Customize

Dublin, Ireland: European Megaraid June 30th - July 1st

Discussion in 'Europe' started by themadhair, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

And so it came to pass, that the win that will be Dublin 2012 began to manifest throughout the land.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nataku Member

Need travel advice? PM / post ITT.

Need accommodation advice? PM / post ITT.

A hostel will cost roughly €10/£8 per night. Interested? PM.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

OSA will be going into a spasm. I hope they send a load of those really obvious twats along for us to laugh at.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. pedrofcuk Member

An osaspasm, new word hits the English language.

Meaning: when an OSAbot or Scientologist goes apoplectic because of the action of an SP or SPs.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Intelligence Member

Published on Jun 6, 2012 by Intelligenceplus
    Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 10:00 at The Teachers Club in Dublin Ireland - Participants and guests from around the Globe, unite to speak out against Scientology abuses and crimes.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Yeah...folks, can you please stop using the 'tick tock' and other bomb imagery? IRA country and all, puts the Gardai at unease.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. pedrofcuk Member

http://imgur.com/18AM9

Hey mods, I can never get my images to appear in the thread, can anyone tell me how to do it? It's likely very simple but I'm missing it, somehow.
  11. pedrofcuk Member

12. Anonymous Member

Anon delivers

lJGbb.jpg

FRHGj.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. pedrofcuk Member

Awesome saucesome!

I like the "rebel Scientologists" bit :)
  14. Anonymous Member

^^^^ needs more Xenu.
  15. Sneak Moderator

Tori's fucked then.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

Ya', me too - LOL :)

17. Anonymous Member

and always make sure Body Thetans get a mention
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. jensting Member

Sure.

After the blue asbestos, the deaths on the purifiction rundown, the death/s on the introspection rundown, the deaths at narCONon, the deaths from suicide at Gold Base, the children at Gold Base (where the barbed wire points inwards).

Sure, let's talk about Xenu and the Body Thetans after we've talked about that (still a great name for a band, though!).

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. pedrofcuk Member

What about these guys?

He also wrote a peculiar screenplay called Revolt in the Stars. Despite his admonitions that OT3 was lethal to the uninitiated, Revolt in the Stars centered on the supposed incidents of seventy-five million years ago, providing many new details. The evil prince Xenu, perpetrator of the massacre of millions, was apparently assisted in his malicious deeds by the Galactic Minister of Police, Chi, and the Executive President of the Galactic Interplanetary Bank, Chu. Along with Chi and Chu, we find Mish, one of the few "Loyal Officers" to survive the catastrophe, the Lady Min, and the heroic Rawl.
  20. Anonymous Member

Surely written for Cheech and Chong?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. pedrofcuk Member

ekRS1.jpg

Irish Independent
    Saturday 9 June 2012

A FINAL QUESTION

Pete Griffiths
    Former Scientologist

A Dublin conference to get Irish people to leave the Church of Scientology was launched this week by former Scientologist Pete Griffiths. So, surprised that the Catholic Church is not the only religious organisation feeling the heat, we spoke in tongues about talking snakes, alien overlords and Adolf Hitler.

So, Tom Cruise and John Travolta have gotten it all horribly wrong?

I am saying that I think Tom Cruise and John Travolta are victims just like all other members of Scientology.

But how the hell do you dupe two Hollywood heavyweights?

Well, Tom Cruise claims Scientology 'technology' solved his dyslexia.

And how did Mr Saturday Night Fever see the light?

Travolta says it helped him become a star, but the fact is he was well on his may to becoming famous before being introduced to Scientology.

Now, granted, Sdentologists strike me as a bit honkers, but why are you crusading against them?

I have a personal stake as I was a Scientologist for seven years and I did get people to join. I hope they have come to the conclusion it is a cult and have left, because I have a lot of guilt about convincing them to join.

Well, when it comes to guilt you are in the right country...

I've been labelled as a 'suppressive person' by the church.

Yikes, that's how they describe Adolf Hitler! You must have upset them quite a lot.

I have an event organised in Dublin on June 30 called Speaking Out Against the Scientology Cult.

Yup, that would do it alright. But how many Irish people are Scientologists?
    It is very difficult to say. They claim 500 since they started their Dublin mission 20 years ago, but it is more likely fewer than 50, which isn't great.

So Scientologists believe in an alien galactic ruler named Xemu. But Jews and Christians believe in talking snakes and Muslims believe in flying horses. All pretty crazy stuff if you ask me.
    Ron Hubbard, the founder, was a science fiction writer so you can take something from that.

Do you think with our loss of faith in the church, the Government and the economy we could be more susceptible to a little Scientology?

Yes. But finding religion is not necessarily a bad thing if people get help. But the problem with Scientology is that once you start they don't want you to stop.

A little like Pringles, then — once you pop you just can't stop.

Look, I know it is hard out there for people at the moment and that people are looking for answers but Scientology is just not the way to go.

I wish someone had warned the country the same about Enda "I love Angela" Kenny...

JOHN COSTELLO
    • Like Like x 8
  22. Anonymous Member

^^^ doinitrite!!! thanks pedro.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

anons in countries other than Ireland - think of journalists who might cover this event - get in touch with them
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Nataku Member

If anyone's tried to PM me and I haven't replied, then I didn't get your PM.

Should be fixed now, if you resend.
  25. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  26. jensting Member

'king awesome!

Best Regards

Jens

Note to OSA Ie : beware of messengers carrying orders to come to Saint Hill. Really.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Intelligence Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  28. moralhazard Member

I'm getting in Friday midday and leaving Sunday midday.
    Where and when is the Friday meet and greet ?
  29. Nataku Member

Cool to have you on board. Sunday midday seems a tad early to be leaving, with the megaraid starting from 10:30.
    Location to be disclosed through PM (and the like) closer to the day.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Anyone speaking at the conference needs ideas - here's Paulien Lombard speaking to council officials about scientology. Concise and hitting the mark. Excellent.

• Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

Has Nick Xenophon been invited to Dublin on 30th June? I've heard he likes to visit other countries for a protest.
  32. pedrofcuk Member

I believe he has been invited.
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  34. pedrofcuk Member

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Go pete! Well done again!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. Nataku Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Fuckeye Member

^ Chop chop.
  40. Anonymous Member

Pedro you rock! An Dubh is shaping up to be a very black and bottomless pool of infinite damp misery for the cult!

Hopefully this will be the catalyst for real change in Eire, the eradication of Slyentology from the Emerald Isle once and for all eternity.
    • Like Like x 2