Customize

Every Christian Leader Needs To Watch Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Every Christian Leader Needs To Watch Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

The Resurgent: Every Christian Leader Needs To Watch Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/api/amp/theresurgent/contributors/every-christian-leader-needs-to-watch-leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath-bN2y1VV8Ikavcb6uwPjjIg/

by sandersjay

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Don’t watch this show simply to observe the peculiar ways of Scientology. To be fair, there are plenty of peculiar ways to observe. But you would be better served watching this show in a more reflective manner. I am convinced that there are many churches that function just like The Church of Scientology, only with steeples.

I’m not against the church. I’m all for it. I love it. I’ve been in some form of church ministry for over two decades. I'm currently serving as the pastor of a church and I have been in that role for over ten years. This is no exposé on legitimate churches. It’s simply a call to step back and take a look at ourselves.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *