Customize

EBAY

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by beef, Jul 18, 2011.

1. beef Member

2. Sponge Member

This thing keeps coming up on ebay all the time.

I've no idea whether it is some deluded idiot who fails to get the message that nobody wants this pile of kindling at that huge price, or whether it is a clever ongoing tactic by the cult to make money off those well-to-do scientology publics still addicted to all things Hubbard but perhaps not attending the orgs for regular services (probably doubtful).
    Note from the description that it is only stuff that has been sold to the public, probably all safe stuff, so you wouldn't expect OT levels, NOTs etc.
    I don't know if in any of the past threads on this whether anyone managed to communicate with the seller and get a list of contents.
  3. Anonymous Member

I see that the seller has made 231 ebay transactions. Checking out the completed sales might provide some clues.
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

5. xenubarb Member

They come back...
  6. Robocat Member

Yeah, over the past few years this has come up at least twice, if I remember correctly. I appreciate that OP dropped it here just in case.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Note: Scientology dross is hard enough to give away. Since the amount of Scientology ephemera is increasing anually, and the number of Scientologists is decreasing anually through death and attrition, you have a situation of increasing supply and decreasing demand. Upshot: Unless the item is scandalous and unique, don't expect this garbage to perform well as an investment.
  8. Xenu Is Lord Member

Wow Oh my gosh like wow! I mean bam, wish, swosh !
  9. Anonymous Member

If I had 3.5 million plus $5,000 for shipping I would snap it up and never look back!
  10. Anonymous Member

If I had 3.5 mil +, I would buy it and then donate it to scientology flag HQ's.
  11. Anonymous Member

At one time there was considerable interest in that chair. Probably would have turned into quite the bidding war too, but the seller wasn't interested in parting it out seperately.
  12. Anonymous Member

I can see his point.
  13. Anonymous Member

inorite?
  14. the anti Member

all those materials that could of been used for something actually useful but nnnoooooooooooooooo... hubbard had to make all that bullshit up
  15. beef Member

Would make great kindling or toilet paper
  16. Anonymous Member

Sez to make an offer...What if someone were to offer to haul the lot away if they were paid to do it?
  17. Random guy Member

Nah, glossy paper doesn't suck and burn badly. Useless crap is useless.