Customize

Emilie Autumn information project.

Discussion in 'Projects' started by ViciousDelicious, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Seeing as she's been trying her damnedest to cover her real past up and tries to cover up her thievery (she steals from her fans. I'm sick of it.), I am asking for everyone to help gather information about Emilie Autumn so I may expose her. I'm sick of fLee banning anyone who has the truth and I'm a little disturbed that no one has brought this to light.
    Until now.
    Please help. ^w^
  2. LocalSP Member

What past, what thievery? A little back ground with Dox would be helpful.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

QFT. What he said.
  6. LocalSP Member

OP seems to be an opheliac.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I see wat you did thar
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Snag Member

IMO we have much more suitable targets for lulzy. Let someone else internet her.
  9. Anonymous Member

lsdnw.jpg
  10. vaLLarrr Member

Let me guess, OP is a spurned ex-boyfriend???

What did she do to you, ViciousDelicious?

Did she steal your heart?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SOJOA Member

One although wiki is a good "background" format, alot more real dox would be required but Ill check it out.

Ive never even heard of the broad so Ill give it a look see.
  12. SOJOA Member

Judging by Aunties comment maybe I should ignore this?

Im noob when it comes to some of the FoI project.

Still Ill atleast check it out.
  13. Anonymous Member

Knock yourself out. I'm thumbs down on the NYPA issue.
  14. SOJOA Member

again. Im lost. Perhaps I spoke to soon.

whoa wait a minute is this some NY union bullshit?
  15. Anonymous Member

I went to all the linked sites. I did a quick search on "scientology" got zero and left. I think the OP is bullshit and out of "her" league. We fighting a war around here.
  16. Snag Member

YOU LIE SIR!!
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Thread = ????????... looks like a bunch of fans/non-fans talking about an entertainer.

I don't Wikipedia.

ED = NA, ATM.

So... I still see nothing here related to freedom of information. Is this anything other than a random PA request?
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Oy vey...
    It's not a war... It's a project. Whatever. It was stupid to ask you guys.
    Besides, you already won the Scientology shit. They're pretty scared of Anonymous. I mean, fucking scared.
  20. Okay... go to the Asylum and try saying something. Anything. That isn't revolved around EA in a positive manner. It's not "freedom of info" rather than "freedom of speech". And freedom to not worship an annoying bitch who screeches like an owl in place of singing.
  21. Anonymous Member

What's your beef with owls?

qprbo.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RavenEyes Member

A PA thread about Emilie Autumn? Really?

Wow.
  23. Anonymous Member

Wonders never cease at WWP!
  24. Snag Member

New catch phrase?^
  25. RightOn Member

who?
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

OK, slow up a bit... why do I need to go to this "Asylum"? That's someone's web site (a.k.a. their property), right?

What does this have to do with anything?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

TOUGH SHIT! ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

This one time, trust Anonymous, because hearing it from Anonymous like this is much kinder than what will happen if you try, as many new members have discovered in the last several days.

However, if you're feeling masochistic, don't let me stop you.
  28. wolfyrik Member

That's the first sensible thing you've said.

Oh and don't diss owls, biotch.
  29. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Owls rock.
  30. xamarl Member

1, ANON NOT PA.

2, she isnt a liar, if you read up on your shit and what shes all about EMILIE AUTUMN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. She does not truely claim to be a decendant of alice liddel and her book is also a work of fiction. Just because she has made money off something that she has made up and emerses herself in it does not mean she is lieing.

3, She does not steal from her fans, i know several of her fans quite well and they have never heard anything like this ever happening. Some of her fans make things for her or give her things but thats as far as it goes.

TLDR; OP IS A FUCKING IDIOT. L2L.
  31. lillylou Member

Idem, nothing else except her artistic personnality. In fact, VD, you did free pub for Emile Autumn with this topic.
    I'm sure we are more than 2 that went to have a look at her web site & others links u post.
    I"ve heard about her like that, but for sure its the first time I took time to read on her & listen her music.
  32. telomere Member

OP has stolen 5 minutes of my time that I will never recover
    but will console myself with delicious tea and senseless violins

743px-Emilie_Autumn_at_Nachtleben_2007_bis.jpg
  33. chymira Member

I agree here. We have bigger, better, more important things to tend to than one artist. OP should pick up a paper some time or watch the news. Really TRY... try hard... to dislodge your head from your ass.
  34. Sounds to me that, even if the OP was accurate, this girl has real psychological issues that would be to blame for that. I did a quick bit of research and all I can find is she has a history of being drugged up for various reasons. Incidentally, that's the only thing I can confirm.

I don't kick the mentally handicapped around. Only people who aren't mentally handicapped, but act like it. And I only kick metaphorically. And sometimes physically. But that's very rare.
  35. You do realize that people can re-write the information on Wikipedia, and Emilie did say once that she tried to change it to make the information correct but it was put back to the way it was so she didn't bother caring about the site.
  36. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the 14-months-since-last-post-ITT clarification. We'll all sleep a little bit better now.
  37. Please do not feed the troll. Thank you
  38. First of all, Alice Liddell had three sons, one of which had a daughter of his own. Second, why in hell would ANYONE, let alone Emilie, who had no reason to, lie about being raped or abused? And third, what the fuck do you have against her? If you don't like her, leave her alone.
  39. Anonchalance Member

ea...wtf...my ex-girlfriend listened to this when we both were 16... she is nothing but a stupid humanoid....