Customize

Ex-Scientologist Laura Mulhearn Go Fund Me to write book about Scientology, pay rent, not starve

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Ex-Scientologist Laura Mulhearn Go Fund Me to write book about Scientology, pay rent, go to college, not starve.

Posted as a new thread to get attention in case anyone knows or remembers her.

Laura Mulhearn Scientology Service Completions

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/l/laura-mulhearn.html

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Laura Mulhearn in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists
    The following 3 individual completions for Laura Mulhearn appear in official Scientology publications:

Laura Mulhearn SCIENTOLOGY DRUG RUNDOWN CO-AUDIT COURSE Celebrity 274 1994-03-01
    Laura Mulhearn STAFF STATUS I Celebrity 281 1994-12-01
    Laura Mulhearn ARC STRAIGHTWIRE Celebrity 290 1996-02-01

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Tweet: https://twitter.com/lauralmighty/status/625000686577565697

LauraMulhearn.PNG

Go Fund Me Page: http://www.gofundme.com/give-me-a-hip

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

LauraMulhearn-Picture.jpg

UPDATE #11 4 HOURS AGO

I am writing a book about being in scientology since 1988.
    I am starving to death and I can't find a job.
    I need money to finish this project.
    I can't pay it back.
    I want my friends from Summit New Jersey to help fund my book project.

Please find a starving artist today and give them some money. Verizon wireless has hacked into my phone for 2 years so I can't apply for anything online or follow up on simple things or do searches on the Internet.

I am a cervical cancer survivor and I need to relocate into Manhattan for my medical situations and to finish my bachelors.
    I need to finish school so I can accomplish my art music, and film goals. The National Theater Institute is where I would like to go after Hunter College. I will also go to New York Film Academy.
    I am also trying to help my family with basic expenses.
    I hope you do more than just wish me luck.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Incredulicide Member

She doesn't mention no longer being in Scientology in any of the 11 updates of the 2 years that gofundme page has been up. Are you sure she's not still in (and not just writing a book of "wins")?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No, by that standard, I'm not. It never occurred to me that an "in" Scientologist would post about starving, needing money for rent, needing money for college, and writing a book about being a Scientologist since 1988. I guess I could have been wrong..

Still, I'm comfortable drawing the inference that she is out.
  4. knock it off and somewhere else.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the report on sites few of the WWP membership are willing to visit, even with proxies.

From LinkedIn:
    Event Photographer

Drug Free World

Social Services
    Organizations Laura supports:

• Like Like x 6
  6. That meant to read:

Knock it off and go somewhere else.
  7. RightOn Member

a starving scilon, imagine that. :eek:
    All that money she spent on absolute Hubbard CRAP and now she wants money to write a book. :confused:
    Scientology promises *cough* a "clear" planet that is crime and drug free. :rolleyes:
    They never promise anything about helping their own who are starving. :mad:
    • Like Like x 2
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

If she's been in Scientology since 1988 and is still in, her oaty powers should be sufficient to make all these MEST issues go right (and the thread title needs changing).

If she's out now, someone will know her.