Customize

Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Sep 8, 2008.

1. GIR Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working!

:D

And formerlyIN:

Get those pictures to the cops, then its time for some scilons to be b&, v&, and c& for while!!

:cake2: 4 U
  2. formerlyIN Member

I told the officer I could bring in the picture when my lights get fixed today, but he didn't want to wait that long. He is on his way over to get the copy I printed now!

He also contacted the mechanic asking for a detailed report of his findings be faxed to him.

SCIO DUDE, they GOT YA! You cannot use your car as a weapon fool!
  3. GrogStat Member

^ This

Will post after they have the person in hand.
  4. Top Grunge Member

Isn't the person photographed the person Co$ just sent to Myanmar for 3 years with the Vulture Ministers?
  5. Massive Arity Member

FormelyIn,

This is going to seem a little awkward but uh,

You've got balls. Big round brass ones.

I'm impressed with your courage. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I have feeling that once you're done with this and Scientology gets its fair share of served justice, nothing in life will ever be hard again lol.

Good luck God speed!
  6. none given Member

You know the epic computer fail of ex's and OG would be pretty funny if....

Naw, it's pretty funny.
  7. Tuxedo Jack Member

Nail them to the wall.
  8. anon.il Member

FormerlyIN - for your benefit, i've made a quick and (hopefully!) easy guide for how to upload images to your Enturbulation posts:

1)Save the image from your email somewhere where you can find it. Say, your desktop.

2)Go to this site: TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

3) Once there, hit "Choose file" and select the image you want to upload. Then click the obnoxiously green "UPLOAD NOW!" button.

2zxvx5j.png

4)After afew moments, you will find yourself facing the following screen:

21aeoo2.png

Hover your mouse across the "Direct Link for Layouts" field, and like the helpful blue box says: Click the field with the URL to copy it. (Just clicking will copy the URL instantly.)

5)Now, go to this thread on Enturbulation... and on the quick post box, click the little "Gallery" button:

2ds369l.png

A pop-up field will open! Paste the image URL there and click Ok.. and post! :D

6)The result: MUCH WIN FOR ALL.

Hope this guide helps!
  9. Top Grunge Member

More importantly than uploading images, its been like 4 hours since she posted last, and a police officer was coming to her. Anyone know what has happened?
  10. Pacifist Member

^ QFMFT

Y'here that, OSA? Your fair game doesn't do shit. The very people that live across the street from your orgs are flipping you one giant middle finger.

So tell us, OSA lurkers, how does it feel to be the world's joke? :fuckyou:
  11. MsDweller Member

FI-I am in awe of your courage & strength! WTG!!!

Lurking $cis-message for you:

What a bunch of loser assclowns! *LOL* Now everyone will witness your major FAIL. Methinks you definitely fucked with the wrong person!!!

(Oh, and by fucking with FI? You fucked with all of FI's friends. And our friends' friends.)

Do you know how fast your cult will drop you to fight on your own? You will be unarmed, unsupported, and facing some serious jail time.
  12. Re: Fair gaming NOT working!

Hubbard tech is the anti-smart! They'll never figure out how to deal with us.

Honestly, if they'd shut up for a few weeks, a lot of people will get bored and go do something else. The Tom Cruise video would have faded away if they would have let it. But they can't do that. They have to keep attacking. Every time the hornets settle down, they poke the nest again.

FormerlyIN is more pissed off at the cult than ever, and she's got >9000 pissed-off Anons at her back. Any area Anons think they can organize a security detail for her? Step up! The rest of us will do what we can. I'm firing up Paypal to donate a few bucks as soon as I finish with this.
  13. formerlyIN Member

I had to go get the wiring fixed. NO OSA today. Maybe they got the message. NAH! THEY WILL NEVER GET IT!

They did a GREAT job of cutting the wires. Took 4 hours for 2 mechanics to fix the wires. the way they cut them they couldn't just plug in a new set of wires they had to fix one by one!

Teckie kid has a video trained on my car SO OSA DO NOT MESS WITH IT OR YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!
  14. formerlyIN Member

15. Top Grunge Member

AHH!? Cut the wires! Talk about the mob! What did police folks say? They goin COPS on their asses?
  16. formerlyIN Member

First it was the tires of the three cars in my lot with out-of-state tags (not all are mine duh!)

Then This ASS tried to run me into the cemetary gate or hit me, who the hell knows what was going through his head (reported) and when I got to the place to get my oil changed for the trip, they noticed my brake lights, radio ( I don't have it on much) and a few more things weren't working. They looked at the wiring near the fuse box thing and some wires were cut.(reported) Two different jurisdictions but both are really pissed off! The cops have talked to the mechanic and asked for him to do a report on his findings and fax it to him.

NOw, A camera thanks to a friend is trained on my car so IF they are stupid enought to try something again, YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.

WE HAVE YOUR PICTURE! THE COPS HAVE YOUR PICTURE SOON YOU'LL BE IN JAIL!!!!
  17. ScudMuffin Member

Nah, that's what you want. The more you can take out the better :D
  18. vaxick Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over anon

Holy shit, this is getting beyond fucked up. I hope for your safety they catch this asshole soon and lock him up. It's insane that people can be this brainwashed for a freaking alien cult to have no guilt in trying to destroy the life of another.

The more shit like this Scientology pulls the more red flags are going to go up getting a proper investigation into their business scheme.
  19. formerlyIN Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over anon

1. While I'm away SOMEONE WILL BE IN MY APT.
    2. I have a zillion things before and during the trial, so no matter if I feel like posting I will keep XXXXXXX (withholding name of person, they can say themselves if they want) informed daily.
    3. I have contacted people involved and they have ALL the information as to my whereabouts at ALL TIMES

4. OSA JUST DON'T PLAY WITH ME---I ONLY WANT TO TESTIFY AND TELL ALL, SOOO MUCH MORE NOW THAN BEFORE---BESIDES YOU IDIOTS, I ALREADY GAVE A VIDEO TAPED DEPOSITION! IT'S FOREVER IN THE HANDS OF THE RIGHT PEOPLE. YOU'RE NOT SCARING ME, JUST FURTHER PISSING ME OFF!

A few people (very few) know how to get ahold of me if they are concerned.

If you think I've missed a step (ANONS NOT OSA) feel free to PM me.
  20. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over anon

fIN, I want to hear this mofo's screams all the way to CA when you and the cops give him what he deserves.
  21. me57 Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

:flowers::anon:FormerlyIn will always be Praying for You and Yours. osa have been Praying your crimes and abuses be exposed osa you areup against a Power far stronger than you could ever dream.
  22. Daywatch Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

hey OSA we have friends IN the prisons as well

and they'll make sure to take GOOD care of you guys REAL good care
  23. Sanjuricus Member

I soooooo wish I was in the US right now....somewhere within easy driving distance of where all this is going down....but I'm not so I'll just fap over all of this fail that OSA is producing....
  24. Anonyneko Member

What's that aroma I smell? Is that the scent of win? I THINK SO
  25. MsDweller Member

Did we expect any different? This is the same filthy cult that broke into Federal Buildings, Atty's Offices, killed beloved pets, abuses and enslaves children, and it's own members.

I know in our World, the real World it is hard to believe.

I just found out that tonight on our CBS affiliate station (channel 10), they are going to have a story on the Ft. Harrison Hotel, and Scientology facing a lawsuit.

I will find the link, and put it here.
  26. Exstaff Member

Just a lovely tasty moist and delicious thread...

IMHO, make sure you are in coordination with your deposition when posting here as it will be used against you (or for you as well as it shows mental state of PTS (post traumatic stress) not the vernacular.

You are doing an excellent job formerly in.:hooray: Keep your perimeter safe and secure. OSA is particularily nasty with court cases of valid exposure of the crimes of the scientology syndicate. They usually take some level of priority, but you will have to compete with France right now (but oh well right?)

Stay in tight with your local authorities as we can go to other fed groups all day and you will just be referred back to the locals as the higher ups are ONLY interested in fed law violations. PM for time tested details and success.

Nice being out isn't it?

For you sweets... :cake2:
  27. AnonM23 Member

[IMG]

Adjusted for clarity.
  28. Outside-in Member

Is that Tacgnol on the Scilons shoulder?
  29. Flynn Member

I didn't notice that someone worked on the photo. (sry AnonM23)
    Here's another:
    gh45d665fg4k2h8qsvn9.jpg
  30. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Hmm, I am thinking as to why the scilons would do such childish attacks that would harm them worse.

I was watching a documentary about the children that grew up in the sea org and clearwater actually being enslaved. They barely have any school and do not know what it is like to be like a normal person that does not sell their soul for 50 bucks a week.

What if the reason they are always low in morality and logic, is because they do not know better?

what if we could attempt to teach them morals so that the cult would not have members, see here, the only reason anyone would think of ron hubbard as their messiah, would be through large ammounts of pay, threatening, or just to be the only thing you have ever known. This could help our tactics. knowing how logical our enemy is would be easier to find their weaknesses.
  31. formerlyIN Member

I strongly disagree. Teach them morals. I'm an ex...hard core scientologist will dismiss you as an SP, they will lie cheat and do anythings in their power to quiet their critics.

You're not dealing with an unrulely 5 year old, rather an adult, with no conscience and total brainwashing.
  32. squeak Member

Cheering you on over here, formerlyIN!

Beat back those scilon bastards!
  33. Phil-Anon Member

So the one you got a pic of is the one that tried to run you off the road?
  34. formerlyIN Member

He was the driver. I can say this now because I know the've been there. The cops went to the local org where he was known to be and asked about him. I do not know what was told....
  35. Top Grunge Member

^^^
    My only hope is that whoever they asked, tried to lie and cover it up. So when he is caught, cops can ask, "Um, why did YOU lie to us about this?" and the house of cards can start to fall sooner.
  36. anon.il Member

Frankly I am surprised that they would still go this far with their attacks. I thought that they've learned to keep their heads down and use more stealthy scare tactics in the past few years. Something as visible, loud and obnoxious as this is like a flashback to the Guardian Office of the 80's.

And it gets worse: Considering how the world's attention is aimed at them thanks to Anonymous, and how ex-scientologists are no longer afraid to get help online - it really makes you think if these people at Scientology understand their new situation at all.

So lets go over the results: Serious criminal acts, a photo of the guy who did it, one very pissed off victim, and an internet thats paying attention. This is going to turn into a serious footnuke.

Edit: Mods, please to add pic of scilon to first post for easier access?
  37. redplaidsofa Member

(REALLY dumb idea deleted.)

Full apology from me posted later in this thread.
  38. TheGeth Member

NO! I really hope you aren't serious. If FIn does this, then his/her testimony and evidence will mean shit to the cops or any other legal authority.
  39. Consensus Member

Yeah. A screenwriter may be able to write a scene whereby the protagonist has the bad guys at gunpoint and it's a good thing, but pulling it off IRL is much tougher. For one, having someone at gunpoint is worthless unless the person held at gunpoint believes there's a possibility you'll pull that trigger. To send that message, you either have to actively threaten/intimidate, or you have to accept that possibility yourself. Either is bad news if anything goes wrong, and a liability even if everything goes 'according to plan.'

I personally don't think we should even consider putting ourselves in *any* position where a still-in scilon's life hinges on our actions. We are not murderers, and we don't consider homocide to be a valid way to further our goals.

I'm not saying anons can't defend their life or property when threatened, but we don't set traps.

... and if I'm not mistaken, there have been cases of people going to jail for setting boobytraps in their home to kill thieves. Even though the thieves never should've been there in the first place.

edit: nothing personal, but I'm gunna give a one-point infraction to make it clear that I don't merely disagree with you, but that this kind of thinking is not welcome on these forums. Don't worry though, the infraction will go away quickly if there are no further infractions, and a one-point infraction has no other consequences besides requiring you to be on 'best behavior' for about a week.
  40. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

I don't think they understand the fact that if they just did nothing we would have stopped protesting a long time ago. For me, I have been attacked on a personal level, and will not stop fighting until scientology is nothing but a lulzy memory, an historic meme for the chans.