Customize

Exscn forum down today 4/26/2017

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Gottabrain, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Gottabrain Member

2. Thanks. I can't reach it either from North America.
  3. Yep. Can't reach it from the phone nor the computer. I was just trying to edit a post when it wouldn't load anymore; minutes before it still did. That was around 17 or 18 o'clock CEST.
    :(
  4. I'm looking into it. Its not an ESMB administrative issue. Its a server issue. All sites on that server are not connecting. Trying to help get the situation addressed as quickly as possible.. although I am not in charge of any of these matters. Just trying help out, as I noticed this as well when trying to reach the site today.
  5. Thank you very much, computer wizards. :)
  6. Thanks for the update.
  7. Y/w. WhatWall
  8. I made some calls and it may be a problem with something I am not able to address it further but I was told when I called that it's unlikely to be a ddos issue. Hopefully the problem will be addressed by one of the admins as soon as possible, but no promises at this time by me.

I am clueless about such tech matters compared to others. Wish I could be of more help.
  9. Boggle Member

This is hours later. Still down for me. And news?
  10. An admin is addressing with whoever admins call when there are server issues... I will update WWP after I am updated. Hope to, soon.
  11. The Internet Member

When WWP was down for a day I went to ESMB to ask if anybody knew anything. So I appreciate having a back-up communications channel. Can't speak for everybody but for myself, y'all is welcome to hang out, put your feet up, chat, whatever you need. Hope the forum gets up soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ok, its up and running!
  13. Thanks, much appreciated.... site is is now back up :)
  14. Just call me West Canal