Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miranda Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Durham_Anon1 Member

"Y'know, we're all wasting our time writing this hack science fiction! You wanta make real money, you gotta start a religion!" - L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Miranda Member

must sleep. night night. have fun playing with your food.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

It's called Chanology, mr. scientology, and it's the way anonymous rolls. Unhappy with that? You are FREE to leave, forever, if necessary!
  5. Tourniquet Member

Hubbard contradicts himself in this PL. Use this term in your favorite search engine:

PAULETTE COOPER
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Durham_Anon1 Member

You can get a much better fee — I tell you as auditors quite frankly — it's much easier to get a great deal of money out of somebody who's on a down spiral into becoming MEST than it is to get money out of somebody who is going on an up spiral toward becoming theta. - LRH

When we need somebody haunted we investigate … When we investigate we do so noisily always.
    • Manual Of Justice (1959) - LRH
    People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organisations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear.
    • Manual Of Justice (1959)

Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer! If anybody is getting a cancerous activity in the lung, the probabilities are that it's radiation dosage coupled with the fact that he smokes. And what it does is start to run out the radiation dosage, don't you see. - LRH
  7. Tourniquet Member

Yes, I can, but I won't, just to satisfy you, non-OT OSA troll.

What "information" do you mean? Specify.
    What would constitute "ready"? I've seen the Classification and Gradation Chart film, not to mention indoctrinated many RonBots like yourself in the satanic subtleties of scientology - so you'll need an explanation that's not in the script next to your computer LOL

Who would want to teach a "kid" how to build a bridge?
    And why do people "go 'up'" the scientology bridge, and not across it? :p

Nah. I don't have an infestation of body thetans. My psychiatrist said so.
    Plus, you all would squeeze me for too much money along the way.
    Not only this, but SPs can't get case gain... right?[/quote][/quote]
  8. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO
  9. Anonymous Member

I thought scientologists were supposed to be OT.
    Q: Why don't all you high and mighties just 'Tone 40' away the press?
    A: There are NO OTs there.
  10. In the Guardian's Office trial, Scientology's own lawyers admitted that fair game was practiced well after the official "cancellation". I sent you a link to the court docs on this in the previous thread but can dig them up again.

However, you seem to have just gone back to copypasta.

So, word clear "Flag Order" and enjoy this:

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Herro Member

Q03ns.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  12. DeathHamster Member

Produce the order authorizing that policy change, including the person that authorized that revision, and explain how that person had sufficient issue authority to countermand HCOPLs issued by Hubbard.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah at PR event where everyone is watching you and your calms, but clearly you cant say that for people in the int base, the golden productions compound and the dreaded sea org.
    i will believe you when you produce dox from all three of these interment camps proving they serve a decent meal 3 times a day. and cheese toasties for snack time..... mmm....cheeeeeeeese toasties.

182-8296_img.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  14. I was there irl at that time for 73 days and i never see one of your yellow t-shirt .....
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Loki's spawn Member

ScnTO's a faggot. Some SP's are also faggots. ScnTO's a SP.

How's my sci-logic?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. COREarg Member

Because they went to Mississippi,filled with niggas.

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME,RIGHT?
    ALL BLACK PEOPLE

...and,as Hubbard said,Slaves that will clean your floor with their tounge.
    Hubbard was a motherfuckin racist.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

giqtB.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Good! I love BAD. I think it's GOOD to be bad.
  20. Durham_Anon1 Member

So if you don't use scientology..then you are hopeless?
  21. Anonymous Member

Why do people say that we shouldn't feed the trolls? Somebody should report this cruelty to trolls to PETA!
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

If you lack Pandora's Box, you are hopeless. If you have Pandora's Box, you at least have hope.
  23. Clever Name Member

• Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

THIS! Is beautiful! Thank you!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Why? Does this disturb you? Just the one cover you posted of LRon's spewings was more traumatic than goatse, of which I am sure you are intimately familiar with given your sense of superiority.

Such a strange paradox that scilons proclaiming such deep understandings are so, hm, one dimensional and cartoon-like, predictable and shallow. (not surprised at all)

As the world at large learns more about the cult, and its membership continues to plunge, they live in deep denial that what so many others are seeing is a giant con-game (hey, if they see the truth in in, ain't it true? You spout that often enough, does that mean everyone percieving you as a fool are correct? If not, why not?)

What I like about scilons out and about, trying to sound sane, is that it sets such a beautiful picture of why any balanced person would run the hell away from LRon's drivel. The guy was a frikken lunatic who created a way of making folks even crazier and feel good about going broke while doing it.
    So, in conclusion, ScnTO, you are great advertising for why people should stay in school and stay away from cults, especially the Hubbard one.
    You flop and flounder around, c/p stuff nearly everyone has read and went wtf (given the facts), tried everything from straw-dogs and ad homs to Godwin, trying to sound resonably together (but coming off like a typical scilon-ish troll, and a bit of a dolt< especially true/and funny if you're really a Hubbardite~ LMFAO!
    Keep up the great work, the more you do the less I have to!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled troll-bash.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

You have to, you are now obligated by the rules of Lertness to eventually make sense. (no breath will be held I assure you)
    This could be a problem as, from what I have observed, scientologists only really make sense to other scientologists, LRon planned it that way, sort of a self-serving circle-jerk of insanity, a pay-and-play....and pay...and pay....and pay.

I dub thee ScnTo 'Lerty' ~chew toy of the socially inept and bored, patron of flailing and failed cults.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. hippo.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

cruel_shoes.gif
    alexander-mcqueen-cruel-shoes.jpg
    GeishaShoesF.jpg
    cruel-shoes-41.jpg
    Then there are the shoes of ScnTO&gt; BunnySlippers.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

They were hiding in the UN compound and only allowed out once everyone got pissed at them for using other agencies resources and calling it 'their' donations?
    • Like Like x 2
  30. DeathHamster Member

After all the nasty things that escaped Pandora's box, why do people assume that Hope is a nice thing?
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

^-- Traced as closest living land relative the the whales. Waiting for New Age Hipposong recordings,
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Well, at least its something to cling to while wallowing in misery, doesn't get much done but it can be comforting, unless you're Hannibal wanting new food...... but even then....
  33. Anonymous Member

ocanada.jpg
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm not at all certain, DeathHamster. Perhaps because it's the last item in the box? It's all that's left?

Personally, I have no truck with "hope." With some "hope" and a buck twenty-five, I might find a cup of coffee.

As for "...here's hoping..." and "...let's hope for the best..." etc., I'm outa the loop.

I have no hope, no hope at all. Do I "hope" for the demise of scientology? Nope. I work at it.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Robocat Member

Hope - sometimes that's all we have.
  36. 00anon00 Member

Post moar please esp pix of photogenic young women smiling at kids. You helped out by giving them some much needed amusement.
  37. imagine what he though of us latinos :'(
  38. 00anon00 Member

Oh and the massages you guyz gave the ppl in Japan. Strong work that. Did ANY of you get your hands dirty?
  39. Zak McKracken Member

LRH <3 latinos.
    At least, he liked the ones that were efficient about disposing of their rubbish.

He was also a huge supporter of Mexico, and Mexican sovereignty.

So much that in his first (and last) full command of a US Navy warship, he launched an attack on the Coronados Islands;
    provoking an international incident and endangering the lives of many mountain goats and Mexican servicemen who were stationed there.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/warhero/coronados.htm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.