Customize

Dutch tax exemption revoked + bonus announcements

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2012.

1. TrevAnon Member

Have sent an e-mail reminding them to publish P&L.
  2. TrevAnon Member

Mailing works and it helps anons.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ever heared of Avatar ?

data28986683-e3dab0.jpg
  4. TrevAnon Member

Yes. I don't care though. Stay on target.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TrevAnon Member

I sent an e-mail to Narconon and several other fronts reminding them to publish their financial records.

Narconon responded saying they are going to publish this coming week. We'll see.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. My mom, she has inrodes to. can't discuss that here online, even not inbox

7. TrevAnon Member

Then why do you?

Plox to shut up if you have nothing to add about the tax exempt status of COS and related entities in the Netherlands.

Sigh. :(
  8. Efteling Member

then it looks like you are fighting a lonely batle trevanon, but agreed leave avatar for others, (though I actually started getting interested in anonymous for internet privacy reasons....
  9. TrevAnon Member

Every now "foodforthought" posts here and/or at the Bunker (as scamofscientology).

I don't think it's a big problem there are not that many anons still checking in at the Dutch COS. It's small and failing anyway. ;)
  10. Efteling Member

makes sence, I was actually surprised that there were some Dutchies on the Tony Ortega website... seems a strange corner of the internet
  11. TrevAnon Member

The FB groups about the Aftermath show have quite a few Dutch members. I was surprised to see that.
  12. Efteling Member

i guess more people that stopped scientology then that are part of scientology :)
  13. TrevAnon Member

Dutch YFHR published their financial report 2017.

Attached Files:

14. Incredulicide Member

That's one hell of a Spaarrekening.
  15. TrevAnon Member

LOL! Yup. :D

The Amsterdam org is small and failing (as Jenna Miscavige said) and the Dutch COS-fronts... well... same.
  16. Too mant Body-Thethans bothering that Org

17. TrevAnon Member

Narconon put a message on their site that the 2017 results will be published shortly.

Still, in a few hours they'll be too late. :D
  18. TrevAnon Member

Nada, zip on their site. They fail.

I just notified the Dutch IRS that for the second consecutive year Narconon failed to publish in time.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. TrevAnon Member

20. TrevAnon Member

Like last year, they also do not deliver on their self imposed deadline.

"The financial report 2017 is almost ready and will be published before about July 30.

Notice the "about".

Knipsel.PNG
  21. TrevAnon Member

Just sent an e-mail to the Dutch IRS reminding them that Narconon Netherlands STILL hasn't published its financial report 2017.

They had to do so July 1st, but failed.

They also failed to come up to their self imposed deadline "about" July 30th.

I also mentioned to Dutch IRS that Narconon's site mentions it being temporarily closed.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. TrevAnon Member

23. TrevAnon Member

Found the whydonate link when glancing through the thread.

Not even one thin dime was given through the whydonate. https://whydonate.nl/fundraising/jo...n-met-een-gift-aan-narconon-verrassen-oodj/nl
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

Some countries force Scientology to open the books: Here’s one report on how bad business is | The Underground Bunker

Once again, the Netherlands gives us a rare opportunity to see inside the financial health of a Scientology entity, in this case the Narconon Holland drug rehab center. The Netherlands is one of only a few countries that force Scientology to open their books, and once again we have numbers man John P. Capitalist giving us his analysis of what those figures mean. We asked him to look at the most recent report from the drug center for its 2017 financial year. (See John P.’s previous reports from the 2015 annual report and from 2016.)

https://tonyortega.org/2018/08/29/s...ooks-heres-one-report-on-how-bad-business-is/
  25. Efteling Member

happy some countries exist
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Scientology has to open its books again, and we dig into the numbers | The Underground Bunker

"In some parts of the world — namely, in various parts of Europe — Scientology can’t keep things as secret as they do in the US, and they’re forced to open their books for inspection. Recently, a number of new Scientology financial reports became available, and we turned to our financial maverick, John P. Capitalist, to dive into the numbers and tell us what they mean."

https://tonyortega.org/2018/10/19/s...-its-books-again-and-we-dig-into-the-numbers/