Customize

Empty Text Messages From Scientology

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by anon walker, Mar 12, 2013.

1. anon walker Moderator

Today Xenubarb's phone was flooded with messages coming in one after another. No messages in the body of the text. Empty.

So, I looked up 858-568-5414 and found a "who the hell is calling me" website where someone reported repeated calls from this number. They used to be involved in Scientology and did not want moar.

So why are they butt-texting me? I got unlimited data and don't pay for texts, so no skin off my proboscis.
  2. Chipshotz Member

no ifs, ands or butts, they're asses
  3. TorontosRoot Member

I flooded them and they said "u need to stop". Lol
    I called on a blocked number and they answered, I hung up.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

If ifs and buts were rice and beans, this thread could already feed 1 Scientologist.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TorontosRoot Member

I wonder if anyone wants TO FLOOD THAT MOTHERFUCKER until their phone explodes in their pants full of cock?
  6. DeathHamster Member

Hmm. I've been getting stock pump'n'dump spam email from random eastern Euro phone IPs. A trojan phone app? If it continues, I'll dust off my spam hunter hat.
  7. TorontosRoot Member

That's crazy. Maybe reporting it to the carrier should do the trick once you figure out where it's coming from. :D
  8. anon walker Moderator

Weirder. I called the 5414 number and a guy answered. Apparently it's his phone but he didn't sound scilon and hadn't texted me. He was the recipient of a shit ton of text messages last night, however. Anonymous delivered.

But, he's not the guilty party. He tried to track it and came up with this:
    619-760-3831 and 9 more

He said he'd msg me the 9 more. Now I don't know why his phone number tracks back to Scn on teh internets.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

Thats just bizarre!
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Maybe the cult is using his number? Damn bastads. :eek:
  11. good work