Customize

Epic Win: A 4chan Variety Show - New York City

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

See also: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...us-army-conquered-the-web-cole-stryker.88381/

• Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

Would love to see some video of this event. If NYC is still standing after Irene.
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Probably will. Last I heard it was sputtering and popping at a Cat 1 Hurricane.

For those unfamiliar with what a Category 1 is: Think a real big thunderstorm with high winds and a pause in the middle of it.
  4. Anonymous Member

Lots of drama on CNN, but you can never judge actual seriousness by that. I remember the build up to Katrina though, "oh, it won't be a big deal".
  5. Anonymous Member

Well,lets not get into Levy's (and their engineers) just now. I just washed out my tub w/ bleach and filled it w/ water for flushing the toilet. Ya never know. 85% of the time, meteorologist's claim that their claim predictions are accurate.
  6. Anonymous Member

"A night of performances designed to mimic the anarchy and frenetic pace of 4chan"

I really doubt this.
  7. Anonymous Member

Hmmm. Mimicking the anarchy and frenetic pace of 4chan. I envision a stage full of young men who hold up hundreds of cat pictures, beat the shit out of a guy dressed in a cow suit, bring a girl out who shows her tits, argue over what the next meme should be, and then they all storm out early to get pizza and cake so they can be home in time for their curfew.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Smurf Member

That's not accurate. If you watch any of the news stations that show the meteorological maps which show the hurricane & how it rotates like a sawblade with numerous bands of wind & rain with periods of no rain. Because Hurricane Irene is moving so slowly, the constant battering of objects on the ground tends to wear down the strength of the object which is why this hurricane is producing alot of debris and uprooting trees.

This hurricane is alot more serious than you're making it out to be and the worst hasn't even hit Manhattan yet.
  9. Anonymous Member

Pfffft. New York OTs will shunt the hurricane to New Jersey, where damage is irrelevant.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kilia Member

14. Anonymous Member

So what do you think it will be like?
  15. Anonymous Member

The Dome
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Saul Goodman Member

Goatse, tub girl, 2 girls one cup, but most of all lots and lots of tits. Maybe some naked Japanese girl on a trapeze showering gallons of diarrhea onto the head on another Japanese girl in a bikini, some cocks, gore ... the usual classics. But, all that is played out, so maybe dancing.

Oh, they'll love the one part where that guy types "I'm 12 years old and what is this?" to his unknown associates on the imageboard known by them simply as /b/. :standing ovation:
    • Like Like x 2
  17. lulzgasm Member

I'm scared....

WTF am I saying? I don't even live there.

All kidding aside, NYC anons hang tight and keep safe, k? Or hang 10....whichever way you prefer it.
  18. Anonymous Member

Great weather for making bubbles; lazyfags don't even have to blow, just hold up the magic wand.
  19. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 4
  20. Anonymous Member

Hey /b/ this is my tornado, should I hit it?
  21. Anonymous Member

LMFAO

The poor weather guy is just. . . disheartened . . . by dancing and prancing gleeful trolls
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I'll admit it is a piss poor analogy. However I had spent 7 years in both Norfolk and Virgina Beach, VA and during that time went through some nasty hurricanes. IIRC the worst bits of a hurricane is near the eye.

You are right though: This ain't over yet and I have time to be deadly wrong.

The bad parts of hurricanes is the fact it spawns tornadoes. Those can do more damage than the actual hurricane itself.

LMFAO over the reporters bawwing about people being out and about.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

While the audience faps in their seats. (The floor is sticky for a reason.)
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  25. xenubarb Member

"Meteorologists do it with crystal balls."
    That was one of my favorite bumper stickers when I was taking flying lessons at Ft. Meade. (other fave, "dyslexics of the world, untie!)
  26. xenubarb Member

27. Anonymous Live! Hmm..seems like a good idea.
  28. coskilla Member

I hope moot gets herpes from Irene
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

Hehe, and huge pic of Anderson Cooper right over that area near the Marriott Marquis.
  33. someone knockover the cardstand..wait wrong site.