Customize

EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by pwnon, Aug 15, 2009.

1. anonymous612 Member

Re: EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

I had been thinking the ass, but that's even better.

Paging Pwn's girlfriend, Pwn's girlfriend to the photo studio, please respond.

Typo.

Only you would consider being a blatant faggot as an improvement over your actual status. Hey, you might not be able to get girls, but at least you'll be able to get guys!

I would let you do unspeakable things to my cat and my scientologists.

Caek, dear, plz just come out of the closet already. It's okay. We'll still love you.

WHAT? BUT WHAT WILL ACG SCALE IN A SINGLE BOUND?!? ;-;
  2. CoastalAnon Member

Yes, we are awesome. Epic awesome, deserving of 10,000,000 Internetz.
    There is still unreleased footage too. Closeup of.. well, we'll shoot it to the web at some point.
    I think we should have a beach party. NC has plenty of beaches.
    Everything 612 says about us is 100% true, but 612 is being a little modest so we don't get too caught up in ourselves.
    Now that NC is free, we need to visit other states and bring with us the joy of our cultlessness. I haven't been to Atlanta or Richmond in a good long while.
    Hmmm... Mos Eisley.. well, some citizens do resemble the patrons of that establishment. Must be the water.
  3. anonymous612 Member

I think NC should have a beach party too. Especially since we've already decided anything north of the FL/GA border doesn't count as a beach.

i c wut u did thar
  4. CoastalAnon Member

Says who? We have plenty of beach, plus a real battleship. Unlike the Freewinds, ours does not pose environmental hazzerds.
    We need sign saying 'NO UFO CULT WITHIN XXX MILES OF TEH SIGN' at every state border.
    Don't worry Clearwater. We will make extra for you, in readiness for the day when your branch of the Diuretics Org collapses.

O HAI 612
  5. anonymous612 Member

:( Oh I see how it is.

First it was all "Hai Clearwater we're the Carolinas, wanna be friends?"

Now it's all "Lol silly Clearwater, we'll let you hold the end of our superhero capes to keep them out of the mud."

*sniffles* I'll go hang out with Ocala, they still have scifags and aren't too good for us mere mortals. </3
  6. JMBrandon Member

Holy shit, its Megaton if the world didn't end!
  7. Re: EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

I could do beach party if ppl will carpool. Can prolly pool with Chickinz since he's going to school in Greensboro, and aren't there one or two Anons in the WS area? We could all meet up in Greensboro, pile into the most fuel efficient car (probably mine, 45+ mpg) chip in a couple bucks for gas and hit the road.
  8. Salojin Member

Hay I got a great idea, lets set up a plan on the fourms where scilo's can track us! FK YA!

READY!? BREAK!

OpSec folks, use your other means to set this up pl0x.

EDIT: Actually, never mind, we already use this to set up raids, if scilo's show it'll just make for a party + free enturbulation.

Sweet.
  9. pwnon Member

Actually, Salojin, this isn't even the topic we're using to plan the celebration. And that topic has a disclaimer of not listing the exact plans. Thanks though.
  10. anonymous612 Member

It's cute how North Carolina only figures out the whole "sit in lounge chair, enjoy iced drinks with mini paper umbrellas in them, troll scifags into coming to you instead of the other way around" technique AFTER the org closes.
  11. Re: EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

NC is not the only state free of Orgs
  12. TypingChimp Member

No, but I think they're the first ones to be infected by an Org and cure themselves.
  13. anonymous612 Member

There is a difference between being free of orgs and being freed from them.
  14. CoastalAnon Member

@ Champ, pwn & 612: If someone would've given me an address, the video would have been burned and mailed the next day. Have heard nothing for weeks. No points for you there.
    Yes, make the $cilon$ come to us and spend their hard-regged money on tourist-trap-priced beach house and car rentals and clothes, so they can watch us have all the fun they don't.
    Besides, i sit in lounge chairs all the time. I do need more paper umbrellas tho.
    @ 612 again: you haz superhero cape too. I seen it in NashMash and wuz impressified. 4srsrlz. Now stop cryin' & go raid & make Sea Org minions run in panic. That always makes u feel better.
  15. anonymous612 Member

But mine isn't purple. ;-;
  16. DeathHamster Member

_HelloKittyMan.jpg
  17. Re: EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

They might have WISE and ABLE businesses in the Carolinas. The enturbulation continues....
  18. zebrafaced Member

:C You're only using Ocala for a rebound?!
  19. LolitaTrap Member

GREAT SUCCESS!!

NC Anons should think about coming and giving us /b/lackup in Atlanta now that victory has been achieved in NC.
  20. Salojin Member

I can only wish that scientology would send folks to where I am, Im sure myself and a large number of others in my squadron would love to have a 'theological discussion' out here in Al Asad, Iraq.

On the other hand, it is much more amusing to know that there is probably some poor OSA peon with saddle bags under his eyes and an IV of coffee in his arm reading this and thinking, "Where the fuck is Al Asad?". Hubbard probably didn't teach much world culture, or else they'd have seen where their own cultish religion came from. But I digress.

Enjor your victory, NCAnons, it was well deserved and hard fought.
  21. Da Sandmastah Member

great fooking job.
  22. Re: EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

Nice

So starts the End.................
    mahahahahaha
  23. anonymous612 Member

irl cackle.

NOT WHAT I MEANT.

CONSIDERING I WAS ONLY USING NC FOR A REBOUND FROM OCALA IN THE FIRST PLACE...then yes, yes I am.
  24. AquaMan Member

They have a little of both in South Carolina, in/around Coloumbia (SC's capitol city, for the geographically challenged, or non-USians), at least. They're just about non-entities though.

(May be in NC also, but being an SCfag looking them up here had a higher priority. I'll need to look into that later.)
  25. Night Member

i'm making a note here...HUGE SUCCSSES ! EPIC GUISE !
  26. COB Member

You gentleman keep call this Greensboro an Organization but it is NOT a Class V fucking Organization. It is however, legally linked to Washington D.C though. It is however nice that's it's closed.
  27. pwnon Member

It was an Org. I don't care if it wasn't a Class V or a Mach V or a Super fucking Sayain Org, it was still an Org and we still shut it down. Bitches need to stop degrading our wins.
  28. TypingChimp Member

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

You haven't figured out that COB is here for comic relief? Your win was epic. Don't cheapen it with fail.
  29. pwnon Member

We've been getting a ton of that "Oh, but it wasn't a Class V org" or "Oh, it was really a city office/mission" shit and it gets annoying quick. COB isn't the first to have made that suggestion. If he had been, I wouldn't have been pissed.
  30. TypingChimp Member

Still, you take COB seriously? Some of his funniest shit is talking about how things are going great in Scientology. Think Herro without the obvious hate.
  31. CoastalAnon Member

I'm with pwn: i don't care if they were the Prime Resistance Movement Against the Glorious Marcabian Return (may their claws wave triumphant!) or some two-bit shotgun shack shills, they are GONE GONE GONE.
  32. zebrafaced Member

A rebound of a rebound of a rebound?

Should I disregard that disregard to the disregard as well?
  33. CoastalAnon Member

i feel... so used...
    (bawwww)
  34. Anonymous Member

D.C. Anons: Hitting Scilons hard above the belt so they let their guard down and get a swift kick in the nuts from N.C.

N.C. Anons: Carry the momentum forward and fuck up Richmond (where the Anons have died out. :( ).
  35. Anonymous Member

hee hee
  36. Re: EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

Again, if we can arrange a carpool, I can be there.
  37. Antagone Member

It's teasing and banter and the reason people are being humorous is because you guys pulled off an epic win so spirits are high.

Everyone's also strangely attracted to your avatar.

Or maybe that's just me.

I'll shut up now.
  38. Re: EPIC WIN: GREENSBORO, NC ORG IS GONE

Truth be told at how sour it may be, but what happens when the worm pokes it's ugly head and only to be forced back underground? It goes underground, elsewhere to feed off the flesh of the dead and zombified made from the pit of the mouth of the dragon himself?

There are always 2 sides to this spectrum, but action reaction. Keep playing that game we all know as bop the weasles or the worm...

~ Mother of Iniquity
  39. CoastalAnon Member

No, Anonymous is the early bird that pulls up the worm and eats it. Deep fried, 'cause this'n's the South y'hearin' me al'right?
  40. PagAnon Member

^^^^FUCKING THIS^^^^ would be epic to have an embassy or something where an old org used to be. but someone will have to be namefagged.