Customize

Dublin Mission gets Alien drop

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Operating Satan, Nov 1, 2014.

• Like Like x 8
  1. LOL!!!

Great job!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. get the fuck out of here, asshole.

DIAF fag. and stop attacking WWP posters like amax. Fuck you, ex-cultie motherfucker

PS: yeas, i am mad, bro
    21we213
    This message by 21we213 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Dude, wtg! Those guys are probably sitting around the org going "we should blow so we can be like them" and then the other guys go "nah, they seem pretty fucked up. We'd be better off staying right here."

Who knew that blowing meant balloons? Or whoever is blowing OP.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ^^^ LMAO. This.

I guess they think this is supposed to be lulzy. It's not. The ones who look like the asshole nutters in this video are the guys who are protesting. In fact, IMO, the staff actually come across as being harassed.

Having said that, keep up the good work showing us all how badly brain damaged you remain even years after blowing the cult.
    Rolloe
    This message by Rolloe has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  5. Hey Classie, 21we213, Rolloe, xxx keep showing us how you are doing sweet fuck all. you've got nothing. :cool:
  6. TIMANON Member

7. Anonymous Member

I was agreeing with your pov.
    Your message. It moved me. No one has ever said 21we213 to me before. I am touched.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

It waz, dare i say mmm, kweewl imgo,,, WTF 21we 213 even mean anyhow? this looks to me like regurgitated pablum from the world of necroism-thread thingy.

(tour respinse, late as it is, makes me lololol!)
    • Like Like x 1