Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

LOL
  2. Anonymous Member

Actually, funny you should mention that. Much time has been spend investigating whether or not police officers are drawn to the job due to to a pre-existing disposition towards an authoritarian personality. Evidence has been mixed, but generally no strong relationship between police officers and such a pre disposition towards authoritarianism has been found. Certainly it may hold true for some officers, but by and large no significant correlation exists between the two. There is a much stronger body of work which points towards the typical "police" personality being primarily an adaptation to the realities of police work, learned through experience and socialization from veteran officers.

Lol really? You're going to get mad because someone said there's plenty of good cops? Protip dipshit, the vast majority of cops are good cops. Every occupational group has it's assholes.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Nick_Nolte Member

Sometimes WWP crawls out of its coma inducing tinfoil and actually asks to see proof.

Love u guises
    • Like Like x 1
  4. PSKL Member

I just took a picture of the bus ticket with my phone.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

yeah, I'm pretty sure that's an infraction.
  6. You just worked that out now?
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

OH WOW BREAKING FUCKING NEWS!!!

Did you forget you had a camera on your phone? Or you just had to pull up photoshop?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Why take a pic of the ticket? Why not just take the actual ticket with you?

Is this a chapter from your book on Mental Illness, or it is from your book on Homelessness?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. PSKL Member

I didn't mention it because I don't know how to get pictures from my phone to the internts because I'm not a hacker, and certainly not an expert at photoshop.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Herro Member

I find it fucktarded, but not that strange.
  11. Loki's spawn Member

Wait, wut?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. im also being the fucking asshole that bursts that lame asses bubble with something we call reality. and untill you live in a town like mine where even in the ritzy neighborhoods you hear gunshots at 3 pm then i dont wanna hear it. cops in clark county are not doing their jobs. i could give a fuck less about cops anywhere else.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. BrakTalk Member

hrzfab.gif
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yes because it takes a master hacker to transfer pictures to your PC.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

Protip: Go to your online account with your phone company, such as Verizon, Sprint, etc. Log in. Your photos can be found there.

You really, really, really want to be a hacker, don't you. It's sort of cute. Not really.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Wow, the most cops do where I live is help people get their car doors unlocked. You've got it tough, man.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. BrakTalk Member

I didn't know that knowledge of hacking was required to get a picture from you phone to the internet, but I'll accept that answer regardless.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

OP just kill yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. PSKL Member

I'm not only anything but a master hacker, but also technologically impaired. My fields of knowledge are economics, politics, literature, and philosophy. Computers are only a recent interest for me.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. You forgot being fire-proof.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

You're a one-line wonder, aren't you?
    • Like Like x 1
  24. PSKL Member

It should be known by now that insulting me isn't going to harm my ego. Give it up.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. BrakTalk Member

I think we'd all be interested in obtaining that ability.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Loki's spawn Member

How OP actually looks right now.
    dawson-crying.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  27. PSKL Member

How did you know I have blond hair?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

"We"? Are you his bff?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. and hopefully one day you'll piss one of them off so bad that they tear themselfs away from the riveting world of opening car doors for idiots that lock their keys in them and shoots ya! :p
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Loki's spawn Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  31. BrakTalk Member

If you wouldn't be interested in being fireproof, that's your prerogative. In that case, go DIAF and see if that changes your mind...
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

one can only hope:cool:
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Your posts indicate you may be blonde.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. PSKL Member

Touche.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

My cousin Sheila is fireproof. All OT 7's are. Are you seriosly forgetting that certain people are in fact BETTER than the average person?
    Op I think you are OT. Scan that ticket and go!
    • Like Like x 3
  36. BrakTalk Member

Your posts indicate that you might be a faggot. Not really, but I had to, you left yourself open for that one :p
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Is anyone willing to dial down the shit threads? What's going on? Is bebo down?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. BrakTalk Member

No, but I have a feeling that Club Penguin might be.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. PSKL Member

Thanks but, unfortunately, I don't have the cable or the software, and I don't have the money for either. I'll have to wait to take a picture with my old camera when I get back home at the end of the month.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Loki's spawn Member

shit threads work and they help bored anons.
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.