Customize

Dublin Offlines: Conference videos

Discussion in 'Europe' started by themadhair, Jul 3, 2012.

1. themadhair Member

Will upload the conference videos to this thread as they are uploaded. I know a lot of you have short patience but, believe me, these are well worth waiting for.

Anne Robinson:

Dr. Martin Poulter:

Gabrielle Wynne:
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Well done Germananons! Great quality and a great contribution to the archive of information about scientology abuses.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

You might want to rename the thread for visitors to the site - something like 'Dublin Offlines Conference against scientology cult- full videos of event- testimonies and information '?
  4. pooks Member

Thanks so much. Looking forward to watching these.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Bump for Martin Poulter video
  6. Anonymous Member

Bump for John Duignan:
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Sharone Stainforth (LRH Commodores Messenger at age 10) at the Dublin Offlines Event

• Winner Winner x 4
  9. Sharone, just finished watching this excellent, excellent! talk of yours (actually, I heard the live stream too, but the sound quality wasn't up to it - the quality of this vid did justice to your powerful message, thanks, awesome Hamburganons).

Can't fathom how anyone could find what you had to say boring in any way - it was riveting from start to finish, and I'm left shaking with emotion at your treatment as a child - no exaggeration.

Others deserve to be shaking, too. Ultimately, it is the Govt's responsibility to ensure that such Human Rights abuses do not occur under their jurisdiction. I'd very much like to know what, for example, the Danish govt has to say about what you describe as happening under their noses? How are they ensuring that this cannot happen today? And what of the British authorities? Are they content that, while Scientologists schmooze politicians and the Police in West Sussex and/or the City of London over lavish lunches, children are suffering the same abuse as you suffered in East Grinstead?

As for the children abandoned to total servitude before our eyes in Clearwater, Florida, the only rational conclusion is that this is done with the collusion of the govt, - local, state and federal. They all deserve to be trembling in their boots until they end this.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

• Winner Winner x 3
  11. Ah, David. Well remember your first post at WWP, when you hinted that you had dox (though you didn't know what 'dox' meant then) :)

Nobody could have foreseen what an incredible impact you were going to make, nor what unflagging determination you would show in pursuing justice and the protection of vulnerable people.

I'm nominating you for the Marcabian Gong of Galactic Awesomeness (with laurels). Hip hip!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Gerry Armstrong (former personal secretary of L. Ron Hubbard) Dublin Offlines event

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. jensting Member

B U M P

to encourage finalisation of rest of videos :D

did I mention that it's lovely work?

Best Regards

Jens
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Honigdachs Member

Next up, Jamie DeWolf