Customize

Escapes from Scientology's Narconon - Three Hour Radio Show

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 11
  2. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 6
  3. Intelligence Member

"Scientology is quite likely the most ruthless, the most classically terroristic, the most litigious and the most lucrative cult the country has ever seen. No cult extracts more money from its members."

The words secular, religious, and holistic, are used at random to further the greatest good for their own Religious Group Doctrines and Therapies. In L. Ron Hubbard’s, own words, he states, “The only way you can control people, is to lie to them.” In a Policy Letter from 1972, Scientology Founder, Hubbard states, “Make Money. Make More Money. Make Other People Produce So As To Make More Money."

His motives are exposed in his decades of quotes: “"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is" and “"Let's sell these people a piece of blue sky."

And these people pay and pay and pay!

• Like Like x 2
  4. moarxenu Member

Can't wait for this. Should be awesome. Spread the news!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Oh nice. Yvette Skanks must have even more of a Planet of the Apes face today than usual.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Intelligence Member

LOL,.., she is indeed unique:) ,..., - Stress can lead to more gray hair - - but there's a sale on colour near the Maxi,
    with full gray coverage.

After the Thursday evening Radio Show, their could be a scilon line up at Maxi:)
    I intended to save what I'm going to Expose tomorrow night for a certain book chapter,
    but what the heck, I've got enough to span two books.

How does Narconon funnel money from their revenue up into scientology coffers? It's quite
    simple really - - I will explain tomorrow in detail.

Why does NN TR so vehemently deny being scientology or even related or connected to scientology?
    This is a special matter, with serious legal issues pending - - it will be Exposed soon, but not on this
    Radio Show. This should relax a few people for a couple weeks or so.

Narconon Trois-Rivieres has had over 16 million dollars in revenue over the past Lease Term. Where did
    all the money go? The only staff making a decent income were the Executives - up to $40,000 - $60,000 / Year.
    Plus Xmas bonuses in good years. Then you have couples working as Executives, (Marc Bernard and Wife Carol),
    their income could be up to $120,000.00/year, for the pair - - plus bonuses.

Did the Narconon Trois-Rivieres Executives have the highest income per day working at NN TR per person? No!

Were there E-Meters used at Narconon Trois-Rivieres? Yes!

That's enough of a tease for now:) ,..., LOL - - listen to the Show:)

• Like Like x 5
  7. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Intelligence Member

Just talking to "Arlene's Sister:

She watched the Video above: "Scientology-Narconon Medical Dangers"
    She text me:
    She may call into the Radio Show?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

On my way home now to do the show. Looks like we had a scilon lurker on the shows comments page:)
    Expect some cult call-ins perhaps? Should be fun:)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. peterstorm Member

Starts in 5 minutes
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ^^read my mind lol
  14. Intelligence Member

Hey buddy - - are ya' ready for the ride,..., LOL:)

I think there is about 10-15 minutes of News/commercials at the beginning.
  15. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  16. Do others have echo on all but host's voice?
  17. peterstorm Member

terrible echo
  18. moarxenu Member

Sound is better now for me. Don't know about the rest of you.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. It has settled down to reasonable audio.
  20. AuntAnonymous Member

Great job David.

Haha David left but has now rejoined...
  21. Anonymous Member

David: it would be nice if you mentioned the rehearsing of lies involved in call-in programs as part of the Scientology courses, and how Scientology stalks such radio programs.
    • Like Like x 2

22. Nice timing and very well-done, David, thx to all who help expose this brutal scam of L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology 'Religion' imean The 'Secular' LRH Narconon scam .......

Hip.....Hip......Hooray for Ron the great humanitarian.......

Snap out of it, Scientologists, Ron was a scamming piece of shit who preyed on the most vulnerable in society including children and died a fugitive, a convicted fraud on heavy psyche-meds whose medically dangerous drug 'treatment' program does far more harm than good, reaping millions in fraud with total lies of their 'success' rate.......
    • Like Like x 4
  23. AnonLover Member

I so wanted to tune into this tonight but couldnt - too much other work. but can't wait to listen to the replay tmo morning.
  24. moarxenu Member

Mary McConnell is on now. She is awesome. Also, there is an ex-OSA guy named Tom who is also awesome.
    • Like Like x 6
  25. Intelligence Member

An MP3 recording of show has just arrived in my email Will see what I do
    with it using Audacity audio program and upload portions to Youtube ASAP.

The audio recording doesn't sound as bad as when the show was airing

I'm very tired right now:)

• Like Like x 3
  26. Sponge Member

There's an mp3 download link on the site, under the player window.
    Direct mp3 link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/god-di...-rehab-program-christian-survival-stories.mp3
    The Narconon segment starts at around 11min25sec in. The echo on the hosts audio settles down by then but most of the callers still have a slight echo on their audio most of the time. Annoying but still quite listenable if a little "spacey". If you take some powerful psych drugs then it will cancel out and appear normal ;).
    • Like Like x 6
  27. peterstorm Member

I think this dude called during the show (1/3)

28. His voice sounds like it.

Funny how those scientologists spoke so s l o w l y and repetitively repetitively when they called in.

Good program after the echo settled down. Mary is a sweetheart.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Intelligence Member

I've heard him several times and I agree. I think it's him:)
    • Like Like x 1
  30. peterstorm Member

So the caller was probably working for NN.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Intelligence Member

I'm going to have LOTS of fun making a few Youtube videos with some of these Audio Clips :):):)

32. Intelligence Member

It was quite something when the Narconon Grad was on and he then joined the scientology.

When he was asked about "Theta", he replied that he had never heard of it??? Can any of them tell the truth?

• Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

34. xenubarb Member

Uhm...nope.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  36. xenubarb Member

I was going to complain about that, because the whole point is to take up all the air time so nobody else can call in.
    The announcer, if they're going to do more on this topic, needs to know when to cut these derps off when they start talkin slow and rambling. They're just hogging the line to keep you from getting through.
    • Like Like x 6
  37. AnonLover Member

Man i bet you are!!! Holy Carps jumping higher than the trout this was a fantastic show!!! (Altho it took me 5hrs to multitask my way thru the podcast replay)

/APPLAUSE to all the defenders of the line, yer swords were white hot sharp & sparkly last nite! Was so damn proud it brought happy tears to my eyes at a few different points!
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Intelligence Member

Like this ^^^^^ Tx. Now I'm a little bored :-( ,..., - - Was hoping to go to Quebec City this weekend to
    visit Yvette Shank (OSA) at the ORG, but I don't want to do it alone. Will be visiting an ORG in another Province
    in two weeks. I could go down to our Montreal "Crack-House-Looking-ORG",..., LOL, but we'll see:)

Guess I could put some vieos together? I have about 8-10 to do now, with all the Audio Files from three
    past shows?

A "Bored" Irishman" is not a good thing,..., LOL. Maybe I'll go shop for a computer desk and get organized. You
    would laugh your head off if you seen how I do things in my tiny little "No-Bedroom-Apartment:):):)
    My office desk is 24" X 32" - - that's it. But hey', it's worked for 17 months or so.

Or maybe I'll write and publish an article about how the Narconon affected the patients who were "Declared" in
    "Treason" AND how it affected the patients around them. It was aweful to watch - - very demeaning and so sad - - Grrrr!

I think Anonymous should feel proud about their efforts and support they put into everything they do. It's not
    measured in how much one does, but rather in WINS! And these WINS come from many efforts, by many Anons:):):)

• Like Like x 2
  39. News in today, from Tiny Dancer on another thread - in conversation with some people; a person told Tiny Dancer that (paraphrased) "... the thing that most terrifies scientology is Anonymous!"

I bounced in my chair for awhile, and clapped! :)

EDIT: It's worth reposting Tiny Dancer's whole message:

• Like Like x 6
  40. Intelligence Member

The COS should be fixated and frightened. Anonymous will be the anonymous force that dismantles scientology
    as it is known today. There is no question about it; it will happen, Tick-Tock.

When their sources of production is banned and their income dwindles, it hurts huge.

• Like Like x 1