

drama?
    In MY dramatica?

No confirmation, other than "its also claimed, in the msg from anonops.in"
    • Like Like x 1
  31. It's something bizarre and British. Like haggis and black pudding, except a super injunction is disgusting.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. anon0004 Member

Reminds me of the Partyvan IRC network incident, back in the day 2008.
    You know, one of the reasons why we have anonnet ...

nothing to see here, move on.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Miranda Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. WhiteNight Member

X post:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/uk-super-injunctions.88067/#post-1733891
  35. WhiteNight Member

Also; cocks.

5796 get
  36. pedrofcuk Member

I am not an anon and I posted the link on my fb as it is relevant to my interests.

Also, the word myspace makes it into the scrabble dictionary in the week that I delete my my_space account, lol.
  37. sooleater Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. Profanity Member

No.

On topic though, pretty stupid move of this guy. Lulz.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Miranda Member

Please do not spam that link. You already created a thread for it.
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.