Customize

Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonyFag, Apr 14, 2008.

1. casek Member

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

dugg. this is great news!
  2. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

oooh... sueing a religion for fraud... that sounds like a dangerous precident... sure, COS charges tons of money, but how are you going to quantify that you didn't reach the level of Clear or OT?

And what about lawsuits based on being saved? Or getting the virgins? Or an eternity with pasta? How does that work?
  3. anonhuff Member

It's a little different when they promise easily disprovable claims such as migraines (he mentioned that in the video), car accidents (he mentions that in the village voice article), etc.
  4. monamia Member

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

sorry, nevermind
  5. Plups Member

Excellent first post. Welcome to the team. (Not to be confused with organisation, of which there isn't one. Of course.)
  6. Anoninlon Member

Aw, thanks dude *blushes*
  7. AnonymousLRH Member

It seems that the more brainwashed you were, the more outspoken you are when you realize you've been tricked. Imagine how outspoken Tom Cruise would be if he saw the light.

Anonymous, go to work!
  8. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

his rage would shake the foundations of Hollywood...

You hear that DM?
  9. A.Non Hubbard Member

Posted by the wise beardly one himself to ARS:

DRUDGE REPORT 2008® <-- Right-hand column, 8th link down as of this posting.
  10. monamia Member

THIS IS TOTALLY HUGE
    best news web directory
    best earthquake news
    AND
    broke monica lewinsky--lifetime gold. ariana would like the power matt has to move a story.
  11. monamia Member

that would be alec baldwin

TINA FEY: CAN YOU HEAR US NOW???
  12. monamia Member

E! Online
    just up
    excerpt:
    Undercover minded, as well, would be Jason Beghe a consistently working TV actor who’s made guest appearances in everything from Quantum Leap to Melrose Place to the short-lived, sugar-substituting-
    for-another-white-powder drama Cane. But he’s finally stepped into the spotlight as the first T-town type who's gone into the mysterious cave of Scientology and managed to crawl back out. And damn if he hasn’t one-upped Andrew Morton's bashing of the supersecret religion by skipping a book altogether and going straight to YouTube, the lazy genius’ medium of choice.

(continue at link above)
  13. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

I love this clip. Mother F*cking Clear

So awesome

A F*cking Clear doesn't get migraines
  14. AnonX Member

can't find anything on this site.. care to link the actual article?. That front page is a nightmare to get anything out off. Search don't even give return on Jason Beghe...
  15. A.Non Hubbard Member

I don't see it anywhere.

And I'm reminded why I dislike celebrity gossip. I think the writers there all try to out-vapid each other.
  16. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Here's the URL to the page on E!
    Print - Pick 'n' Lose
  17. monamia Member

to the rescue--thanks.
    BTW this will probably make it to E.TV or whatever the hell so we can watch it move through the food chain.
  18. A.Non Hubbard Member

From TFA (emphalols mine):

E!Online is a friend of Anonymous.
  19. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Go Jason!!! :D
  20. FreeAtLast Member

21. monamia Member

how can they think this helps them?
    it clearly demonstrates the kind of propaganda that anons cannot possibly describe in a sound bite. FAIL.

WIN for Jason. He still has appeal, even in this obviously hacked up little bit of tape.
    FReE Psychiatric AdvICes for ScienoTechs: pull this video.
  22. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

yeah saw that earlier. lol lame attempt. they are fail and they know it lol

uh oh, I think the foundation of scientology is starting to get cracks and crumble...
  23. Flynn Member

$cilons sure are predictable. Same ol' same ol'. Creativity being their weaker attributes is the footbullet that keeps on giving.

:teacher: They should have waited to troll the real thing cuz all the new subscribers to xenutv1 can see from the above video that there's interests out there that don't want this interview to be seen. :woot:
  24. Anoninlon Member

FLAG!!!!

It's on the ToryMagoo69 account...
  25. monamia Member

now #1/*top read* on fox news website.
    huge.
  26. Anon Y. Mouse Member

I have watched this a million times already and left a million comments. The vid deserves an Oscar.
  27. Flynn Member

I understand that ToryMagoo69 = FilthGrinder23
  28. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Shit, you too? I am glad I am not the only multi poster! and Watcher! I post a new comment every time I go on...like 10 + times a day... Umm if U told me what U U tube name is I will give it the thumbs up...yaaah I know its name faggin but I will tell U if you telll me

\\\\\\\\\Edit: Fuck that , I will only thumbs up the posts that I see as true, without regard to anything else....PLus I am filing my taxes as I speak....and I will be damned if any $cieno get my tax dolllars, and my dog wants me to go play fetch....Oh damn fuck motherfuck 1/2 hours til the deadline...is anonyone else a lackoff like me?
  29. Trinity1978 Member

His story is on DRUDGEREPORT.COM right now!!!!! ( well, a link to the Fox article )

OMFG! Awesome!
  30. Ten Tigers Member

This shit has gone VIRAL!!!!

fucking w00t!!!!
  31. its.an0nym0us Member

DAMN STRAIGHT!
  32. monamia Member

428,001 hits on youtube, just clicked over.

jason's career on upswing.
    congrats. and thanks.

he's slugging it out with the x-rated nasties now.
  33. Mahovlich Member

What's that old saying about Hollywood...he'll never have lunch in this town again.
  34. Plups Member

Fixt.
  35. anonynonynon Member

Long time lurker first time poster here...
    this video filled me with so much joy I just HAD to post. This is SUCH a HUGE WIN! I will see any movie, any tv show, ANYTHING he's involved with. His performance in this video just made him one of my favorite actors. :flowers: I so happy!
  36. AnonyFag Member

^^ So much THIS.

The final peg in the gate that's holding other celebs back from coming out and calling shenanigans on Co$ has just been pulled and the floodgates are open. Travolta, I'm looking at you! You've given ALL the signs that you're disenchanted with life in ScienoVille; that kiss on the stairs of that Lear Jet, your x-dressing role in Hairspray.... Take the leap! NO ONE CARES IF YOU'RE GAY. Give DM a black eye on the way out. Give your autistic son a chance at rehab that will help him instead of Hubbard quackery! You will have support of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people here who will support you and your career for making the right choice! You can be a hero in real life! Jason has paved the way for you! Be part of the fucking solution, man!

The public is becoming more and more aware of the sham that is Scientology, and that knowledge equals star power... all yours for the taking. All you have to do is give Co$ a nice, big middle finger, and you can bathe in adulation of the masses.... We know about Black PR and Fair Game... Come play with us, and you too can have freedom and delicious caek!
  37. anonangl Member

38. Lorelei Member

Jason Beghe, you are awesome with extra sauce on top. Congratulations on your courage and thanks for speaking out. A winrar is you! :)

Magoo, I fwd'ed his gmail to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution guy I have been chatting with (Christian Boone) and Andisheh Nouraee at the Creative Loafing in Atlanta, along with your info. Hopefully they will still have interest in the story; I've been chatting with them since March, back and forth, but haven't heard much from them lately. If you want their e-mails, PM me, so Jason will recognize them or you can contact them, too, if you want.

Also, looks like it is time to update the Scilon and ex-Scilon list at the partyvan / Project Chanology wiki, unless someone beats me to it! :)

Also also, someone beat me to intorducing Magoo to the term "cougar." Oh noez, another set of weird slanguage terms for poor Tory! ;)
  39. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Yes that's what I was getting at. Sorry for the lack of clarity, I was a little tired.
  40. Tay Zonday Member

Wow, that sure got me convinced. Scientology is actually pretty good.

NAWT