Customize

Entheta thursday?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by tinfoilhatter, Apr 2, 2014.

1. tinfoilhatter Member

I propose turning Thursday to a standard day of entheta or cat posts, to fuck with the scilon trolls that come around.

Granted, we fuck with the trolls anyway, but i believe that a coordinated effort would be both fun AND effective, but mostly fun.

If this is a good idea, then lets make it work, if its a bad idea, then mods move this to the dome, and domers, fill this thread with whatever floats you boat.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. failboat Member

Entheta Every Damn Day.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. tinfoilhatter Member

Ok then, SUPER POWERED ENTHETA THURSDAYS.

We should have an entheta competition, who can respond to the trolls with the best entheta wins. add a multiplier if the entheta ends up somewhere else.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

don't feed the trolls
  5. tinfoilhatter Member

I came to WWP to GET FED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The free all you can eat buffet is the only reason why i stay.

I would rather have the trolls here instead of spreading the bullshit on legitimate sites. I view their efforts here as completely wasted, and wasting their time is a victory.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

k
    carry on then
    • Like Like x 2
  7. rickybobby Member

I have always agreed that wasting their time is, indeed, a worthy pursuit.
    • Like Like x 2

8. Whenever a troll comes on this forum I just leave my house and distribute and leave around some more flyers. I distribute flyers anyway but this would be extra. Sometimes I prank the local org. If the troll is really bad, I distribute flyers and prank the org. I w0n't say just what pranks I do but there are things one can do that are perfectly legal. Just use that brain of yours or go to the Think Tank for inspiration.

Now if everyone who cares about such things were to do the same, especially on a Wednesday and/or Thursday; well, that would be a ''coordinated effort''. But that is just me and I would still do such things whether anyone else does them or not. It would certainly counter-balance any thing the trolls would do on this forum and it wouldn't involve playing their game of distraction and derailing of threads because action is better than words and they wouldn't have an answer to that. I like that part. I mean, what are they going to do? Troll harder? How would trolling harder solve the problem of all those flyers going out? Or all the pranks being done?

I also like the mathematical aspect of it:

The more they troll = The more flyers and pranks get done

Even if you are wheel-chair bound there are still things you can do from the confines of your home.

You could go on forums and just mention Scientology (just like Mark Bunker advised in his Knowledge Report trailer ). Just mentioning the name is something the cult would rather you not do considering the kind of thoughts it brings in the minds of most people. For example you could go on a Motorcycle forum and complain about some bike like this -- I hate Nortons. They suck. They are the Scientology of bikes. LOL. You get the idea. Unless the OSA monitors every forum in the world; there is nothing they can do about it. It screws with their stats.

This is not just limited to forums. The Comments section of any webpage is a great place for this also not to mention if someone were to click on your name it would take them to some site like, oh I don't know, like Clambake.

You could even go on Scientology related pages and pose as a Scientologist and make comments -- comments that are so vague or subtle that they don't catch on to what you are doing and thus get posted by the mods. Just use your imagination.

The way I look at it; there is nothing that the OSA can do about it. And if they do something about it, then that just means more work for them and more wasted time for them. Either way, it sucks for them.

For the record, I have done all of the above. I just haven't done it near enough.

Besides, you can still answer the trolls on this forum as well as do all of the above if that is what you want to do.

It's not an order coming from me the great leader and activist. It's just a suggestion and only that. I'm still going to do it and have been doing it even if I am the only one.
    • Like Like x 4