Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

So this is about video games getting banned. Has anyone heard of the internet? I heard they have some pretty decent games there.
  2. Nick_Nolte Member

No, but according to your avatar you must be a massive faggot with a bad Slash wig and pair of sunglasses.
  3. Anonymous Member

fuck aus you cant play ur games and we can mwhaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  4. Herro Member

it's an ip address. so what?
  5. Anonymous Member

No one is mad about not being able to play some black ops, people are mad that "whoever" hacked went about it with such blissful ignorance to the fact that sony dosen't give two shits about if you get to play online and enjoy it, they just want you to buy the stuff. Its not affecting sony, its affecting all of us, and considering I just got my psp go and beat twisted metal already, its pissing me off as well not being able to use PSN to get some new games.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. -_-
  7. Clamosaurus Member

Hyperbole much?
  8. Diet Sunkist Member

Speaking to me? I was hoping that this site was a serious endeavor. I am new to this site and unfamiliar with the interests and goals of the individual members and as a whole. I was looking for individuals with like-minded ideals that understand what I posted previously is more than the ramblings of the simple minded or text copied from a chain letter that my mom sent me. Please tell me that there is more here than an updated AOL chat room with a bunch of anonymous wannabes. Which leads me back to my first comment ... video games? I understand the importance of the freedom of entertainment, but out of all the injustices that need attention, that would not be on the top of my list.
    • Like Like x 2

9. and you're some kind of corporate apologist who may or may not be working for these people. Choke on a dick.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Nick_Nolte Member

You jelly I get Uncharted 3 before you bro?

11. like you're a bully who knows jack shit?

12. bow down everyone MR. Nick_Nolte is posting!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. my idea is just a small scream in the darkness. and i agree with you %100
  14. Herro Member

To be fair, he did demonstrate that you were misinformed and that your views on the matter were built upon a foundation of assmad and ignorance. Corporate apologist or not, you're still wrong.
  15. Nick_Nolte Member

I make moonbats rage more often than your mom takes a dick for a buck fitty
  16. my point is that they are encouraging people to modify their system with SDK(they even are considering hiring hackers to do it) and then they go after other hackers for doing bascially the same fucking thing. Just because you refuse to see something doesn't mean it isn't there.
  17. Thank all of you who are actually thinking about this subject instead of ranting about pointless bullshit.
  18. I think she'll have to ask you what its like to be somebody's bitch.
  19. Herro Member

The key difference is that one is sanctioned and the other isn't. Furthermore, they went after him for distributing the information, not modifying his system. I don't entirely agree with going after him, but they were certainly within their rights to do so. Like it or not there are rules in this world and there are consequences for knowingly deciding to not follow those rules. Now grow up and realize that this isn't some battle between the little guy and the big bad evil corporation. This is someone violating the terms of a contract to which he agreed and the other party of that contract enforcing their rights in court.
  20. Anonymous Member

You didn't pay attention to anything. So why not just GTFO or DIAF?
  21. Nick_Nolte maybe you were sleeping during History class.
  22. Nick_Nolte Member

No they arent encouraging people to modify the PS3. They are allowing people to modify a motion controller which runs on a different SDK and will NOT have the capabilities of the full PS3 Dev Kit. Also they aren't hiring anyone to do it. If you've paid attention at all the the hacks that came out after Microsoft released their Kinect, you'd see why Sony is doing this. Not only does it help sell their new controller, they can allow people to put their hacks/dev/games up on a user generated content market, which takes the pressure off them from developing games that most likely wont sell (and so far those games haven't sold). You're way off base Spike and if you keep talking out of your ass you're gonna lose this and look more like a dumbass niggerfaggot.

Sweet child of mine, step the fuck down.
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh, Hi OSA. You back with a posse around there? Good Luck with that!
  24. Little_Sister Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. Little_Sister Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Little_Sister Member

• Like Like x 1

27. I dont agree with their user generated content market. I already said that I think if people can modify an Iphone then they should be able to modify a PS 3. Iphone and PS 3 both make money selling things from their stores(apps/games/accessories). They'll be fine without spineless cunts like you trying to apologize for them.
  28. Nick_Nolte Member

It's actually pretty bad and holds back your whole video. You already have transcripts of the dialogue, why bother do make it even more weaker than it already is?
  29. Can a mod block Little_sister from posting they keep spamming pointless information
  30. Little_Sister Member

• Like Like x 4
  31. Nick_Nolte Member

Wait...you're ok with people modifying something, but not ok if Sony wants to put up a UGC marketplace for the public to submit stuff, and be able to SELL and make MONEY from it? (Which btw, Microsoft already has and they only take a 30% cut of all sales and the rest go to the devs.) Fuck man, you really do pick and choice your shit.

Also, can you make a case that Sony should totally drop all brick and mortar stores, all the content that they have and go strictly with what they have right now on PSN? Which doesn't include most of their full games you have to buy in a box? Cause you seem to think they can.
  32. Herro Member

So because you don't like their user generated content market people should be allowed to violate the terms of service? How does that make sense?
  33. Little_Sister Member

34. I think people can make it and it should be free. Clearly there's no changing your mind so the conversation stops here. I just wonder what fucking solid gold house you live in.
  35. slobeck Member

You actually think that because you made a video in the style of the original "To The Leaders of Scientology" video that you've acually accomplished something that gives you the room to say THAT? And FYI few people around here would be stupid enough to release a video they had made by themselves as if it was released by Anonymous and think that they were doingitrite
    • Like Like x 3
  36. because their terms of service are a joke and everyone knows it.
  37. Little_Sister Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Needing a mod's assistance with your pathetic video, your pathetic postings, your pathetic babble? You gotta be the lamest faggot around here in a long time.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Nick_Nolte Member

But what if someone wants to make a living as a game designer, cant get into the big game (AAA) industry, but can make a good living selling small games on PSN or Xbox Live Arcade. You have a problem with them choosing to sell the games they make instead of just giving them out for free?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.