Customize

Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonyFag, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Ten Tigers Member

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

You know, this little avalanche is just getting started. This is one of those things that is immediately HUGE, but continues to reverberate... It's like an earthquake in Japan: Big fucking earthquake, and then it finally stops and everyone thinks it's over with... And then here comes the muthafuckin tsunami!! And then the aftershocks... And then more aftershocks... And it just keeps reverberating.

It's like an underground fire that just keeps on burning and burning and burning, new spouts bursting up all over the place, without end.
  2. Globie Member

Aight, not sure if this has been posted yet, but I noticed someone requested we get intouch with the celeb gossip shows on tv. I just put in a "hot tip" to TMZ. I hope they read it. Titled it as: "Hollywood Actor, Jason Beghe, Former Scienologist speaks out against Tom Cruises' Cul....err, Religion."

I hope they read it.
  3. AnonyMama Member

Magoo ~ Thanks for relaying our messages to him - and, you might want to let him know that along with "the kids", there are some MILFs on here, as well! ;)

I'm just sayin...
  4. Veritas2.0 Member

This video is damn near the top of the most viewed on youtube already. There are least 20 blogs and news sites that have the story. THIS IS BLOWING UP!
  5. Ten Tigers Member

<PERK!> MILFS?? :flowers::woot:
  6. AnonyMama Member

Yep - and not just your ordinary MILFs, but MILFs who doesn't afraid of anything!

On a more serious note - the timing of this couldn't have been ANY SWEETER - two days after our protest!!

We could weave three "Breaking News" threads together, and have Jason rescue Katie, feed her, and then they could go rescue that chick in Doncaster...

<I will stop now. Apparently I've had too much Diet Coke and Epic Win for one day...>
  7. Ten Tigers Member

:rofl:
  8. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

I think that is going to be the plot of Mission Impossible 4.
  9. B_nonymous Member

dude has my respect. WBM too. Sup Magoo!
  10. MsCabbage Member

Anonymama, you crack me up.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  11. Donovan Cook Member

From one MILF to another..I now love you...in a totally gay way. :flowers:
  12. b00bs Member

How YOU doin?

What's up my milf sistas? :p
  13. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Yay! Lesbian Milfs... wait, did I say that out loud?

*facepalm.jpg"
  14. Tay Zonday Member

wow, the last line REALLY nails it for the standard CoS response to ex-scieno stories:

“I don’t have an agenda. I’m just trying to help. I have the luxury of having gotten into Scientology and after having been in it, been out. And that’s a perspective that people who are still in and not out do not have.”
  15. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

...which will then be the plot of Mission Impossible 5
  16. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Well trust me Jason B. got a whole new league of fans in Anon. Kudos to him for speaking out. It takes courage, he rox!

WINs all around!
  17. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Holy crap, Tory! If this is the kind of news I'm getting on a Monday, I can't wait what Friday holds for us! :woot:

Okay, I'll take the "kid" compliment. I'll milk that sucka 'til it's gone. :mrgreen:

18. AnonymousNow Member

Chicks love the celebrities. Even the MILFS.
  19. monamia Member

ESPECIALLY
    the MYLFS

who knows perez hilton?
    perez will swoon over the hotness that is Jason.
    just sayin'
    link to him would be sweet...hmmmmm....duh....
  20. monamia Member

Bingo
    This exposure~priceless

He's on his way.
    So cool.

Massive win for many. Three thousand realms in a instant.
  21. Stoopkid Member

M-M-M-MEGAWIN
    winsl2.png
  22. XenuLovesU Member

Daily Telegraph: TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off'

TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off' | The Daily Telegraph

23. Plups Member

24. Re: Daily Telegraph: TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off'

Now THIS is the sort of news coverage I want to see.
  25. monamia Member

FOX NEWS: Jason Shakes CC to it's core

He's a star//big applause for everybody who worked on this one

FOXNews.com - Star Exits Scientology - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Television Star Blasts Scientology | Ivana Gets Married! | Elaine's 45th: Woody Brings The Family | Rosie Vs. Regis Vs. Meryl | Seinfeld Gets Fake TV Credit

Star Exits Scientology

Ruggedly handsome actor Jason Beghe was best man at the wedding of "X Files" star David Duchovny (his childhood pal) and actress Tea Leoni. In 1998, he starred as Demi Moore’s love interest in “G.I. Jane.” He’s been featured in numerous TV dramas such as 'Criminal Minds,' 'Numb3rs', and 'CSI.'

In 2005, Beghe appeared in promotional spots for the Church of Scientology.

But now Beghe has escaped the Church after taking courses since 1994. He’s made a video that’s up on YouTube.

This is what he has to say:

“Scientology is destructive and a rip off.”

He also says: “It’s very, very dangerous for your spiritual, psychological, mental, emotional health and evolution. I think it stunts your evolution. If Scientology is real, then something’s f——ed up.”

continue at link
  26. anonEmouser Member

I think they meant "F'ed up" as a way of "family-friendly" censorship.

Tory--tell him to come on by here! He doesn't have to let on who he is (reg anonymously, heh!) but just having him read around would be huge and let him know just what kind of juggernaut-nay, LEGION!-he has behind him.

This is big. I hope for his sake that he has good personal security though--I could see Tommy Davis and the goonsquad coming to try to "persuade" him to recant and STFU.
  27. Plups Member

I imagine that will happen. But JB doesn't seem the kind of person to be afraid.
  28. Plups Member

Re: FOX NEWS: Jason Shakes CC to it's core

Possibly my favourite bit of that article:

29. Re: Daily Telegraph: TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off'

I'm sooo calling this into my local radio station tomorrow
  30. anon_david Member

Bolding mine. That's the part that got my attention in the video - possibly a useful phrase to throw in $cilon's faces. Or something.
  31. XenuLovesU Member

Re: Daily Telegraph: TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off'

The quantity of bad press today has officially reached the, "holy shit" level. I can hardly keep up with it.

Having a beer now. Going to bed feeling proud of everything Anon and the OG have accomplished.

This has been a MF'ing WIN.
  32. Re: FOX NEWS: Jason Shakes CC to it's core

This is my favorite line. Clear, clean and to the point. This sentence is a reality check.
  33. Re: FOX NEWS: Jason Shakes CC to it's core

wow. that didn't take long, did it?
  34. psyborgue Member

the link to the video in the article is suddenly broken. Also, there are reports of the view count on youtube going down (WTF).
  35. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Daily Telegraph: TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off'

Mentioning Mark Bunker's site would have been nicer.
  36. anonauswa Member

Oh god, how I would really love an answer to "How are your stats?" righ now :)
  37. monamia Member

no. it updates on cycle, so it looks stuck, but it's not.
    the article is in the entertainment section at foxnews.com

or you can search scientology www.news.google and hit "by date" (which gives most recent news first.) this is a good way to do coverage updates efficiently. imperfect, but good enough for now.

here's the rest of the article for those having trouble:
    (continue from above)

He also says: “It’s very, very dangerous for your spiritual, psychological, mental, emotional health and evolution. I think it stunts your evolution. If Scientology is real, then something’s f——ed up.”

You can see from the video that Beghe does not mince words. But his refreshing candor about the religion he joined in 1994 should shake the Celebrity Center to its core.

“It ain’t deliverin’ what it’s promised. It sure has not. “

The video is billed as a three-minute teaser to a longer interview with Beghe that’s on its way. But the short video packs a powerful punch. Beghe still uses a lot of Scientology lingo like “OT” and “clear.” Still, it’s quite easy to understand the point he’s making. After 14 years and a tremendous amount of money, he’s seeing Scientology in a different light.

Beghe has completed so many courses that he’s considered a top Scientologist, or “OT 5”—similar to Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley. But Beghe reveals: “The further up the bridge the worse you get.”

He adds: “I don’t have an agenda. I’m just trying to help. I have the luxury of having gotten into Scientology and after having been in it, been out. And that’s a perspective that people who are still in and not out do not have.”
  38. Re: Daily Telegraph: TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off'

sadly all the text seems to read as if they have copied each others articles, rather than had time to investigate this properly, however this news did break late last night , so hopefully the papers in the UK will be looking for a response, and look a bit deeper after today.

Start emailing in Britfags.
  39. Re: Daily Telegraph: TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off'

I think I speak for everyone when I say FUCK YEAH!
  40. psyborgue Member

a couple hours ago it was 125k. About an hour ago, Tory posted 131k views. Now? it's 121k views. I know about the update cycle, but this doesn't explain it.

Right now, I see 121,334 views.

I'm not the only person who is noticing the numbers go down.