Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loki's spawn Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Miranda Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

The Thunder part is nice.
  5. slobeck Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  8. Loki's spawn Member

And now for something totally random...
  9. Anonymous Member

Sort of like MacDonalds, Burger King, or Disney right?
    evil-clowns.jpg
  10. Interrobanger Member

Stop the Postacalypse!

Users place posts where they intend them to be.
    We do not need bored mods chopping insight from threads
    in vain attempts to placate mono-dimensional whiners.
    postacolypse.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

Presenting my friend the mono-dimensional whiner:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  12. anonymous612 Member

/r/equest OP be moved to a different thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Bumping this thread for drama potential. ISO drama including: Oldfag vs. Newfag drama; FoI vs. AvS drama; Herro vs. LocalSP, and anything involving Holocaust analogies. Cute kids' book pics attached for interest...

llama.jpg

llama.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  14. ScnTO Member

Bring your "Way to Happiness" booklets for distribution.

The mission of The Way to Happiness Foundation International is to reverse the moral decay of society by restoring trust and honesty the world over through the publication and widespread distribution of The Way to Happiness, a common sense guide to better living.

That mission is accomplished on a grass-roots level, worldwide, by individuals who share The Way to Happiness book with others and so bring about an increase in tolerance and understanding between families, friends, groups, communities, nations and Mankind—making a safer, less violent world for all.

Download and read it today! http://www.twth.org.uk/free-book-form.htm

o8s2fl.jpg
  15. ScnTO Member

Hopefully soon the final product will look like this...

sw4npx.jpg

21984gj.png

We will be inside discussing how human behavior and human thought are the foundation of human endeavor...

Aims of Scientology:

A civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where man is free to rise to greater heights, are the aims of Scientology.

First announced to an enturbulated world in 1950s, these aims are well within the grasp of our technology.

Nonpolitical in nature, Scientology welcomes any individual of any creed, race or nation.

We seek no revolution. We seek only evolution to higher states of being for the individual and for society.

We are achieving our aims.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. HOC Member

I NEED THAT BOOK.
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Repetitive spam postings I see. That is something I tend to avoid doing.
  18. Xio-cuo Member

19. Ogsonofgroo Member

43091212121.jpg
    [IMG]
    clown1.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    ^^My b-day, want! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

There is an interesting thread that has developed over that last several days. Ostensibly a "Toronto Scientologist" has made some very sincere efforts towards converting the members of WWP to Dianetics & Scientology.

At times, it's been a laff riot. At other times, verging on tiresome and boring and then zing! Back to a laff riot. We're talkin' serious DRAMA here.

Hushpuppy warned that the thread may be doomed to The Dome but I think it should stay upstairs, and perhaps join this thread so wonderfully moderated by Miranda.

So I humbly beseech the marvellous, and recently Crowned Miranda, to rescue the SciTroll vs. Anonymous Thread from doom.

Thank you, your Majesty.

• Like Like x 4
  21. Anonymous Member

We've asked that it be left where it's at for now, Auntie. It doesn't yet fit into this thread.
  22. HOC Member

It's a debate worthy of where it currently is situated imo.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. slobeck Member

• Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

As long as it stays upstairs, I think the WWP members are happy. After hushpuppy's warning, we feared a total loss. Thank you for preserving it.
  25. Anonymous Member

Does anybody have a link to it?
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

28. DeathHamster Member

It's worth studying.
    • Use of kids under 18 as human shields to claim protestors are pedophiles if they have cameras. (That's been used before in Toronto in OG protests.)
    Since the our protest would be on a Monday, my question would be "Why aren't they in school?"
  29. TorontosRoot Member

People will be wondering that if they do try that on us this coming protest. We just have to let the public know about what the cult is doing.
  30. n3uromanc3r Member

In what way is this one-dimensional?
  31. Miranda Member

Yes! YOU WERE TOLD!! TO COME TO US!! Thread will be so pleased.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Mark Cabian Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Zak McKracken Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Miranda Member

Let me know if it degrades to the point where it would fit in this degraded thread.
  36. Anonymous Member

Are we shopping for other threads to come to us?
  37. Anonymous Member

WWP offers One-Stop-Shopping!
  38. Miranda Member

Always. However, keep in mind that as part of the bargain to keep this thread upstairs, I agreed to stop moving so many threads into it. But this last one was the first all week.

By the way, Interrobanger and others, feel free to start a Complaints about Mods thread in the Support and Announcements forum if you want to. I can't promise the other mods won't remove it, but it's fine with me.
  39. Zak McKracken Member

No need to shop

threadplay.jpg

if you tell them, they will come
    • Like Like x 2
  40. veravendetter Member

Miranda experiences a mild frisson from the terrifying tangle
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.