Customize

FALL FESTIVAL OF FLUNK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skeptic2girl, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. jensting Member

Seriously doubt that's the nicest (or, for that matter, cheapest) coffee available in the immediate surroundings.
  3. Anonymous Member

say, when are you gonna stop by again? It was great the last time you were there. You stood there so statue like and all.
  4. rickybobby Member

Woohooooooo!!!
  5. jensting Member

It'll be too long :(. Statue like is better than what I do when I have a lapse of judgment and attempt dancing :D
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. rickybobby Member

Caturday, Caturday, Caturday night's alright......
    • Like Like x 1
  7. rickybobby Member

Shit! Gotta go to bed! Have protest tomorrow! Wooohooooooooooooooo! See you cats in the AM! Well.... In the PM.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. I talked with the guy in the parking garage near Naan and Curry. He said that after seeing Anonymous around the Scientology building for so long, he finally Googled Scientology and is totally in favor of what we do. So that garage is a win place.
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^ noice! ^^^ Been happening more often lately.
    Scientology, like retarded raccoons caught picking through garbage by my mom.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Did I hear Happy birthday Xander? Nice legs femanons.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

OMG that is fucking fabulous! ^^^^^^ I am laughing like a fool when the tourists pose with y'all!

You ROCK!

*pointlessly searches for non-existant cool parteh smilies wwp doesn't deserve for some reason*

fuck it, here! >>>
    >>> giant-octopus-cake.jpg?cb5e28.jpg

Speshul cake for the west coast> 628x471.jpg

eating-entire-birthday-cake.jpg

panda_eating_cake.jpg

Like i said, y'all frikken ROCK!
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

These are Raccoons? What's the deal with the middle one?
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Mutant albino zombie kit.

Not quite a full albino, if even, but it happens, seen it with bears and other blondish critterz, i'll see if i can find onfo.

Meh, lazy, but i take it raccoons got gingers too.
    Raccoons-Thumbnail.jpg

:)
  19. Anonymous Member

Hmmm, red headed step raccoon.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. skeptic2girl Member

Mini raid report: Duckface Raid existed so Xander could raid with us 5 minutes after getting to SF, and so we could warm-up for...Um...well...you'll be the first to find out!

The main thing that happened was baffling and disturbing...

A small group of people, with a little kid, is going to go to the org: we sing our usual, "Don't go in there!!" song -- the mom turns around, holding the hand of a two-year old kid, and says her son is feeling sick and he needs a place to rest.

What could we do? "Oh okay. Hope he feels better. Don't buy any books..."

I mean, even if we could have said, "Actually, we have our own relaxing lounge for you to use," she doesn't know us: why should she trust us? And she doesn't know the cult isn't to be trusted.

I assumed that they were from one of the tour buses, they were sightseeing, and her boy seems to be sick and she just doesn't know where to take him, because, I mean, it's the Financial District!

Still, why would she go THERE? Did a Scilon direct her there?

We didn't get it. And then once they were in the org, they disappeared.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh great eh, just the place for a sick kid..............not.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Mmmm, tentacle caek!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Chipshotz Member

Xander did look a little wiped out from his "tour".
    SFAnons really rock. The public getting in on the pics is glorious.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

LOL Xander bored without Sea Org.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. rickybobby Member

Yay Femanons! We ALMOST outnumbered the boys....
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Bored at Club Xenu SF? NEVAH.
  28. Anonymous Member

Not when we have music for DANCING!!! AND A DISCO BALL!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Man. This thread is sooooooo good!

stormtrooper.jpg

tumblr_kpv93uT0TK1qze5g2o1_500_large.gif

dance dance dance
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. skeptic2girl Member

Scientologists saved most of the Drama until Darth Xander left (he gets enough action in Sea Org Alley, though, no? ;)) Here at Club Xenu SF, we usually have to make our own fun. EXCEPT when SF Scientologists come out and exhibit the crazy and liven things up. Thank you Scientologists, thank you...

I arrive late (curse you, alarm!) although the scent of DX still lingered in the air even though he had gone. We quickly set to work with the chalk. Pippi was there -- other SF Scientology Staff remain MIA -- Jennifer 2? You still on staff? No Jerry, no Joe.

Was hoping people passing by would ask about, "Jesus, an Alien Implant?! lolololol": alas, no. Reading Rainbow stops by the org - and the devil had to throw on a parka and get out the snow shovel when he didn't tell us to READ A BOOK and that we were ILLITERATE. Instead, he went with the super-passive aggressive and whispered the word loser JUST audibly as he passed us by. (Dude: please throw out the home haircut kit you bought at Wal-Mart and splurge at Supercuts. THEN call us losers, kay?)

After going into the org, he was later too scared to leave while we hung out by the side door -- we move 2 feet, he emerges -- says the C word (coward), then the S word (stalking). Usually we invite future ex-Scientologists to protest with us after they leave, but I'm on the fence as regards him. No, he can come. If Ethics Trouble can vouch for him. We are wondering if RR is the one whose son sent us a message about how he hated coming to the org with his dad, but thought we were really funny.

Incredibly, the Scientologists decided that it would be a good idea to lower a garden hose from the roof AGAIN to get rid of a bit of chalk. What happened to the buckets and brooms guys? Less of a spectacle. We win again, though water gets wasted.

In a refreshing break in tradition, a Scientologist lady in pink asked us to move our signs so they wouldn't get wet. That was nice. (Later on, after hose tech, she asked us to move our signs from against the building. Honestly! Why don't they just pretend to be nice all the time?)

Even after all the chalk was gone, three police cars pulled up. One of the policemen said that the Scientologists said he had gone into the org (WUT) and yelled stuff.

Snag 1 occurred when a seemingly-reasonable passerby decided to troll the cops as they were about to leave. I HOPE they *got* that he wasn't with us. They were nice about it, but that little op-ed on his part wasn't welcome. I wish we had erred on the side of offending him by going up to the cops and clearly explaining he wasn't with us; but he seemed a bit "off."

Snag 2 was a couple who talked to us, and seemed interested to hear about the abuses. They were the type who decided that they had to go in to see the crazy for themselves. "I'm going in!" the male half announced, dragging in his gal pal. Adhcrat warned them that it wasn't safe in there.

They were in there so very long that we assumed they had gone out the other door and we missed talking to them. But after more than an hour later, they seemed to have made friends with the Scilons, all chummy hanging out by the front desk, and departed from the org looking smug, and would NOT talk to us. As we asked them to give feedback as they strolled off, the male pulled his gf closer, and kissed her, like, "It's okay... I'll protect you."

It made me think they were Scientologists in the first place --- or worse, the cult found their ruin. Or, they were just jerks. It was a bit depressing, but as always, we won...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Great idea: next time let's write some L Ron quotes on the sidewalk, like disconnection or some other insane shit, and see if they can wash it away.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. skeptic2girl Member

missed you today -- see you soon, though :)
  34. pooks Member

Awesomeness! I completely enjoyed that video. Great job. Happy Birthday Darth Xandar!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Since he's no fan of the Fab Four, we didn't play "Birthday" for him... but c'mon -- could they really be worse than the SF Anons' singing? Lol, I think not...

BONUS: special message to lostatsea, from s2g <3<3<3

36. Anonymous Member

Did anyone ever clarify (With regard to hose tech) what the local ordinances were about chalk on the sidewalk, as referenced by the last cop to come by.
  37. Anonymous Member

Almost pozz, as explained by previous SFPD, that as long as any sidewalk markings are permanent, it's all good. And legal.
  38. Anonymous Member

edit: AREN'T permanent!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.