Customize

Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonyFag, Apr 14, 2008.

1. DeadFace Member

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

I wish some A-Listers who've blown would speak out. Emilio Estevez said somewhere he doesn't want to have taps on the phone and be awakened in the middle of the night.

Other former Scilons I'd love to hear from:
    Oliver Stone
    Brad Pitt
    Van Morrison
    Sharon Stone
    Peggy Lipton
    Mikhail Baryshnikov
    Patrick Swayze
    Kate Capshaw - actress, Steven Spielberg's wife, Tom Cruise's peronal SP
    Stanley Clarke
    Ricky Martin
    Cathy Lee Crosby
    Gloria Gaynor
    Frank Stallone
    Al Jarreau
    Demi Moore
    Leif Garrett
    Tom Skeritt

Afilliated with/unknown current membership:
    Jerry Seinfeld
    Neil Gaiman

and off-topic:

"No... no... you don't actually blow on it... it's just a figure of speech..." Chevy Chase (when he was funny), SNL newsguy on phone not realizing he's live, 1975.

It's been used since the 20s. It's one of the "classics" of slang that never fade... 'cool" being the only other I can think of.
  2. Magoo Member

I watched this video being made, and this guy is FANTASTIC!

He truly tells it like it is, nailing ***excellent*** points!
    Also, he's the voice of the Sea Org slide show and many other videos~~
    way to go, DM and gang for once again, NOT listening to someone KEY.

One other super Kewl thing is Jason knows many of the Scientology Celebs,
    too, so this IS no doubt a ***huge***Flap. It's Great, because he's helping WAY more people than he can imagine, which is one of his goals for doing this, as well as just telling his story of what happened. He's a great guy!

Lose work? Are you kidding? You have no idea how many people in Hollywood are sick to death of Scientology, also. If anything, my guess is this will either not effect his career at all........or seriously increase business! :alien:

Great job, Jason and Mark~ :cheers:

Magoo~~~
  3. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

"Where's the f*cking Clear?"
    I sense much epic win to come from this.

I believe we're seeing the net's first global snowball of truth rolling downhill and nothing can stop it from gaining momentum and size.
  4. XenuLovesU Member

This has made it onto Radar Online:

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Stars Align Against Scientology?

5. D... Member

This guy knows how to draw you in, I can't wait to see this interview.
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

Now now Mr. Beghe, Will Smith says you should know more about what you're protesting.
  7. Obi-Wan-anon Member

And then there's this:

L. Ron Hubbard and the Arts - Jason Beghe

"If life is a game, Scientology gives you the tools to play it with a stacked deck and win consistently. Scientology has enabled me to make my dreams come true, really. I know that it can do the same for anyone. It is a rocket ride to spiritual freedom.

Jason Beghe, Actor"

Back when he was young and foolish, no doubt...

One more page to remove...

I also like this L. Ron quote I found:

"There are no conflicts which cannot be resolved unless the true promoters of them remain hidden.

—L. Ron Hubbard, New Slant On Life"

Sure sounds like he supports anon, doesn't it?
  8. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Exactly. I didn't recognize him at first, then looked him up on IMDB and thought holy guacamoly, he has a real career and he's truly not afraid to burn some bridges. Let's hope the hole in the dam gets bigger. There are a lot of people in Hollywood that could tell a story or three.
  9. Anonifus Member

Anonymous LOVES JB and WBM.
  10. A.Non Hubbard Member

...as well as Jason Beghe.
  11. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

I became an instant Jason Beghe fan the day George Romero's Monkeyshines was released in 1988. Was really sad when I found he was a Scino. (It didn't keep me from watching and loving his short-lived '98 series, To Have and To Hold, though).

He's worked consistently over the years and I've always assumed that being a shill for Scino would work against a person in Hollywood rather than in their favor, except for the really big names, (of which there are two, really, Cruise and Travolta). The rest are either dismissed as jokes (Alley) or also rans (Remini).

Perhaps telling the truth about what BS it all is will result in him being more in demand. Thanks to this news, it finally feels good to be a Jason Beghe fan!
  12. Magoo Member

I just called both Jason and WBM to tell them of the media:
    BOTH WERE TOTALLY SURPRISED AT THIS RAPID RESPONSE! Good job, one and all. (there are 13, 000 hits already, on youtube. Way to go, DM! ARE YOU READY TO LISTEN:::::YET?) :lol:

Also, I read to Jason all the great comments, and he's such a delightful
    man---he was really surprised people said such nice things and are SO supportive....both here and on xenu.net

Your in put means a great deal......and I know from him, thank you ALL:alien:

Also, GREAT JOB WBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is *lots* of work for him, so kudos Markie for getting it on the NET!

This is one more HUGE EPIC WIN! :cheers: :applause::rofl:

LOVE TO ALL :flowers:

Tory/Magoo~~~
  13. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

I'd like to see teh full thing :D
  14. Anonifus Member

I think that this needs to be sent to the media vultures. After all, whilst the internet is SRS BSNS, most people will be watching the news rather than going on youtube.
  15. XenuLovesU Member

It also got a short blurb on perezhilton.com:

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Blog Archive Scientology Is Dangerous

I knew... eww... Perez; but the blog as an enormous readership... so...
  16. Magoo Member

WBM is working on it, as I type----he just told me.

Sooooooooooon, very soon :alien:

Magoo~~ Your local, friendly, SP :flowers:
  17. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

This just in:

WE
    ARE
    WINNING

Holy crap! I've never heard of the guy, don't recognize his face, but shiiiiiit! Dude has an IMDB list as long as my arm and evidently balls as big as the Freewinds!

This and the Cruise-Holmes-Beckham explosion about to tear across the celeblogosphere are major wins of the epic variety!
  18. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Just like in V, Scientology loses it's voice.
  19. Magoo Member

Did you all see all of these? This is from xenu.net:

Looks like the "net effect" has started to spread the video

Radar Online

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Stars Align Against Scientology?

Perez Hilton

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

Glosslip

GlossLip Hollywood Actor Jason Beghe: “Scientology Destructive, a Rip-Off”

Digg videos
    Digg - Ex-Scientologist actor Jason Beghe talks Scientology

Magoo
  20. Ten Tigers Member

You just picked up the phone and freakin' CALLED HIM???

Tory, have I mentioned lately just how much you ROCK?! :flowers::cheers:
  21. Magoo Member

PS: YES! If you (Anonymous, Critics, SPs around the world, and celebrities stuck in Scientology---wanting to speak out) If you missed the memo, here it is:

WE
    ARE
    WINNING!!!!

:cheers: :rofl::applause::cake:

Come play with those having *real* FUN, and enjoying the freedoms Scientology has taken away from YOU.

Magoo~~~
    :alien:
  22. Optimisticate Member

The problem that I'm continually seeing in various comments to articles like the Radar and Perez Hilton is that the general public has NO IDEA wtf the scienos are talking about. It all sounds like gibberish to them.

A way to explain this in Earth (not marcabian) languages would help, but I'm not sure how to go about doing this. I do it daily with computer crap, explaining to people who don't understand, but with CoS, I'm not sure I could do it.
  23. GaiFox Member

Hey Magoo - Do we know how long he's been out? Did he route out or blow? This is so unbelievably amazing!
  24. I Member

this interview looks to be completely awesome.

he is just saying what comes to mind and does it well, possibly will be a must-see for all those interested in the whole issue.

the only problem is, because he was just saying what comes to mind, and was relaxed and not trying to push a particular point or anything, there is lots in it that if someone on here suggested saying it, I'd be throttling them through the tubes.

there are several things just in there that could so easily be quoted out of context by the CoS trying to make it seem like he's actually saying good things about them (for scilon consumption), or discredit the protests/critic movement in general.

if people see the whole video, then it's fine, but it does give a lot of material for CoS to abuse.
    luckily both people in general and the media seem to be less trusting of stuff the CoS spouts than they used to be, and actually look into things properly, so it shouldn't be too bad.
    also, we can counter that easy if anyone believes it enough to put it in line of sight of the public.
  25. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

But I, if nobody spoke out because of fear that the Silons will take things out of context (Who? Them?) then nobody would ever speak out.

It's a risk everybody's got to take.
  26. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Re: SCIENTOLOGY IS GOING DOWN

I love his message.
  27. Magoo Member

Trust me on this: Scientology can, and will take ANYONE who leaves Scientology and speaks out----and TRY to put them down, make less of them (either covertly or overtly--in Jason's case, they've got some SERIOUS work to do :alien:) etc. Any of their futile attempts to discredit people---all it really does is educate more people on why you left, in the first place. I speak from experience on this, not being a celebrity---but just what happens when you leave and speak out.

Re the lingo, leaving a cult, ESPECIALLY Scientology, is VERY difficult.
    So in this video---and there shall be much more in the entire video,
    you'll hear how a Scientologist sounds, raw. He speaks as he speaks.
    It took me a few years to break the mind control of the lingo, and that was with great help from friends who had left, themselves.

So yes, perhaps people won't know ALL of what he's talking about---but you get the basic idea: Scientology sucks, Scientology doesn't work, this is one more person confirming what many before him have said, only he has a much bigger audience already, a fantastic voice, and an excellent ability to communicate, as well as VERY inside knowledge of things they don't want known. :alien:

Ah! Davey boy has to be having a major heart attack today.

Have a great Monday, one and ALL :wink:

Magoo~~~
  28. I Member

I didn't mean it's a risk to him, there's nothing in there to incriminate him, and as I said, it's awesome, and he's awesome himself for coming out and doing it. there are, however, things that will give CoS a bit of ammo.

I was just pointing out the downside of such awesomeness, it's kind of my thing. this december i'm stealing christmas (if only scilons did have a real equivalent)

anyway, it's not too bad that they may have gotten some ammo, we all know what they do with bullets!
  29. Anonifus Member

I lol'd.
  30. tiggernew Member

I've had a few moments of great joy and excitement during all this, but Jason speaking out, with all his appearances in promo pieces, etc.,... Well, I'm happy as a [STRIKE]clam[/STRIKE], I mean, um, a very, very happy person.

This is going great, guys. Let's keep the pressure on. The dam has burst.
  31. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Anyone notice the.. "migraine caused by engrams on OT8's?"
    After OT3, they are called BT's or body thetans, which is part of "the truth" you learn.
    I wonder why he chose "engrams" over "body thetans"? Do you think that is from a fear of being sued.. or ?
  32. Magoo Member

No.....you'll see, he's not speaking out in fear, he's speaking out!

If he says "engrams" it's only because he was thinking in terms of "Clear".

He ROCKS! This is one KICK ASS Video :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~~
  33. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Ok good! I was worried for a second! I am very excited to see the entire video!
  34. A.Non Hubbard Member

We must hear him discuss Xenu. It'll put to bed for once and all the silly rumour that celebs get special OT levels.
  35. ANNON186 Member

BEEUTEEFUL. Wow, what more needs to be said. Fantastic speaker that gets the message out. The impact of what he is saying hits like a sledge hammer.

Hey Magoo.....hugs from LA "Lower Alabama"
  36. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

I can't wait for the full video, and to find out who the next might be. Magoo, I assume you've communicated this sentiment to Jason already, but he has to know just how much support he has over here, literally thousands of us have got his back from here on in.
  37. AnonyMama Member

...and he's no Tom Cruise which, in this case, is TERRIFIC NEWS!! :)
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

39. indeedindeed Member

imho what he's saying is that a migraine is something you shouldn't have once you are clear probably because its caused by engrams, which you should have gotten rid of at that point. so how can an OT8 have problems even a clear isnt supposed to have?
  40. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

The public will be able to grasp "dangerous" and "rip off". What's more, current staff and SO, if they hear this, will totally grasp it. If it causes just one staff member to blow (and I predict it will do way more than that) then they will, I am sure, be happy to help you explain it to the rest of the public :)

I personally believe many if not most staff are in a state of constant, low noise doubt and all it takes is exposure to one or two items like this to pop them into real life long enough to get out.

What don't they abuse? It's foot bullets if they try to take it out of context.