Customize

Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonyFag, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

I think our best hope would be for Travolta to blow. Think about it...Scientology lured him in on promises of helping his career and life. His career has become complete shit, and Hubbard's Battlefield: Earth killed him. That has to make anyone bitter.
  2. Ten Tigers Member

Will Smith is probably a distinct possibility, and he would be outspoken, too. Travolta? Eh... I think he's more afraid of being blackmailed with his auditing folders.
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

Not to mention that the "pope" of Scientology tossed him aside and focused on someone else after said B:E debacle.

Travolta, in the unlikely event you're reading this: you were DM's kleenex. He just wanted to empty his load into you, but when you tore he threw you out and continued jerking with another tissue. That's how you're viewed as to Scientology: a soiled whack rag.

You are much more than that.

Escape and be loud about it. Report any SP harassment you receive to the cops, then the media. Your profile will keep you immune and embarass those who've embarassed you. Wogs care, the CoS doesn't.
  4. Ten Tigers Member

Agreed. And if it's because of some homosexual thing, here's a newsflash: NO ONE CARES!! Nobody gives one good god damn if you're gay, have been gay, had gay tendencies, have gay tendencies, swing both ways, WTF-ever.... NO ONE CARES!!! Especially not in Hollyweird. GTFO!!!!!
  5. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

see this is what makes me wonder a lot, do these 'stars' really think that the viewing public on the whole give a tinkers left testicle what their sexual proclivities are! if he ain't fiddling with kids, he can sleep with a watermelon for all i care, he was a good actor, and could have been GREAT if he wasn't shacked up with the poison dwarf and his buddies.

JOHN DEAR!! Scientology killed your career, not the rumours.
  6. Mousey Member

Updated the OP with consolidated news links for perusal and commenting.
  7. A.Non Hubbard Member

Magoo posted on ARS that Beghe is up to doing media interviews.

If ANYONE here has high-profile media contacts, forward their contact info to Magoo and Magoo's contact info to them.

I've already done that with my contacts.

EDIT: by "high-profile" I mean something that carries weight. TBQH your local University paper may have been kind enough to cover our protests, but no one ultimately gives a shit about your local University newspaper. If you live in a major market and have been dealing with popular radio/TV morning shows and whatnot, then it's go time.
  8. amberalley Member

We seem to all have our favorite celeb Scilons we'd like to see FREE from the Cult!

Personally, if Beck was to be the next to blow, I'd be over the moon!

C'MON, BECK--out of Scientology is "WHERE IT'S AT"!!!
  9. Mousey Member

10. Ten Tigers Member

Hear Hear!! Beck, Chick Corea, and Will Smith: These are the top three I would love to see leave the cult. John Travolta, too.
  11. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

I'd like to see Jason Lee gtfo as well. I love Mallrats.
  12. MongoLloyd Member

13. Plups Member

I really appreciate the work you did in the other thread, Mongo. I don't recall Jason B actually speaking out against TC in that vid - a bit naughty of the sub-editor there.
  14. anon1957 Member

From the Front Page of The Huffington Post:

Jason Beghe, TV And Movie Actor, Films Scientology Rant: "Destructive And A Rip-Off" - Entertainment on The Huffington Post

Get over there, register and fill up the comments. This is a HUGE site. If the traffic is kept up , it can stay up there for days and days.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

EDIT: NEW DIGG for this. Lets make this one hit the front page...

For those who don't know, The Huffington Post is one of the largest blogs on the internet and many celebrities post on it. Let's generate some traffic and attention.

DIGG Link: Digg - Huffington Post: Jason Beghe leave Scientology

(I submitted one at the same time as anon hubbard but changed the link to his)
  15. A.Non Hubbard Member

16. Succubus Member

That's another thing, I'd love to see come out into the media. If you have ever been in an abusive situation under the care of the Scientologist umbrella... Come forward! They can't hurt you when they know, EVERYONE knows you exist and care about what happened/happening to you. Much like Texas, all we need is more legal proof that they are not harmless and non-profit. Sea Org Texas-Ranch-style raid?? My ears ring with joy.

Seriously, in fact, with a ummm...okay, maybe a couple of exceptions (I won't put opinions here), these actors pulled into the ranks of CO$ have found their fame and reputations go to the way of the drainage ditch. Valkyrie is already in a tailspin into Direct to DVD as it has hit nothing but "obstacles" getting into distribution.

Travolta has been huffing too much jet fuel if he really thinks his "network of Clears" are helping him in Hollywood.
  17. Kambridge Member

THIS IS HIGHLY RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS
  18. AnonyMama Member

Views: 224, 577
  19. beecher5772 Member

I think we should all go en masse to see One Missed Call. Shit, imagine if the celebs & movie bosses see that speaking out against scientology = box office receipts!

That would be epic.
  20. beecher5772 Member

Except it's no longer in my local theaters. Damn!
  21. AnonOutreach Member

On top of that--being gay hasn't hurt John Barrowman at all--being open, honest and humorous about it probably increased his leverage in the UK.
  22. anon1957 Member

Two Diggs where created within minutes of each other on the HuffPo article. Only one is still working--this is is: Digg - Jason Beghe, TV And Movie Actor, Films Scientology Rant: .

Please Digg furiously, since if the HuffPo Story gains traction, it could stay on the HuffPo for days. And perhaps hopefully get Jason some bigger TV & Radio press.
  23. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

There's actually one Scilon there who's DEFENDING Scientology (it looks like it) but of course, people are now dogpiling on him.

It's funny, further on he starts attacking Jason Beghe himself by saying "Oh noes! He's not happy in general. BAAWWWWW!"

Heh.

24. MomAnon Member

25. Magoo Member

I just spoke to Jason, and here is the e-mail address media can contact
    him at:

bixbear@gmail.com

:alien:

Magoo~~~
  26. MomAnon Member

I emailed Josh Gillin (jgillin@tampabay.com) from the St. Petersburg Times with Jason's email right after I posted this. I'll update if I hear anything back.
  27. Ten Tigers Member

Good for him! It really isn't the big stigma and horrifying thing that it was in previous generations. In fact, it's gone so far the other way: No one cares. It's not something that's going to make or break someone's career.
  28. martinpoulter Member

Take a look at any of the "wacky" Tom Cruise vids on YouTube, from jumping on the couch onward. Look at what people are saying in the comments.

They're saying he's creepy; he's sinister; there's something unreal about him; he seems brainwashed; he's looney-tunes; they fear for his wife and child; he needs to get the hell out of that cult; his ego's as big as a planet; people are uncomfortable supporting his movies because they know he's financially supporting a sinister organisation.

Contrast that with the comments about Jason here, on Digg, on the blogs etc.

He's got balls of steel; he's telling it like it is; we admire him; he's leading a way that others will follow; he's hot...

I hope other celebrities will sit up and take notice.
  29. Anoninlon Member

Hello all. been lurking here way too long, and found something to do. I've just emailed the UK's major news broadcasters, linking them to Jason's video and email address (thanks Magoo!). Thought I'd share to save any other Britfags the effort. Apologies if I missed any out:

Panorama - bbc1
    Newsnight bbc2
    Channel 4 news
    ITN news
    Channel 5 news
    Sky news

and the Holy Moly gossip site, as lots of people go here. Fingers crossed someone will pick this up. I'll keep you updated if anything materialises.
  30. Ten Tigers Member

Good show, Anoninlon!
  31. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Holy crap 263,231 views! Anyone want to open a damage control PR firm in LA for former Scientologist actors? I am seeing alot of money in that in the near future!
  32. misskittie Member

33. monamia Member

He's not smart enough to see the benefits in day-to-day life among the mortals.
  34. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Must have been another youtube update.. 305,848! Woot! EPIC! Think it will hit a half million today?
  35. monamia Member

Mark Penn needs a job; that would be Burson Marsteller. They have no ethics and would be perfect. They took on the Colombian govt.
  36. AnonEFG12365 Member

did someone say over 300,000 Views? that's what I see!

oh and This is not only epic win, but this is epic downstat for Scilons! Even the Jedi's could feel that one!
  37. Ten Tigers Member

Shit, even Ray Charles could see that one!
  38. Camille Member

I just died a little inside at that. I felt a little bad, but I lolled. xD;
  39. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

He's got tons of Anon fans now.

For those asking why, here's the reason...

He's got the BALLS to speak out for Good, AGAINST injustice. I applaud him. A great example to all.

Jason B. is WIN
  40. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

A lot of the comments express confusion at what the hell he's saying. I suggested to WBM that he includes a little glossary in the info section defining the scilon-speak, but there are so many comments that it's bound to be pushed down in minutes. So I guess I'll post the idea here. I think it would get a lot more viewers to actually listen to what he's saying.