Customize

Dublin anti-Scientology event organiser attacked online!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

This ^ has been posted on the Dublin Offlines facebook page. All of the above questions have been answered on other forums however this attacker is akin to a terrier dog with teeth into your pants leg going, grrr, grrr, grrr.

All the slurs, innuendos and slander are based around a photograph you can see here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151124486518275&set=o.325785144156523&type=1&theater

and two videos that Pete posted that were actually a clip from the award-winning film Summerstorm and possibly a Sigur Rós highly acclaimed music video.

Pete is highly honoured that someone believes that he could make such high quality videos with his crappy 50 quid camera.
  2. pedrofcuk Member

3. another123 Member

[sarcasm] Oh, how original.[/sarcasm]
    Internet Hoax Says Glenn Beck Raped, Murdered Young Girl in 1990
  4. Anonymous Member

I blame Smurf.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Shut up Meg.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Relatively certain that the people in that FB photo are all male and appear to be of age. Not much age, but of age.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

It's nice to know that OSA still cares and is sending its love.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

For what it's worth ( very little probably ) and given that there is no love lost between myself and plenty on the ' other side ' - I won't be sticking around ... but ... Having seen what's being said about Pete on FB .. I want to add this :
    Pete and I may not agree on plenty . However , whoever dares to suggest he would ever harm a kid or do anything of that sick nature to another human being is WRONG and Scientologist or not , needs to FUCK OFF and stick to the facts . So much disgusting shit throwing , attacking each other with personal insults , choosing a cheap and easy point on which to claim RIGHTNESS .
    Pete - SP ? FINE .
    Would hurt a child ? ABSOLUTELY NOT .

I know this to be true .
    DD
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. pedrofcuk Member

Thank you, DD, I am humbled.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Don't worry, I don't believe OSA's dead agent lies.
    It's just proof that pedrofuck has the cult worried and they are seeking revenge.

Best course of action in such cases is for pedrofuck to continue doing exactly what he's doing, since the cult has basically admitted that his actions have been effective.

I don't know why we even need to discuss this, since most of Anonymous are familiar with the cult's fair game tactics.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Needed to be said . Love is stronger than hate and truth is stronger than lies ( I heard that somewhere before )
    I wish you well .
    DD
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

desperate cult is desperate.

It means Pete is doing it right.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

It means all those hours scientologists have spent trying to advance LRH's bullshit were wasted. The harder they work, the faster we undo all their efforts.

And we do it for fun.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. TorontosRoot Member

Pete is kicking OSA's ass so damn hard. We know they'll fail even more, can't stop anon. We're limitless...
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Any chance of Robin Scott admitting that OSA played him like a two-bit fiddle?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Hey DevilDoll,
    Glad to see you.
    Pete - the truth always prevails. This is what the asshole cult does. Its who they are.
    Hakuna Matata.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. jensting Member

Yep, this is just how they roll. They have to, it's in the script. "Lurid blood sex crimes." Then, when the script doesn't work, they get blamed for dong it wrong. That not only sounds crazy, it is crazy. From Village Voice we have this personal experience from Denise Brennan

Make sure that all the smear pages are saved off line. As soon as they get too popular, they'll disappear. (Even better, prepare a defamation lawsuit right now - remember Bonnie Woods' case and how the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology settled with her out of concern for her ability to pay if the clams won - yes, this was a case brought by Bonnie :D )

And DD, thanks for posting. I'm not trying to flatter you, I'm quietly pleased that you're still reading / posting here.

See you in Dublin!

Jens
    • Like Like x 7
  18. pedrofcuk Member

This ^ is being done and the authorities know about the attacks.
    • Like Like x 7
  19. Anonymous Member

Who is this 'pedrofuck' of whom you speak?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

so i herd pedro leiks immature neotenic salamanders

true or false?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Herro Member

People talking shit on the interbutt!? Say it ain't so!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

This is just the first salvo. Seems that things are going to get a lot nastier.
  23. pedrofcuk Member

Gotta lurve the avatar!
  24. RolandRB Member

Bloody right. When the conference is on I want to read the reports of which SPs have been pulled out the Liffey each morning.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. anon walker Moderator

SPs can swim, unlike clams.
    SNAP SNAP SNAP!
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. vaLLarrr Member

Lovely guy is Pete.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. pedrofcuk Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. jensting Member

.. and the predictability of OSA's response is one of their central weaknesses. Now is the time to inform those media contacts that OSA will be showing their true "religious" face to the world as they try to intimidate critics.

The poor dears won't be able to stop themselves from things like having welcoming committees in airports, groups of photographers stationed around the conf venue (some photographers to intimidate in a visible fashion, others to be covert - like in rented rooms overlooking the venue entrance and/or in parked cars around the venue).

AssUMing that the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology has or is applying for tax breaks in Ireland, this is such a good opportunity to allow the press to show just what these tax breaks are funding.

See you there

Jens
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Have a good one all!

And yup, shake the scientology trees and next thing ya know the ground is covered with nuts. I have little doubt that many of Hubbard's choir are several feathers short of a pillow so ya'll watch out for eachother and keep the cameras rolling and the press involved.
    CoS is good at a few things, like lying, stealing, bullying, but what they are certainly proficient at is foot-bulleting.

*insert giant popcorn smilie here*
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. jensting Member

It's just like they want to get caught. Oh well, we can help them out in our modest way :D

Best regards

Jens
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

Heya Pedrofuck, I took the liberty to cross post this thread over at ESMB in the most appropriate thread I could find considering the monumental amount of stupid required for culty entities to come up with shit like this, in HH's 'Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology'. I believe there is a 'Fair Game' thread there too so when I find it I'll post a link there too.
    Rock on & cheers!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  35. pedrofcuk Member

Little do they know that Dublin Gay Pride march is the same day and 20,000 LGBTQs will be assembling right outside the venue.

The OSAbots will be the people not smiling.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. Ogsonofgroo Member

Omg that is funny!
    I can almost smell their braincells melting from here already, looking forward to the post game reports!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Intelligence Member

38. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. CarterUSP Member

I almost pity the 'church' of scientology - that these lies are the only tactics left to them. They are so toothless and weak that this is the best they can do to try and handle a major SP.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. jensting Member

Apparently, getting mistaken for not-a-lassie gets old pretty quickly, if I understand right the six feet tall lassies I know. And only some of them go "Never Mind" and wear heels.

Best regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1