Customize

English Defence Leauge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Euroskeptic, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Euroskeptic Member

I would just like to ask a simple question.

Have our Hackers attacked the English Defence Leauge Website who are from England?
    If so why have they done so considering we are in a cyber war against Z-company and Mujadeen Hacking Unit whom are enemies of the English Defence Leauge?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

While they may be a racist towards Muslims as a whole they are also pro democracy and pro-net neturality.

ZHC and Mujadeen Hacking Unit are defacing many websites which encourage active debates and free thinking. Surely we should be more a open platform of debates because we stand for democracy and freedom.
  2. DeathHamster Member

3. wolfyrik Member

As already stated, there are no hackers here. Regardless of whether EDL are pro-net neutrality, they are still racist fuck-heads and as such can hardly be called "pro-democracy".

So what enemy are you referring to? If it's the anti democratic side, then no, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. In this example, the enemy of my enemy is a twat.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. WhiteNight Member

Are you seriously suggesting that the EDL know how to hack?
    Let's have a look at one of their members:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Waffle~ Member

EDL = White muscle-heads trying to be the KKK in England.
  6. WhiteNight Member

And again: Here's a man confused by a reporter's microphone...
  7. SwordofTruth Member

EDL are fucking idiots, bah bah England is the best, long live the royals screw muslims can I haz benefits yet. Same type of idiotic blind and dumb patriotism you see from Americans.
  8. Anonymous Member

EDL seem to be what happens in the UK when the mental care system collapses.

Either they are retarded or they are on some serious drugs. The muslims always chase them off anyway.
  9. Anonymous Member

Fuckwits looking for someone else to blame for the fact that they're fuckwits.

Behind the transparent rebranding they're the National Front, neo-nazis.
  10. underminer Member

To be fair, Press TV is an arm of Iranian State Television, so he was pretty clued up and pushing for the answer from the reporter.

But they are racist morons, all the same.
  11. Herro Member

Oi oi oi!!!!
  12. Anonymous Member

The poverty of this gene pool is simply stunning. Almost as bad as the royal family.
  13. DeathHamster Member

Fucking symbols, how do they work?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I thought the English Defense Leauge was an organization to defend the English language lol.
  15. PresidentShaw Member

You should all start by learning how to write league
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

(period)
  17. Anonymous Member

...douche...
  18. Anonymous Member

> deeldoe <
    • Like Like x 1
  19. 00anon00 Member

Answer to OP's question-

No
    • Like Like x 1
  20. thefatman Member

If the English Defense League is pro-democracy and pro-net-neutrality, I'm the motherfucking Pope.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. LocalSP Member

Yeah me too. I thought it was going to like all grammar Nazis and shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

So yea, i was walking down the street and asked someone if i could buy some dope, then i got jumped by 3 white guys who forced a dictionary into my pocket.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. wolfyrik Member

Now there's a group I'd join! .......

....mainly cos I need the fucking education!
  24. Anonymous Member

Your holiness! We must get to the vatican! Terror is afoot!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Spoiler alert: it's the Vatican's fault.
  26. Anonymous Member

I saw some dox that showed a change in diet at the Vatican; they started using margarine rather than real butter, and everyone got out-of-sorts. The butter and olive oil are back, and I'd expect ... wait, what was the question?
  27. Never shave your head if you have such visibly pitiable brain capacity. There really is no hiding microcephalism when you do that.
  28. Anontacular Member

I love that site.
  29. DeathHamster Member

I see that the English Defence League has been in the news recently. Some possible connection with Norway or something...

What does that mean?!
  30. wolfyrik Member

The killer claims that he had visited the city of Bradford (famed for many good things such as cultural diversity, the Museum of Film, Photography and Television, JB Priestly, but also for it's Asian polpulace, two riots by young muslims and two serial killers one of which was the Yorkshire Ripper) and contacted EDL through their forums to discuss the "failed" multiculturalism he saw there. Basically he hates muslims so he and the EDL would get on famously.
  31. Anonymous Member

Not so much grammar Nazis as just the more traditional type of Nazis.

Not to get all Godwin here, but the EDL is literally a white supremacist group.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. veravendetter Member

33. SOJOA Member

Shut up or we will do it again!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. WhiteNight Member

Basically, the guy who did the killings in Norway thought that the EDL were doing it right.
  35. Anonymous Member

Basically the Norway killer was a member of the EDL.
  36. Anonymous Member

Not possible, he had hair remember?