Customize

Dublin Offlines : Speaking out against Scientology - STREAMING INFO

Discussion in 'Media' started by booski, Jun 22, 2012.

1. booski Member

I will be capturing and streaming the event next week Saturday, 30 June 20:12 @ 10am G.M.T
    at the following address.

Those that cannot make it can use this channel to get a live feed on the day.

Video will also be captured/saved and uploaded to utube the following day.

[IMG]

Live Broadcast times around the world...

Dublin (Ireland) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 10:00:00 IST UTC+1 hour
    Ottawa (Canada - Ontario) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 05:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
    Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 19:00:00 EST UTC+10 hours
    Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 19:00:00 EST UTC+10 hours
    Perth (Australia - Western Australia) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 17:00:00 WST UTC+8 hours
    New York (U.S.A. - New York) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 05:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
    Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 02:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
    Dallas (U.S.A. - Texas) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 04:00:00 CDT UTC-5 hours
    Orlando (U.S.A. - Florida) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 05:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
    Paris (France) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 11:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
    Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 11:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
    Rome (Italy) Saturday, 30 June 2012, 11:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours

**UPDATE** anyone wishing to EMBED the Broadcast can do so with the following

<iframe src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/11396924" width="608" height="368" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.ustream.tv/" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank">Free live streaming by Ustream</a>
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

3. TorontosRoot Member

I'll be watching. ;)
  4. Anonymous Member

Bump on the elbow
  5. Anonymous Member

This is awesome, booski! :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. booski Member

4 days to go...

Thanks to the themadhair in advance for helping me get my requirements to the engineers onsite.

Bring on the weekend!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. RightOn Member

thanks Booski!
  9. Anonymous Member

10. another123 Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

12. booski Member

13. booski Member

14. RolandRB Member

Gerard Ryan has been given orders to stammer you all to death!!!
  15. another123 Member

16. booski Member

we are live
  17. Anonymous Member

The audio is terrible so far. Didn't someone bring along a handheld or head-mounted microphone?
  18. Anonymous Member

They are literally impossible to understand. This reminds me of the Peanuts cartoon when the teachers spoke.
  19. booski Member

working to resolve sound issues, bear with us.
  20. Anonymous Member

Using headphones makes it better :) Thanks for the video
  21. Anonymous Member

Jamie De Wolf projects his voice so well any microphone in the same room as him is fine :)
  22. patriot75 Member

23. booski Member

apologies again to all for the initial sound issues. due to a equipment failure beyond our control we had to resort to a less powerful microphone.
  24. Anonymous Member

Does everyone walking in front of the camera during the lunchbreak with their masks off realise it's still running?
  25. Anonymous Member

Who's the guy that brought back all the food to eat in his seat like a starving OSA agent?
  26. Anonymous Member

Please tell us another closer better microphone was working and you'll dub that audio in on the youtube videos..
    ..or even one the speakers don't have their backs turned to.
  27. Anonymous Member

I haven't seen any sound checking going on, I'm scared they're gonna rely on the camera's microphone for the rest of the conference.
  28. booski Member

I'm afraid we are stuck with the mic we have but there is multiple sources of video being recorded so expect more online from different angles. despite the best effort of our sound engineer we cannot get a working line in to our stream.
  29. tigeratbay Member

Just want to say how fantastic this live feed is. Been watching for several hours. I happened upon it purely by chance my first day/night of browsing as a new member. Thrilled. But may not be able to finish unless I could dream it. What a great site this is and I've been having so much fun.:)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Well, all talks are being recorded and will be edited and then uploaded to youtube in the following days.
  31. Anonymous Member

LOL to the shout-out to OSA!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Honigdachs Member

BUMP

Watch this stream, the dublin Anons have put this up for us, so give them kudos.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  33. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

German anons recorded a much better quality audio track of the whole event onto a hard drive recorder and onto their camera - so no doubt that will be uploaded in the next few days.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Note for next event:

We need to find some money to finance getting an Apple connector for Booski so he can plug in a mic. so the the audio will be better.
  36. Anonymous Member

Great job Booski - well done!
  37. booski Member

Heheh you guys are so sweet but its ok I've already ordered something this morning to solve this problem in future, i'm also investigating good stable mobile broadband solutions to make RAIDING a live possibility. ;)
    • Winner Winner x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Great job Booski.

If you get an adapter I think it would need to be 'female xlr' to USB for use with a pro mic. If it allows 48 volt powering to a microphone as well that would be good - if it can't power the mic. then use a mic that takes a battery or a dynamic mic. (i.e. one that doesn't require 48 volts/powering).
  39. Anonymous Member

You can also get quite reasonably priced, battery powered, small, personal microphones with a mini-jack output instead of xlr. These aren't pro mic.s but are very good for the price and could be put on a long cable to pin on a person speaking at a lectern/where ever. Then you could stick with min-jack input to usb input on the laptop. Sure you've worked all this out already.
  40. booski Member

yep I got a decent one that is mac compat on order should be here in a couple of days. have been assured by the seller it will work for this purpose. Just to update I had to edit the FIRST part of the conference to protect a mask who was not wearing his mask. I have had to edit and reupload this part which will now be located here and only here

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dublin-2012-conference
    • Like Like x 1