Customize

Examiner: Is John Travolta being pushed out of Scientology?

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Optimisticate, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

Examiner: Is John Travolta being pushed out of Scientology?

Is John Travolta being pushed out of Scientology?

2. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: Examiner: Is John Travolta being pushed out of Scientology?

Those quotes are priceless. If I didn't know better I would think some one was trolling it hard.

Funny shit, good article.
  3. CantPickaName Member

I think we should wait to hear what Herro has to say
  4. Mutante Member

Hasn't this been posted already? Eating a bag of dicks already just in case I'm wrong.

Also, awesome troll.
  5. Snake Member

I read this earlier....it's a lot of circumstantial info and a lot hearsay. Nothing legit or real hints. However it's very possible.
  6. moreanonymous Member

I think a few are definitely trolls- i've seen a couple of those before. Funny when the sci-trolls are indistinguishable from the parodies.

Also, Examiner.com= plagiarized trash. Not much in the way of a source.
  7. Anonymous Member

If He is going to blow, AND by happenstance he is monitoring the anti-sci sites; I would have to tell him that there are a lot of Ex-Sci's and generally concerned people on ESMB, here, all over the web, and IRL that will do as they can to make his transition into the wog world as painless as possible, and that I fell very bad for his tragic loss.

What he could contribute to the anti-sci movement once his head cleared up a bit would be immeasurable.
  8. Suzette Member

I followed all the links in that, and didn't find any actual Scientologist criticizing Travolta--just people speculating that Scientologists would criticize him, and it's all based on one quote ("My son is autistic") made to the ambulance tech.

This quote is not in the article linked to, and the article does not appear to have been written by a Scientologist. Only the first two sentences are in the linked article. The rest of it (beginning with "I've suspected for a long time that Travolta wasn't a real Scientologist...") seems to be made up. Google gave no hits.

This quote is not sourced at all :

A quick Google indicates that someone has been going around putting this in comments on gossip sites. Uh-huh. Sorry, but the whole flap is imaginary.

So is it Scientologist pretending to be Anon pretending to be Scientologist to make Anon look bad, or Anon pretending to be Scientologist to make Scientologist look bad? Either way, Anon doesn't look so good.
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

lol, you need to get out more.
  10. Mutante Member

What kind of crazy social renegade would do such a terrible thing?
  11. anon111265 Member

funny how that works huh
  12. Suzette Member

It was pretty funny until people started saying it was a real Scientologist. Scratch that, it's still pretty funny. Plus if the Scienos want to deny it, they have to say the quote is incorrect and out ethics.
  13. Mutante Member

Practice this.

th340625th8w5d40o41.gif th340625th8w5d40o41.gif th340625th8w5d40o41.gif th340625th8w5d40o41.gif
    th340625th8w5d40o41.gif th340625th8w5d40o41.gif th340625th8w5d40o41.gif th340625th8w5d40o41.gif
  14. Yoni Alter Member

The flap may be mostly imaginary, but I totally remember those quotes, specifically the one about Travolta needing to "get his ethics in" for giving his some psych drugs the one time he may have actually tried that. I distinctly remember it because it was so morally reprehensible, even for a comments section.
  15. Anonymous Member

Although I don't think that Travolta reads the comments sections or have believed that comment was written by a Scientologist, the article about him being forced out when if anything they are trying to handle him as it would be a big flap if he left, is something that imo would make him want to stay in for a little longer.

Hopefully he has already made his decision in that respect. As I believe he has. If it is to leave vocally it would be the end of the cult and the press would have a field day. (if it was after the Jackson funeral of course. )
  16. whoever Member

That quote was discussed here on WWP. The person who posted it on Perez Hilton used the name Ron Savelo. Then someone posting as Ron Savelo denied posting it.
  17. Speed Testing Member

heehee
  18. Scatman Member

John Travolta has been precariously involved with scientology for most of his time as a member. In 1979 he had a brush with the Clearwater Police in a sting that could have blown up into a PR disaster for scientology and a criminal case for Travolta. The chief of police at that time, Frank Davis, had Travolta driven back to the Fort Harrison with a warning instead of pressing charges.
    The mafiOSA pretend to be nice to Travolta to his face, but internally say very negative things about him. They want the PR stat points he gives them now and then because of his celebrity status, but despise him for his independence of public statements. OSA wants brainwashed celebrities like Tom Cruise who "clear" public statements with them.
  19. Toonces Member

But of course there is a scientific diagnostic procedure that can detect body thetans! It involves the us of a... wait for it... E-Meter! *badabumm*
  20. Anonymous Member

Very true!
  21. Anonse7en Member

Sentences like this show the Hippocratic nature of the cult. "You just didn't believe enough that your son have autism so he deserved to die"

Oh Scientology you let yourself be so misled you now cant attack anything with out pointing out flaws in your own organization. By the way MR. member of Scientology if i where you i would look up the definition of pseudoscience, open up a book about psychiatry and a book about Scientology and see which one better fits the definition.
  22. Anonymous Member

PR disaster for Scientology, and criminal charges for JT. you know you are gona get dox or gtfo'd from the first post you might as well tell the rest of the story.
  23. Anonymous Member

kikikikikiki...;)

24. T.W.C_Anon Member

I wonder how that could of happened? :D
  25. Anonynamefag Member

untitled-6.jpg
  26. whoever Member

SIGH.
  27. Anonymous Member

I don't think 'Hippocratic' means what you think it means, anon. Hippocrates had pretty sane ideas about medicine.
    'hypocritical' OTOH... would make sense.
  28. fitch2000 Member

deets?
  29. Smurf Member

<yawn> You're a nutcase if you believe this tabloid nonsense. The cult doesn't pamper its celebrities because they're handsome & charismatic. The cult counts on their cash cows for continuing to make large donations to their global scam.

Hmmm... in 2007, Travolta earned $17 million for "Hairspray"; rumors claim he earned $20 million for his latest flick, "The Taking of Pelham 123." Except for Tom Cruise, what other Scilon celebs are earning as much $$$ as these 2 actors?

The cult may be corrupt & criminal; but it isn't stupid when spinning for dollars. As long as they can squeeze the moola out of Travolta, he's going to stay put.
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

I'll just leave this here
  32. Trev6 Member

Rain Man release year: 1988
    Tom Cruise joins Scientology: 1990
    Knowing that Scienos are either too stupid to do research, or too stupid to think we'll do it for them: Priceless.
  33. FUCK Member

seconded. this is trufax.
  34. Optimisticate Member

It's not whether or not I believe it because no one really cares if I do or not. If Travolta had no earning power or popularity, many (I might say "we all") know he would have been out long ago or been committed to a billion year contract.

It's the fact that this is even out there for y/our perusal, critique, and condemnation. Adding fuel to any fire usually makes it larger, or at least brings pretty colors and maybe a few cool sparks to it.

That said, I've been out of sorts for a while and immobile while medicated. Maybe I'll hold off posting until that is in the past instead of the present. Not sure how whacked out my few recent posts have been.