Customize

ESMB has established communication with Independent Scientology Milestone Two. Could WWP be next?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, May 16, 2016.

1. ESMB has established communication with Independent Scientology Milestone Two. Could WWP be next?

Milestone Two: Distrust and revolt

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/distrust-and-revolt/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Distrust and revolt

Posted by Lana M.

May 16, 2016

By Lana M

[HUGE SNIP]

Wouldn’t it be great if the general culture expected that children and teens contribute to their families as much as their families contribute to them?

And wouldn’t it be a different world if this was applied more generally on the 3rd dynamic?

Heck — even looking at the revolts that are occurring inside and outside of the Church of Scientology shows that there are inequities in terms of contribution…

But ESMB will probably disagree with me (LOL).

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  2. IDK if you have all 3 corners of ARC there, OP.

Unless I missed something.
  3. anon8109 Member

Kind of silly. WWP doesn't "establish communication".

Anyone can just post here, there's nothing to it.
    • Like Like x 6
  4. DeathHamster Member

"Establish communications"?

So they haven't been listening to what we've been saying.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Well, there is no evidence of it so far.
  6. fishypants Moderator

Wouldn't really expect them to. The hugbox is much more likely to be sympathetic to their point of view than wwp. Ex's still drinking the Hubbard koolaid can expect to have their beliefs robustly challenged here (eg on the existence of the 'tech'), it's no surprise that they avoid that.

Credit to Hobson for (semi-)engaging.
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Paul Adams, Dulloldfart on ESMB, posted the same comment on ESMB and on Milestone Two. Milestone Two approved and posted the comment:

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/distrust-and-revolt/#comment-13681

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Paul Adams says:

May 18, 2016 at 4:42 am

I don’t expect to comment much here.:). This is a copy of what I posted today on ESMB,

I like Lana. I thought her comments this time were quite sensible. Other cultures, other times, all members of a family contribute their time and effort to its survival except those who are too sick, who get cared for as feasible.

Scatjappers’ comments were mostly sensible too.

It seems that ESMB (generality) and M2 (generality) have this feud going, and nothing that one says is acceptable to the other. Most of the exes here thought the same way (as M2) about Hubbard and Scn once. I did.

Anyway, don’t let me interfere with everyone’s fun.

Paul

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Quentinanon Member

And Lana spews Hubbardian babble with a typical scientolunatic backhanded insult.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. ArnieLerma Member

I no longer think with hub-spew...
    Every time I hear "But $cientology WORKS" I think yeah, hypnosis WORKS!
    Every time I hear "What is true for you is true for you" < as said by Hubbard;
    I am reminded of the psychologist/hypnotist named George Estabrooks, who working for OSS(1) in 1943, said
    "Anything said to a hypnotized subject is true for them"

Cliff Notes for Deprogramming a Scientologist

whathubbardwasthinking.jpg

(1) OSS Office of Strategic Services later turned into CIA/DIA
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Whats the natter with you, Lana M.?
    '' Are you afraid of finding out the truth about L. Ron Hubbard?''

C'mon now, answer the auditing question, Lana M.:
    ''Are you afraid of finding out the truth about L. Ron Hubbard?''

LRH purchased a fake doctorate from degree mill Sequoia University.
    Lana M. bought mind-numbing courses from LRH @ What's A Natter U.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard: The Truth
    Shhhhhh, Lana........Be careful.........
    Don't let the facts about this abusive conman cloud your judgment......

The evidence of Hubbard's abuses and incompetence is overwhelming including child abuse by the monster himself.
    Google: L. Ron Hubbard abuses 4 year old Derek Greene on the Apollo

Surely you're not afraid of Google, Lana M.? Read it all, it all 'natters' a great deal to those still being abused.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard / Abuses in Scientology
    Over 220,000 results, that's one fuck-ton of 'Natter"

Lana is utterly incapable of criticizing the pathological liar, fraud and child abusing monster L. Ron Hubbard. The coward LRH created the cowardly Natter defense for criticism and sadly, Lana M. fell for it.

Face the truth, Lana M., wake up, move on and stop trying to promote this horrendous scam as an 'Independent' scammer. Thanks. I wish all exes well in their recovery, many have, Lana M.'s recovery has not even started.
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Malory Member

Wouldn't it be great if Lana just fucked off?

Let kids and teens have a bit of fun before they have to adult. If you're going to have children then it's your damned job to take care of them you lazy cunt.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Random guy Member

Not necessarily. Said hugbox have a few people who have burned themselves badly on the cult, and aren't afraid to let out a bit of bilge when situation calls for it.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

exactly this
    • Like Like x 2
  15. amaX Member

people don't so much establish communication with us as they come slumming here in this dump.

i know this is true, but i'm gonna pray to xenu that freezoners milestone deux aliens stay in the teegeeack section of earth.

do not want.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Quentinanon Member

You mean like this?

• Like Like x 1
  17. ^I've got to learn how to act out a mandatory success story successfully (failing miserably so far)............

Wow, I had no idea that I was capable of such phony enthusiasm on a grand scale. Wow, Thanks, Ron Yaaaaaayyyyyy, Yaaaaaaaayyyyy, Ron Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy.............
    • Like Like x 1
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

They literally set you on fire.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. fishypants Moderator

64032448.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Quentinanon Member

And this might be another more blatant example:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  21. I believe many underestimate ESMB and its co called "hugbox".
    People like Lana will always be overwhelmed with undeniable facts about LRH
    Lana can cling to 'the tech' all she likes.
    A time eventually comes that will have her not just peer through a crack in the door, but kick the fucker open and open up the real world outside
    • Like Like x 2
  22. ESMB has "a strict moderation policy against people who disagree with them"

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/distrust-and-revolt/#comment-13694

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Jonathon Barbera (@JonathonBarbera) says:
    May 19, 2016 at 7:27 am

Paul,

Paul Adams (“Dulloldfart”) was the practical course supervisor when I studied at ITO. I had to demonstrate to him how to correctly use a damp rag to clean the dust from a table. He also supervised me on the STCC. At some point he became disaffected with Scientology and appears to now be a regular on ESMB.

Paul Foster (“scatjappers”) is a regular on the Milestone Two blog. I know nothing more about him. He said he did the OEC at ITO.

I only visited ESMB recently because of Lana’s comment. I never registered with their forum because I’m not an ex-Scientologist plus they have a strict moderation policy against people who disagree with them. (The only thing worse than arguing in public about Scientology is not being permitted to respond or having that response edited by someone else.)

ARC,
    — Jonathon

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
  23. Jonathon Barbera is testimony of how the application of scientology makes you a fucking loon
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Malory Member

No, I think it has an important role to play. Different personalities fit in different places but that doesn't mean one site or forum is better than another.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. fishypants Moderator

Yeah, I agree, it fills an important niche.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. TrevAnon Member

Should they come posting in the dome, then we'll have nice new toys! :)
  27. Quentinanon Member

I think it has value as a forum for a transition out of and away from scientology. I like to see people graduate from esmb back to the real world.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. NO

29. The fundamental problem of Lana's shit is, its straight from 'Living with Children'in hubturds 'A New Slant on Life'.. Which in essence lays out how a 'big being' is inside every child and should be afforded the same considerations as adults.

Emphasis mine

Lrh was and is the 'only way out'!!!!

OMG, he really knew how to be a Dad!!

He even wrote a Sec Chec for kids!

This showed up at Tony O's blogs a day or so ago. More testimony how scientology indoctrinates child abuse!
    Dianetics336a.jpg

Tony Ortega wrote:

"Let that sink in for a moment. Hubbard is saying that a seven-year-old who doesn’t enjoy a grown man kissing her passionately has something wrong with her mentally."

http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/09/66...stantiated-from-pulp-writer-to-god-among-men/[/quote]
    • Like Like x 4