Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nick_nolte you are a shame and a fraud GO FUCK YOURSELF
    • Like Like x 3
  2. BAAL Member

like sony is dead forever lol?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BAAL Member

get a life stop playin video games little kid
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BAAL Member

get a fucking girl friend loser.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous have nothing to do with the downtime of psn.
    We only targeted playstation store and website, Apparently sony are doing maintenance on psn and it should be back tomorrow.

hope this helped
    -anonymousriseup
  6. Herro Member

Lmao, spike anderson status:

[x] Told
    [ ] Ultra-told
    [x] Stone Told Steve Austin
    [x] The Told Man and the Sea
    [ ] No country for Told men
    [x] Fortune favors the Told
    [ ] Told man winter
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Nick_Nolte Member

How am I fanboy?

Also, that's completely different from the PS3 SDK. That's strictly for Move, as well it won't be as robust as the one you have to pay a ton of money for (the one GeoHot had) to develop full games on the PS3. The PS3 SDK is made specifically for developers and not for public use as well. Wouldn't make sense for them to give it out to people in the public when it's made for studios that have the intent of making games on the system. Besides most individuals don't have the money to pay for the fees needed to buy the SDK and the PS3 submission process. And how are Sony hypocrites for suing someone for breaking a ToS and then making plans to release a completely different SDK that isn't anywhere close to the PS3 SDK? It's ok to admit if you have no idea what you're talking about Moonbat. :)

This is some next level thinking.
  8. Anonymous Member

glad to see you got your supersecret anonymous hacker pack after 1 day of membership

"we" = newfag
  9. Fuckeye Member

[x] Toldboy
    [x] The Told and The Beautiful
    [ ] Told School
    [x] Toldeneye
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You presume too much friend.
  11. Nick_Nolte Member

too*
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Herro Member

[x] City slickers 2: the legend of curly's told
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

your own tits? ORLY?
  14. Anonymous Member

So you came here today not for an opinion, but what?
  15. I do this cause i can, No reason at all its complete pointless, Do you understand?
  16. Anon_Plug Member

People will think we fucked them bringing down PSN, should do something to clarify people's doubt. Don't wanna get Anonymous image stained.
  17. Anonymous Member

ok so lemme understand this - some australian fapper is mad because he can't play his video games the way he wants to?
    for serious? what a fapper.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Nick_Nolte Member

Die in a fire faggot and take your hug bubble with you.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Zak McKracken Member

20. Nick_Nolte Member

Like you didn't choose to pay attention in english class?
  21. Anonymous Member

Ha Ha
    Look at his avatar. I read the whole post as if it was that kid saying it angrily. It was fun
    • Like Like x 5
  22. PS3 has no games.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. You presume too much.
  24. Nick_Nolte Member

What exactly do I presume?
    • Like Like x 1

25. that's how youre a fanboy.

also...
    Besides most individuals don't have the money to pay for the fees needed to buy the SDK and the PS3 submission process. And how are Sony hypocrites for suing someone for breaking a ToS and then making plans to release a completely different SDK that isn't anywhere close to the PS3 SDK?

the ToS is bullshit I believe we have the right to use these things we buy as we see fit. You on the other hand are too busy blowing Sony. Then, you make me out to be the bad guy. Yep, I don't fully understand every aspect of SDK but if this world were left up to dipshits like you and this Herro fuckface it would indeed be a very DARK existence. You may now get back to blowing Sony you spineless piece of shit.
  26. Herro Member

So you're not big on understanding contracts before you sign them? Somehow I'm not surprised.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Nick_Nolte Member

*pats you on the head*

I'm sorry boy, I thought you were old enough to have a mature conversation. I'll just call your mom to come pick you up and we won't tell her about this little outburst of retardation.
  28. Anonymous Member

what is it about your life and/or the emptiness you might feel that might compel you to consider extreme violence in a video game to be a high form of entertainment? there is not enough violence? wth
  29. Diet Sunkist Member

Video games?

I long for the day when the poor, the forgotten, the suffering, the underprivileged, the working class, the struggling middle class, and those that have been left to want will stand up as one and be heard. It has been decades since those in power and those dominating wealth in America have systematically positioned themselves in such a way as to gain more power and influence. It is time to reduce the power of corporations, the wealthy, and Government officials that are guarding their interests.

If you are one that has been forgotten or neglected, please stand up and become active and get involved once again. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. believed this, and so do I. Power belongs to us if we will only take it. God bless.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. 5buyk0.jpg

People in glass houses shouldn't throw big fucking faggoty rocks.
    • Like Like x 5
  31. Photo shopped, I have not blocked anyone
  32. Nick_Nolte Member

I think you accidently copypasta'd some crappy chain email your mom sent you. Might want to fix that.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. That you have a higher intelligence over anonymous people.
  34. Anonymous Member

English, not english. Learn how to make the most of your spell-checker.
  35. Nick_Nolte Member

No but you don't sound like youre willing to compromise in your message. Each time someone brings up something against it, you just tell them to watch something else as if thats going to change their mind and join your side. Thats not how you get people to hear your message and agree. Personally I think your time could have been served doing something else, like playing Mortal Kombat...oh wait....
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Nick_Nolte Member

Who said I had higher intelligence. I said I have experience and knowledge about how these things work.

Knowledge =/= Intelligence

Sorry dad, I didnt pay attention to English class.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Hahahaha thank you for the lul :p
  38. Don't you see that it doesn't make any sense to go after these people? What about the people whose ip address' were taken for viewing the website and youtube videos??? What if you were one of those people? How would you feel then? I get it you trust corporations and the government and you think they care about you THEY DO NOT. Please don't condescend to me when you clearly have no argument here. Sony is a faceless corporation going after innocent people who gave information and visited a website. Who are you anyway?? Gene Simmons?

"Make sure your brand is protected...Make sure there are no incursions. Be litigious. Sue everybody. Take their homes, their cars. Don't let anybody cross that line."

-gene simmons(shitbag)
  39. Anonymous Member

august26.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.