Customize

Draw Muhamed day megathread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

[IMG]
  2. Relyt Member

I didn't make this one, but lol.

[IMG]
  3. Anonymous Member

1274387053397.jpg
  4. Annia Lilith Member

5. Relyt Member

More shit I didn't draw:

[IMG]
  6. Hicks Member

I nearly choked
  7. Relyt Member

[IMG]
  8. Lorelei Member

Holy shit. That is made of awesome.
  9. Relyt Member

[IMG]
  10. Anonymous Member

0HM4J.jpg
  11. Triumph Member

three-stooges.jpg
  12. Relyt Member

[IMG]
  13. veravendetter Member

i too, find this one fine
  14. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

To get the muslols own (scary) angle in their own words on this event: Draw Muhammed Day!!!

Also, this:
    [IMG]

Not quite Mo, but issues are related.
  15. Anonymous Member

34j90xs.jpg
  16. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

Made me go 'D'awww' IRL ;)

SO CUTE
  17. Relyt Member

[IMG]
  18. Anonymous Member

2r3jsc6.jpg

Also:

wv4y0x.gif
  19. veravendetter Member

QUOTE FROM ^^^ "there is always this type of people who don't know how to speak in a proper way, and they are not intelligent enough to formulate clear arguments againts islam so they take refuge in mockery and in indecent expressions and drawings as their unique way to express themselves. So we really don't have to look at them or speak with them, because they simply are so pathetic and so stupid that they can't understand our talking."

not dramatic i know, for there were some extreme execution-style posts on there, but this one had a gentle comedy that gave me a sustained smirk. maybe it's the weed, i dunno. hope you can understand my talking

QUOTE - muslim1 - "Need we do any more than think of the mental limitations of "South Park Fans" and have pity on them? May Allaah(swt) heal them of their retardation and grant them at least border-line intelligence."

QUOTE - muslim2 - "^LOL Ameen! I don't know actually about the story with South Park. Can someone fill me in please?"
  20. veravendetter Member

a golden egg this is! much mirth
  21. RandoAnon Member

greatest thread ever.
  22. Anonymous Member

Your statement is irrelevant because Muslims don't all follow every passage in the Quran to the letter.
  23. Anon123456 Member

they pulled it in.
  24. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

So there are wrong things in the Quran?

Now we are getting somewhere.
  25. the anti Member

wow, read this off there

I wonder of Muhammad proclaimed himself in that way? to be perfect because he is a prophet, didn't LRH see himself that same way? I know his followers see him that way. that is truly scary
  26. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

One of the best examples of circular reasoning I have ever seen. This is a text-book example, except maybe it is too simple.
  27. Anonymous Member

greatest.png
  28. potrezebie Member

It's Unpronouncable, dontcha know?
  29. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

muhammadq.jpg
  30. JustSomeWoman Member

Re: Everybody Draw Muhammad Day: May 20th

There is far more that you don't say. Who cares one whit about a drawing of Mohammad? What we do care about is the fact the your Holy Q'ran is filled with invective against women, and your Holy documents state that Mohammed was a pedophile, that he captured and raped women 'won in battle', and that his Holy Q'ran states that women are just a bit better than dogs and pigs. Mohammad hates the Jews and the polytheists (Christians). So fucking what?

In the moden world Jews and Christians have won almost all Nobel prizes in the sciences. What has the Ummah contributed? NOTHING! The entire Islamic world is stuck in the seventh century AD, and will remain there until Muslims, collectively, decide to clean up the Q'ran so that Muslims, collectively, can enter the modern age.

You know, the modern age where you don't hate every dhimmi on the planet, where women have rights equal to those of men, where men cannot kill their wives and children because of this 'shame' that Muslim men feel, where women and children can openly be educated, and the list goes on and on.

Islam is a pox on the planet. Islam causes nothing but destruction world-wide, BECAUSE IT IS INTELLECTUALLY BEREFT OF BENEFIT TO ITSELF AND TO THE WORLD AT LARGE.

Left to Islam, and the worldwide Ummah, Earth will revert to pre-agricultural humanity of some 7000 years ago. Fuck, most of you Muslims cannot even read the Q'ran or anything else for that matter, since you are universally illiterate.

The upside of a worldwide Ummah will be the proliferation of many goats and sheep, coupled with wheat and garbanzo beans (chick peas). The only reason that Islam survives today is because of the benefits of the dhimmi world that is provided for you. Look at the products in your bazaars. None are made in the Ummah, simply because Muslims, collectively, and Arabs, in particular, have no mental ability to produce anything of value for your own Ummah.

Mohammad was a prophet of complete doom. He was illiterate also; the entire Q'ran was written from memories or by the one or two Muslims that could read and write.

Remember: Allah was the Moon God in western Arabia! Today, Allah is the god who moons the world. Look it up.
  31. Relyt Member

Is this supposed to be ASCII? I don't see the picture in this text.
  32. Lorelei Member

33. Anonymous Member

I could draw you a picture, but Hicks would infract me. Again.
  34. themadhair Member

35. the anti Member

is it me or is the "everyone draw mohammed" page on FB gone?
  36. failboat Member

37. Anonymous Member

Loving the Xibit picture.

I do wonder why some Muslims appear to be more offended on behalf of their prophet than when things are done to outrage Allah the just and merciful. Why do they treat Mohammed (pbuh) as more holy than Allah? Surely, a murder, an act of violence against innocent people, burning houses, blowing stuff up for selfish reasons, are all acts which are more offensive to Allah than the depiction of the prophet? I don't think he would approve. Because this outrage is a manifestation of exactly the kind of idol worship that depictions are in danger of creating. By treating the prophet as a deity greater than Allah, they sin against their creator.
  38. Relyt Member

39. failboat Member

i know, i'm trolling the googlenews nao.
  40. RedOrbifold Member

probably due to the large amount of traffic