Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FUCKTHISSHIT Member

Die in a fire? lol...I honestly don't have any sort of comeback for that :) . Yeah you guys have been very helpful actually :) and I thank you. You guys also loaded me with a lot of homework :).
  2. Anonymous Member

OP, I don't know of anyone interested in NWO shit.
  3. Anonymous Member

You're Welcome. Anonymous Delivers!
  4. Anonymous Member

funny-face-pizza1.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FUCKTHISSHIT Member

I am coming to that realization! But I don't know. Everything I read concerning it makes way too much sense for me. I can't ignore it.
  6. sucker Member

Firstly if "could care less", that means you care, as explained here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/video/2010/may/20/language-usa

Activism is just a nice way of saying, "Acting like a dick, to get my own way"
    Who elected you?
    Who do you represent?
    Yes, there are a bunch of you who thing alike, but that doesn't give you the right to hold rest of society to ransom. Real power comes from forming a consensual majority. Real power is unanimity, not anonymity. Right now, what you are doing, the power you are trying to wield makes you no better than the mafia. They are anonymous too.

I'm fed up of idiots like Hotz saying things like, "You've annoyed a bunch of talented people who know how to hurt you".
    Well here's news for you. This time YOU have hurt a bunch of talented people who know how to hurt you back.
    Maybe I'll put an easter egg in my next game, "Hotz is a pedophile". Or maybe an online mode, that spams your servers? Poisons your DNS entries?

Breaking stuff is easy. Hurting people is easy. Making stuff is hard. Giving people something they enjoy, is hard.
  7. Anonymous Member

May I suggest a somewhat lengthy meditation on this short sentence you just posted?
  8. amaX Member

^Pretty much this.
  9. FUCKTHISSHIT Member

Are you suggesting i meditate to clear my mind about it? lol. Thats what I got frp, your reply :)
  10. Anonymous Member

damn nigger stop with the smiley's
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

just think of the 70 million users that woke up to do something different with there lives over the last couple of days than log into psn .
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

OP, you're going at the bottom of the pile:

pilew.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Diet Sunkist Member

Your right, I don't know much about yall. I did not intend to insult those that have done good deeds, but was aiming my statements at those that were making childish comments at those that did not agree with their position. The faggot here and faggot there made it appear that it was a bunch of kids that want to attach themselves to something bigger, sorry. I don't know anyone over 21 that uses "faggot" in a sentence that frequently. I also must have missed something because I did not know that "anonymous" and "why we protest" are one and the same. I thought Anonymous was a group of people taking action, not a website. I thought this was an open gathering place anyone could come and speak for or against the issue at hand .... which would include from time to time .... wannbes. You have that with any group or organization.

No, I am not trying to hijack a chat room. I didn't know there was such a thing. I could care less about video games and if anyone gets involved or not ... I was being sarcastic or condescending to those that were complaining about video game censorship when I said... "freedom of entertainment". Your right, thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. There are serious issues that need attention but video games are not one of them. That is a concern to anyone that has not yet met responsibility in their life. There are now over 6 million families that have been forced from their home in AMERICA because of the housing scam by financial institutions and the Government has done nothing to right that wrong. Corporations and the rich pay no, or very little, taxes into the system leaving the burden of local, state, and federal budgets in AMERICA on the backs of the common man and it continues to get worse. Then they take from the common man the ability to have a say in pay and working conditions because the state cant afford them. In America the right to protest at political events is now being taken away and sometimes by brutal force. Video games, ... not concerned. But I meant no offense to those of you that have tried to make the world a better place. That was not my intention.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

@sucker

you seem to have a brain between them ears of yours and i'm guessing your not an overweight teen angry at having no games to play.

so i will give you a heads up.
    this is just one of many sites that use the Anonymous badge this site deals with $cientology not faggotry.
    go check the chans or anonnews an air your grievances there

hope that helps

DIAF
  18. FUCKTHISSHIT Member

Shit son. Just letting you know I'm in a good mood. :) :) :) :) :)
  19. Anonymous Member

Hey Diet; the class war is over and the class known as "assholes" won. Get over it.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Don't bother arguing with these people their just a bunch of 11 year olds, With no logic.
  21. over9000OT Member

Can't believe no one has mentioned this yet:

OP is a faggot.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Diet Sunkist Member

I believe your right.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. And by the way to all trolls, :) i am a cannibal troll; "A troll that spends its time wasting the time of other trolls"
  24. Loki's spawn Member

Just wanted to point out that the term "faggot" as used in WWP terms does not necessarily mean the same thing as it does IRL. It's used very frequently, and can be used both affectionately and degradingly. goto this thread.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/warning-to-new-members-u-faggots-gonna-get-abused-here.78823/
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Diet Sunkist Member

26. Nick_Nolte Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. veravendetter Member

This is now a clown shoes thread
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Hey Diet Sunkist, You sound very intelligent to me, and if you want to hang out around here, you are welcome as far as I am concerned.
    People can be kinda abrasive at times, and while it's easier said than done, you don't necessarily have to take any of it personally.
    Regards.
  29. Anonymous Member

Quit it with the triple posting, fucktard.
  30. Anonymous Member

It's an Attention Seeking Lurk Moar- don't feed.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Protest Scientology. If you don't want, and need to chase NWO videos on YouTube, please avail yourself to another forum. This is NOT the NWO omg spot. Thank you, and good luck.
  32. Kronos Obilic Member

Why do you dickheads always have to spam? You are like babies having tantrums seeking attention, wasn't daddy there for you?
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

lonleyvirgin.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Auntie social u fuckin always like my shit when i post it anonymously fuck you :(
  35. an0nim0uz Member

• Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Yeah, but I don't really mean it.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. But i do <3

happykitty.jpg
  38. lordmars Member

ik ben echt benieuw wie er nu echt achter de aanval zit op het psn.
    wat geeft je het recht om een netwerk plat te leggen en zo miljoenen gamers te duperen!?!
  39. go fucking cry in the corner you bitch!
    if you really knew anything that was going on you'd know
    that it wasn't anon or any of its factions. use this enforced PSN celebacy to go for a walk outside, maybe meet up with some friends go to a movie
    outside misses you sir.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.