Customize

Enough is enough already!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by pedrofcuk, May 29, 2014.

1. pedrofcuk Member

For all you people who like planning threads, let's plan this. Every city where Scientology has a presence must have hundreds and thousands of ex-members who have had enough. Let's make our voices heard.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1456241244619345/
    • Like Like x 13
  2. bAnon Member

I like it, but ummmm...how do I post on Facebook and remain anonymous?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. pedrofcuk Member

You don't. But you can on here. Or start your own planning thread for your org.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. sallysock Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. pedrofcuk Member

Yes, that would work :D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

tell them about the Big List too!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. pedrofcuk Member

Do the anons realize what an important role they have played in revitalizing exes and removing the fear that going against Scientology induces? I hope so! Because this event will hopefully show those anons who are still with us that it was not all in vain, that we have the will to see this through to the end, and that February 2008 will go down in legend. 6 years is a long time, true, and many have fallen, or grew bored, or found lives outside Chanology, or just got busy with other more important stuff and I salute every single anon who ever stood outside a Scientology org or mission, masked or unmasked, sign in hand, or not.

I salute thee!

All are welcome to come join this campaign, rekindle that outrage, that righteous anger you felt when you first heard about Lisa McPherson. Enough is enough. Revoke Scientology's tax exempt status.

Provisional date: December 5th 2014
    • Like Like x 13
  8. anon8109 Member

This is exactly one of the original goals of the protests: empowering ex- homo novis to no longer have to fear becoming a target, by giving OSA so many targets they couldn't possibly chase them all.

Thanks for letting anons know that they had some success with that.

bush-mission-accomplished.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  9. as any Ex, Pete wants recognition for what he does, even if that means stroking anons. he forgets before anonymous he had done nothing of value.

It is not that Anonymous enbpowered anyone, it is that Anonymous did EVERYTHING. Just sayin'.
    fuck exes
    This message by fuck exes has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  10. DragonLady58 Member

Folks wanting in, want to feel good....
    Was doing this before doing this was cool....
    Wanna help out, then help out.....dive in and don't look back....
    • Like Like x 2
  11. there are no anonymous anymore in chanology. just a bunch of OGs and EXs. Prove me wrong.
    anonswhere
    This message by anonswhere has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  12. RavenEyes Member

You people are sure mad about dumb stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. "you people"??
    wtf is wrong with you? where u born in the late 60's or something??
    Cordell
    This message by Cordell has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  14. RavenEyes Member

Cordell, look, I like you. I do.

But, I'm just not that into you. I dig a cat with style and pizazz. Someone who can rock my world. You're just not that hep.
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Andy Downs Member

For someone associated directly or indirectly with Anonymous to be offended by "you people" is fascinating to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Random guy Member

Well, who am I, then?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. pedrofcuk Member

Anonymous?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. you are not Anonymous, you are an Ex.
    Mike Rinder is Gay
    This message by Mike Rinder is Gay has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. breakdown of finances, plz
    amax>u
    This message by amax>u has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. Nancy Beazley Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. BigBeard Member

AnonymousEx...sounds like a book title to me!

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Ok <MOD EDIT: Name redacted>,You win .
    kdsjhfdsg
    This message by kdsjhfdsg has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  23. tinfoilhatter Member

• Like Like x 4
  24. I am still 12 and I still don't know what this is.
    Mutante's Ghost
    This message by Mutante's Ghost has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

Meh, you're an ageless 12, which is why you've been told to fuck off for many years for being such a useless faggort, :p
    • Like Like x 4
  26. fail picket by OGs
    you need Anon help to accomplish anything.
    just sayin'
    anon4evah
    This message by anon4evah has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  27. anonysamvines Member

Of course we need Anon help
    Isn't that the WHOLE POINT?

Or did you mean anon4evah type help?

In which case

Carry on as you were

Your tears are delicious
    • Like Like x 1
  28. incog712 Member

That's the spirit!!

Today's skiddie on pixie sticks is tomorrows haxer on steroids.

Trufax!

For now though, finish your homework.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. i remind you, asshole, that you as well as other moronic posters here have been talking shit about /b/ lately. Good luck getting any real anon to help this moralfaggotry.

DIAF faggots.
    fuckmoralfags
    This message by fuckmoralfags has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  30. ^QFT
    ogs are riding the success of anon. they didnt do shit before and wont do anymore
    remind you fucks that u have been talking shit about chans and a shitstorm is coming your way
    just sayin
    let's play chess, motherfuckers
    realanonsrunthis
    This message by realanonsrunthis has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  31. doxingdoxer= leaderfag
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  32. dam, mods are on a rampage to edit guest posters posts.
    anyhoot ...... pete has yet to show full transparent finances for the fd2014. the "7K for trasvel" doesn't cut it, bro.
    n transparency will affect further Pete campaigns
    PG13
    This message by PG13 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  33. rickybobby Member

Yea, bro, how much money did YOU give?

Yeah, I thought so.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. sallysock Member

The finances are accounted for just fine. What's this about editing?
  35. Ersatz Global Moderator

Only to make them funnier. Is that so wrong? Oh yes, and the dox thing, that is problematic.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. sallysock Member

Lol. Dox thing is definitely wrong. My goodness, I'd at least like a screen shot.
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 4
  38. Not only Ersatz is editing any posts that she doesn't like.

She is also going to another forum and telling the mods there the real nick of an Anonymous poster and then, posting such.

Since when disagreement on this forum means namefagging of an Anon poster? Ity is because every disagreement is considered OSA and hence allowed to namefag?

I think this is a bit ironic that we get pissy when OSA comes here namefagging and then we do it ourselves.
    whymodswhy
    This message by whymodswhy has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  39. I wanna say I would like to know what pedro has to say about the fd2014 finances

Also I wanna know if it was him or amax that invited Bunker to fd2014.

TIA
    PG2014
    This message by PG2014 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  40. u ever gonna come clean with the fd2014 finances and on who invited Mark Bunker?
    no, I didn't think so.
    tellmealready:)
    This message by tellmealready:) has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5