Customize

EXCLUSIVE: Will and Jada Fire Head of Their School

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Sponge, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Anonynamefag Member

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Will and Jada Fire Head of Their School

I lol'd.
  2. Django Member

Unquestionably. Herro provides a great (and needed) "devil's advocate" viewpoint here. I'm a fan, and hope he keeps hanging around, and keeps keeping us honest. And I don't think he's a closet Scio or OSA or anything like that.

That said, he's really WAY off base on this particular issue. Study Tech is Scientology. Period. If a school is using Study Tech, it's a Scientology School, and it's management is Scientology.

Is there anything not clear about this? The Smiths are Scientologists. The school is a Scientology school. 'K?
  3. CLOCKSHIT Member

I don't know if this one was reported but today on "sympatico" headline reads:

616AB927393E536980DF5A734CB8F3.jpg

Will Smith has fired the headteacher of his Scientology school after clashing over the facility's curriculum. (credit: Getty Images)

LOL
  4. Vir Member

This. And it's also bad to fall into a pattern of expecting one particular user to fact-check our debates. We should all fact-check each other. "Dox or GTFO", "pics or it didn't happen", etc. as we're used to from the tough rooms of the internet. And report tin foil to the mods so it can be domed, SRSd, or infracted accordingly.

Hang on there. Sure they donate to Scientology and own a Scientology school, but we don't know if they practice Scientology themselves. Sure their kids do Scientology, but we don't know if the parents have taken any courses.

Of course, the Church of Scientology consider Jada and Will to be Scientologists, but unless they are taking courses, or are IAS members, they might just be donating money to Scientology because Tom Cruise impressed them with Study Tech and because they have frightening disregard for their children's education. Unless Will and Jada have audited, I also highly doubt that the CoS is blackmailing them into keeping quiet.
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

Exactly what Herro said...
  6. Vir Member

No it isn't.

New Village Leadership Academy is a Scientology school.
    Study Tech is a part of Scientology.
    That is what Herro was "arguing" (see Monty Python's Argument Clinic) against.

I'm not arguing against that.

What I'm saying is that although Scientology could claim the couple themselves as being Scientologists, we don't know if they actually are full-blown Hubbologists or just hangarounds.

Have they taken courses? Are they auditing? Etc. etc.
  7. Anonymous Member

We don't have "hard" info on the Smiths being Scientologist but they were using Study Tech in the home when Jada was home schooling the kids. Know any none scilons that use Study Tech?

C-PWN / Will Smith - Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith Home School Their Kids
  8. Sponge Member

It sorta seems as though the celeb PR defence system has swung into action. Little bullshit fluff stories about the sexual exploits of the Smoths are being strategically injected today.

On the upside, someone reviewed a DVD of the recent movie Plonker-Smoth wrote and directed. Oh dear.... http://www.weekendpost.co.za/entertainment/article.aspx?id=455051

/trivia mode: off
  9. Vir Member

Aha. If they used Study Tech at home, it makes it even more probable that least Jada is a Scientologist. It's not definite though. It is highly probable that at least one of her staff or at least one of the other parents was a Scientologist.
  10. Anonymous Member

I think what would be the icing on the cake is if we can get Will's opinion on things Scilons commonly bitch about, like psychiatry.
  11. Hicks Member

I swear, some of you faggots.......

Herro ragequits, 4 pages later people still posting about herro.....

I think you are all secretly in love with him and really want to suck his cock.

Also a huge LOL at those that say Will Smith is a scilon, what fuckin proof do we have of this? The fact that study tech is part of the curriculum only proves that he got used, the fact that he fired the head of his school for NOT AGREEING WITH THE SCHOOL'S CURRICULUM, is totally normal as far as I can tell.

I mean would you hire a someone that tells you that your company is full of shit?

But it doesn't prove shit regarding will smith's own beliefs.

The guy is just trying to be open minded (but instead end up being naive and gets used by scilons) How the fuck is this hard to understand without going batshit with speculations OG style?

Edit: That's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.
  12. xenubarb Member

Oh, you! Don't you know studying Scientology is the equivalent of getting a four year degree?

They said so. I have no reason to disbelieve them. ;)
  13. Vir Member

Actually ... yes, in some cases. Surrounding yourself with only yes-men leads to disaster most often. Just look at David Miscavige. Or Hubbard for that matter.

This. It's what we call an indication in science - it warrants further study but we can't conclude on it yet.

2euhkbo.jpg.png
  14. xenubarb Member

Hardly. He bought one from a diploma mill. Those "doctorates" aren't accepted or considered valid in the real world, so no, he did not have a doctorate in philosophy. He had a McDiploma, a product available for purchase, just like a Big Mac. Buying a hamburger doesn't make you a chef...
  15. PresidentShaw Member

chickenrazor.jpg
  16. xenubarb Member

1. NOT SCIENTOLOGY!!
    2. BIGOT! BIGOT! BIGOT!
    3. ?????
    4. RAGEQUIT
    5. PROFIT!!!
  17. Anonymous Member

Don't use occam's razor before you've gathered all the data and have two theories which explain your data equally well.

Asking Woll Smoth about psychiatry might have been one good thing to do, but after seeing Tom Cruise's meltdown I don't think he'd answer.

Asking if he's doing auditing would be even better, but I think he knows that answering that reveals that he's Hooked on Hubbonics.

Maybe see if he has any friends which are anti-scientology? He won't be allowed to be with David Duchovny, Jason Beghe, etc. if he's a full scientologist.
  18. Anonymous Member

Herro is not a "Devil's advocate, he is not some wise sage, hell he's not even an Anon, he is a Troll pure and simple.

He has never read up on scientology other than what has been posted on this board, he has not done any personal research at all. This can be seen in threads where he has been pushed into having to have at least a little more than a modicum of knowledge of scientology.

He plays his opponent like the so called fortune teller does their mark, through a little reading of posts, a few well asked questions and a little deductive reasoning he tells you what you expect to hear, what you expect "him" to say.

Look at his post history, he has never come up with an original idea and any observations that he has made are, and I hope to others, very obvious.

Look at the threads that he has started, Thunderdome, Thunderdome, ect...you get the idea. Any threads outside of the Dome were topics that were already discussed elsewhere.

He is a master manipulator and can turn a phrase or statement to fit his argument better than most. I tip my hat to you Herro for you have gotten us all at some point and I'm sure you will again.
  19. Re: EXCLUSIVE: Will and Jada Fire Head of Their School

Guise, Will Smith wishes you all to know that he doesn't want to be "at effect"! (0:35-0:51)

(Not trying to present this as evidence he's a Scientologist, mostly just trying to lighten up the thread a little...)
  20. Anonynamefag Member

If Woll Smoth is a Scientologist, then we must ask why he denies he is a Scientologist. It's not like - dare I say it? - he's ashamed of it, is he?
  21. RHill Member

Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation (I wonder what information 2008 has in store.)

When everything is put together, it's not wild and unreasonable, and certainly not "batshit" to suspect he might be more deeply involved with Scientology then what he admits.

But who knows, maybe you're just playing "devil advocate"
  22. Sponge Member

I liked the way he expressed himself there. Not even remotely retarded. :eek:

/Sidney Poitier Faceplam.

Oops, I just sicked-up a little.
    foamyvomit.gif
  23. LilDebbie Member

apparently my attempts to simplify things have failed. let me try again:

[size=+2]IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WOLL SMOTH IS A SCIENTOLOGIST[/size]

what does matter is the fact that he is pushing scientology indoctrination materials over the advice of an actual educational expert whom he paid six figures to advise him on matters of curriculum. he is telling the world that he knows more about education than the woman he hired to head his school and that in his opinion, the tech is superior to traditional methods of teaching. what this means simply is this:

[size=+2]WILL SMITH ENDORSES SCIENTOLOGY[/size]

and that is more than sufficient to torpedo his career.
  24. Anonymous Member

How is Anon and Troll contradictory sets LOL? Have you ever heard about "same person"? It could be an anti-Scientology anon having fun by presenting relatively sane but deliberately defective arguments. The reason he was so good at it, and kept himself away from permaban is not because of some kind of special mod protection but because he's most likely one of us and knows how to annoy us JUST the right amount to amuse himself. (Well, OK and maybe amuse the domers and the mods when he makes some of us lose our minds.) And well, a few times he was useful.

I would issue a call to shut up about Herro, and talk about how to protest NVLA and Mr. Smoth and Ms. Ponkott, but SoCal anons seem to have things going behind the scenes already.

What we COULD do was to spread the story further, but the wire services are already doing that.

Fuckit, I'm proposing a raid:

Let the SoCal anons carry on with their "seekret planning" of protests or whatever. The rest of us can do online harpoon raid:

1: Search for stories about Woll Smoth on blogs and forums
    2: Talk about David Miscavige beating his staff.
    3:?????
    4: Some fans informed, some butthurt, Smoth's publicists going OH SHIT!

Y/N?

Edit: Also I agree with this:
  25. Anonymous Member

That's why I didn't capitalize and stated that having a sheepskin is a dubious qualification in the next sentence.
    Recent info reported here reveals L. Ron actually bought the diploma mill and then had himself doctorized by his own phony university.
    Phony war hero, phony degree, phony university, phony nuclear physicist...
    There is a trend developing here.

The question to be answered is, How could Woll believe such a complete phony invented a valid technology of any kind, especially one related to studying, an area where Mr. Hubbard was a documented total failure?
  26. Anonynamefag Member

You have my sword.
  27. Ann O'Nymous Member

The way the Smiths behave is enough, IMHO, to go after them.
  28. Vir Member

1-on-1 persuation, using his weak points (buttons), delivered by Tom Cruise or some other friend. If your best mate believes in homeopathy and lets you talk to five other people who say it worked, then it might be tempting to try it and screw the science.

Bad mistake that.

2qbha21.jpg

And my axe.

Let's hit the forums and blogs. Be back later.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

The schools name has changed too.
  32. amaX Member

LOL

So, the Smith's have donated $142,500 to Scientology since 2005?

Naw. They're not $cifags! They just have a Scientology school and hang out with the No. 2 guy in the cult and donate money to the cult, but they're not members of the cult.

This quacks like a duck to me!
  33. Optimisticate Member

Mass injection, first 3 pages of google when searching for "Will Smith". The real story doesn't come up till page 4.

However, searching "scientology" brings up the story immediately :)
  34. anonprkour Member

i dont feel like reading 11 pages but has anybody ever thought the will smith hired the non scilon and the jada fired her because she wanted a scilon. i mean i no it says the smith's but still. just a thought
  35. AnonymousNow Member

NOT including the million or more they put into this school. I bet they are millions into the COS. Will is deep, and he is lying about it.

Anyone ever get the hunch that various media outlets are watching these forums for leads?
  36. Anonymous Member

Will Smith said he studied it and it was 98% the same as Christianity.

When he puts a vulture minister tent on the lot of one of his films are you guys still gonna stay he's not a clam?
  37. RHill Member

To be fair, they gave also a lot more to other non-profit entities, like Yesha Ministries, Baltimore School for the Arts Foundation, Living Water of San Fernando Valley, Progeria Research Foundation, etc. In 2006, I couldn't find anything related to Scientology. But then in 2007 particularly, he donated to Scientology Celebrity Center, which purpose serves only Scientology/Scientologists and nothing/nobody else.

2007 990 filing of 2007 (PDF)
  38. LocalSP Member

From Jan, 2008:
    The next time you answer your front door, Will Smith may be standing there with a stack of pamphlets trying to recruit you to join the Church of Scientology.

That’s right, the “I Am Legend” actor has always been dodgy when it comes to his faith, but given the fact that he passed out “Free Scientology Personality Test” coupons as presents to crewmembers on the “Hancock” film shoot, his association with the church is undeniable.

Click here to find out more!

He recently told press, “I was introduced to it (Scientology) by Tom (Cruise), and I’m a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98 per cent the same ideas of Scientology, 98 per cent the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism.”

And while his “estimation” of commonalities between the Bible and Scientology are nowhere near accurate, you have to wonder why he’s not being as bold about his involvement with the Church of Scientology as his “Mission Impossible” actor pal.
  39. PresidentShaw Member

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

Quoted for truth, appart from why do we want to torpedo his career again?
    I thought it was more about scientology then celebs gossip, will we need a big Will smith and Jada thread just like the tom cruise and kathie holmes one?

I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    But please, stop talking about herro!

So interesting.
  40. HellRazor Member

Herro is correct: Study Tech is not religious because Scientology is not a religion! (However, I do believe that use of Study Tech = Scientology practice.)