Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. didn't

did
  2. At no point have I said that women are to blame for rape, you distorted what I said.
  3. Anonymous Member

Gosh darn you, did you have to kill the kitty?
  4. Anonymous Member

Pretty pictures.
  5. anonymous612 Member

what the fuck is online grooming? I cannot brush your hair via the internet either.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Grooming= pedophiles manipulating, preparing children for abuse, either online or to arrange a meeting for abuse to take place
  7. anonymous612 Member

So now the people in the Hot Chicks/Guys With Guy Fawkes Masks threads are pedophiles?

Have you SEEN that thread? You're suggesting this is jailbait...beautiful, beautiful jailbait...:
    yeti1e.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  8. Anonymous Member

Words are not the only thing I'd like to put in your mouth, actually.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Now now, behave.....
  10. Yes I've seen, no, not suggesting what you just said. You said in earlier post that sexist etc posts are perfectly harmless as it's online and you can't rape someone online........I merely pointed out how wrong you are by reminding you about how pedophiles work their prey online by grooming their victims, so no, that mindset is not "ok" just because it's online!
  11. Clever Name Member

We need a new Godwin type law for the probability of an analogy involving pedos/cp occurring in an online discussion. How many licks posts does it take to get to the center of the internet?
  12. Well it happened back in post 38 so nice to see your up to speed;)
  13. Clever Name Member

Are you trying to say that you are faster than me just because I'm a woman?
  14. Anonymous Member

Your engaging in victim blaming, I hope you realize. Your statement makes you sound like your trying to excuse the actions of rapists while trying not to.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

Thank you for proving my point.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Not at all, I was trying to point out that the world can be a dangerous place and there are predatory men out there, women should realise that while they should be able to walk safe on the streets in an idealistic world, the reality is that it's not safe. The sexualisation of women in the media and Internet, the growth of places like lap dancing clubs have only encouraged some men to see women purely as a sexual object. Victim blaming no. Demanding respect from men whilst organising a "slut" march is sending a mixed message out to the sort of guys who use rape to get what they want.

In answer to another post;
    Trying to prove I'm faster than a woman? No........more observant?......possibly.
  17. Expand
  18. anonymous612 Member

You're the one that referenced that thread in regards to rape.
  19. Incorrect, I referenced the thread in regards to seeing women as sexual objects, rape wasn't mentioned.
  20. anonymous612 Member

That's kind of the point of the thread. And can it even be sexist posting if there's a Hot GUYS With Guy Fawkes Masks thread too?
  21. Yeah, I was using the masks thread to prove my point about men's attitude to a woman if her attire is revealing or "sexy". Someone then said that it didn't mean shit as it was online and therefore ok, ?????

Sexist may have been the wrong word, I admit
  22. anonymous612 Member

Protip: not everyone posting comments on that thread are men. Second protip: that wasn't people going out on the street in clothing they wanted to wear, that was people deliberately taking and posting risqué photos for inclusion on an adult website, for the specific purpose of having them looked at and/or commented on.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. fallingspider Member

Try using a source that doesn't involve a sex thread, cause your essentially saying men can look at thsoe pics but can't comment or particiapte as the thread was intended.
  24. First protip: I have already addressed that one by admitting "sexist" was an incorrect term.

Second protip: you don't see the connection between coments about risqué photos on a site that then supports the protest against sexual abuse of women and their attire in the real world?
  25. No, I'm not, I'm comparing the comments made by men about those pics and the attitude towards women dressed in a "slutty" way in the real world. You are supporting one but condemning the same.
  26. Anonymous Member

Yes, they're called criminals. The rest of us aren't going to change our behavior for the benefit of the criminals. We'll change their behavior. Instead of walking around free, they'll be behind bars.
  27. So you don't lock your house, or have security on it, or have locks on your car or an alarm? You will change their behaviour?
  28. anonymous612 Member

The fact that you know you're wrong doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.

No, I don't. There is no sexual abuse in that thread. Those threads are, summarized, "DAMN GIRL YOU IS HOT I WOULD TOTALLY HAVE SEX WITH YOU" "LOL I KNOW, YOU SHOULD GIVE US PIX OF YOU SO WE CAN SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU." "LOL K HERE YOU GO." "LOL I WOULD TOTALLY HAVE SEX WITH YOU." If anything, those threads are a friendly recognition that we are sexy, sexy bastards.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

... jk
  30. Lorelei Member

Nice one. I rather like "Spinal Tap" too.
  31. Clever Name Member

Truly sorry I can't attend this one. Thank you,

[IMG] s
  32. anonymous612 Member

You wouldn't say that if you had seen John Steed's posts. >_>
  33. xenubarb Member

"Trying to prove I'm faster than a woman? No........more observant?......possibly."
    Waitaminit...you think you're "more observant" than a woman? Oh, seriously doubtful. You just asked Anne O'Nymous to expand on a point. A very simple point that you apparently missed.

I believe you might wanna drop the d'oh and add a couple of derps. Because you said, "Oh and by the way, muslim women having to cover up is nothing whatsoever to do with rape, it's about oppression and control by men of women! D'oh!"

If you cannot see the irony inherent in that statement of yours there is no hope for you.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. anonymous612 Member

Re: Xenubarb's post, she has a higher opinion of your intelligence than I do, so let me spell it out. You were in (some degree of) agreement with the cop who said women shouldn't wear revealing clothing because people will want to rape them. But you ALSO said that when MUSLIM women are told not to wear revealing clothing, it's NOT because people will want to rape them, it's because men are oppressing them and taking away their rights.

So Muslim women not being able to wear revealing clothing is evil evil oppression and is wrong!
    And non-Muslim women not being able to wear revealing clothing is good practical common sense.

RIGHT THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE.
    • Like Like x 5
  35. fallingspider Member

No, but I think your trying to get at the same point I was making. Dressing sexy doesn't justify rape, ever. But that doesn't give her a free pass to dress however she likes without any consequences. Also saying dressing sexy doesn't justify rape isn't the same as saying men shouldn't react to a women who is dressed sexy. The problem a rises when the women requests that the attention stop and it doesn't. The reason your using that thread as an example doesn't work is because the women posting in that thread are solisiting the attention they are getting, why should I condem attention that is actually wanted?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. xenubarb Member

You're right. I didn't think I had to spell it out, but apparently it was necessary. Good job. My opinion of his intelligence is now probably equal to yours.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Disco Necked Member

39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.