Customize

Ex-Scientology Sea Org member Conrado Vico killed himself by jumping off Bixby Creek Bridge

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Ex-Scientology Sea Org member Conrado Vico killed himself by jumping off Bixby Creek Bridge, in Big Sur, Monterey County California, last year.

This in from Karen on ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?43561-Conrado-Vico-ex-Sea-Org-member-RIP

Photographs omitted.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

It was recently discovered that Conrado Vico, 55, of Los Angeles, a former member of the Sea Organization, an elite Church of Scientology organization, died after jumping from the Bixby Creek Bridge, in Big Sur, Monterey County California, last year. According to a detective from the Monterey County Sheriffs Department, Vico likely jumped from the Bixby Bridge on June 11 or 12, 2015, but his remains were not discovered by hikers until June 13.

Vico’s rental car was found nearby, with some personal effects locked in the trunk. Vico’s death was ruled a suicide by the Monterey Country Coroner’s Office. Conrado Vico was born on February 28, 1960, in Argentina. He came to Los Angeles in 1990, and joined the Church of Scientology’s Sea Organization. He worked as an accountant at the “Citizens Commission on Human Rights” (CCHR), whose website describes itself as “a nonprofit mental health watchdog” organization. The group is known for opposition for the profession of psychiatry as practiced in the US. Less known is that CCHR is staffed by Church of Scientology Sea Org members, and adheres to the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard, the controversial science-fiction author who founded the Church of Scientology in the 1950’s. Vico began to voice disagreement with the Church as he felt it diverged from the original teachings of L. Ron Hubbard in its current state. Vico cut ties with the Sea Organization and exited the SO in the late 1990’s.

After his death, family members discovered documents indicating Vico was preparing to file a lawsuit against the Church of Scientology, along with copies of letters Vico wrote to his congresswoman, complaining of harassment and surveillance by COS, and a police report, again in which Vico had complained about harassment of him by the Church of Scientology.

Interestingly, an acquaintance of Vico’s, Mr. Steve Brackett, of Clearwater FL, (also a member of the Church of Scientology) similarly leaped to his death from the same Highway 1 Bixby Bridge on the Big Sur Coast, six years previously, on May 28, 2009. Conrado Vico's father is a very high military official in Argentina.

Conrado is survived by two sisters and one brother.

Great that he exited the cult before he passed.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * *

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...g-member-RIP&p=1134465&viewfull=1#post1134465

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

This is Conrado's last letter to the cult before he killed himself.
    Conrado believed that the technology of the Cult was his salvation.
    They had used him for slave labor, but they now declared him "illegal pc."

(Part 1)

8/20/12
    To: Pam Shannon OSA, LA Day
    Church of Scientology
    4810 Sunset Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90027
    cc: Dir I&R Wise Int.
    6331 Hollywood Blvd., Ste. 701
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Re: My Illegal Pc Petition and my status as a member of the Church of Scientology

This is to inform you that due to a number of events that have transpired in the last few years since I last petitioned you, I do no longer support nor I consider myself a member of the Church of Scientology.
    My reasons are as follows:
    •The Church of Scientology suppressive Management was the only entity that stopped me cold on my way up the bridge. This was done while in the Sea Org and after I had been thoroughly security checked, effectively completing grade two and after having attained the EP of the PTS Rundown, with my father totally handled in session.

•The idiots that run the tech lines at AO and Snr. C/S Int, had nothing better to do than to declared me illegal Pc based on my father’s Intelligence career. It did no matter that I was already disconnected and living 5000 miles away in another country. It did not matter that I have removed myself, on my own determinism from all association with the Argentinean Navy Intelligence and my family, becoming a semi homeless expatriate in Los Angeles.

More importantly, it did no matter that neither my father nor any member of my family ever dared to interfere with me in my adult life, let alone with Scientology.

•No, the Squirrels had to reverse every gain that I had made with Scientology and end My Grade II by kicking me out of the Bridge and effectively parking me in limbo for the next 20 years of my life.

•No, you had to make sure that I was guilty of having being born in the wrong’ family, and to paraphrase Sonya, the corrupt EO of LA DAY, I was responsible by “agreement”.

•Then while I was spun in by the sudden, arbitrary and capricious denial of scientology, one degrade being pretending to be the Supercargo at Wise Int., refused to put me on a routing out form, while the idiot that called himself CO Wise Int (Quentin Strub) attempted to manhandle me into remaining in the Sea Org (while being illegal pc of course). Quentin and his robots at Wise Int tried to top that up with an unsuccessful attempt at having me redo all of my recently done confessionals. Those were the actions of a cult, clearly intended to reverse Scientology tech on me, with the sole intention of forcefully keeping me as a body for your own benefit.

Apparently the highest tone level that is attained in the Sea Organization is between owning and controlling bodies.

•It gets even better. Gary Jacobs the MAA at AOLA in 1989 justified my being declared illegal pc because he saw my father as a “dangerous psychotic”.

Irony of Ironies I was stopped cold and thrown out of the Bridge, because by all accounts, my
    father acted very much like one sociopath, also known as COB RTC, David Miscavige, the self-appointed Leader of Scientology.

•In defense of my father. He was from a time and place where violence and intolerance for political view was the norm. In my country, people have been regularly killing and beating them self up for over half a century just for daring to express a different ideology. My father was a member of a group whose avowed goals and purposes were to violently attack and suppress any perceived enemy of the state. He did not pretend to be the leader of a religion that brings a new age of spiritual freedom and understanding to the people of earth, as David Miscavage does. While pretending to be the successor of LRH, David Miscavige beats tortures and incarcerates any unlucky Sea Org member that has fallen within his poisonous influence.

•No, the only people that have ever denied Scientology to me have been Sea Org members, and the International Management of Scientology. It was all done quoting LRH, of course, and for my “own good” mind you.

•I have no doubt in my mind that the Sea Org under David Miscavage, given the opportunity, would turn the entire planet into a control operation nightmare, which would make the Argentinean Junta’s repression apparatus look like child’s play.

Believe me; I’m not looking forward to a future where forced confessions, sleep deprivation, and coercion are the “Road to Total Freedom”. Where forced detention in The Hole, and RPF reeducation camps are exported to the world as the technologies for the mind. It sounds like Black Dianetics to me.

~~~to be continued

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    • Like Like x 3