Customize

FALL FESTIVAL OF FLUNK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skeptic2girl, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Scientologists graduating Friday, November 16th are invited to:

Safe Grad Night 2*
    Friday, November 16th
    5pm until you are properly honored!

[IMG]
    Even if you're not graduating, come anyway!
    You are very welcome! :)

(because we already had Safe Grad Night, but it was a long time ago)

Attendees so far: moog, s2g, "the darth," MAYBE adhocrat...
    HOPEFULLY moar xenu??

also: NEWBS COMPLETELY WELCOME!
    I just ordered 10 extra Guy Fawkes masks -- they won't be here by Friday, though -- you can always wear a different mask (try Party City) or a handkerchief -- or, honestly, in SF it's not really necessary to cover your face -- we mostly do it because it makes tourists want to take pictures with us and it's just fun.

Do Start Conversation with skeptic2girl and I'll suggest a good place where we can meet so we can walk over together and you don't have to go to the org alone.

And again: don't be scared. One of their creepiest dudes followed us to a restaurant. It was funny. The craziest they act, the more we post it online, they more we win.

Come and laugh with us, dance, etc. <3
  2. skeptic2girl Member

this was AFTER hose tech -- when we freshened things up.
    At first wrote innocuous stuff on the sidewalk, to see if they'd bring down the hose for that. Later, added less innocuous stuff -- still no hose. Time for late lunch -- afterwards, walking by, I noticed the chalk was still there.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Reason I am curious, is if its totally legal, they should not be allowed to use hose or bucket tech, as this presents a nuisance to passing public, and shock horror a risk of slipping! Wouldn't wanna get sued culties.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rickybobby Member

And, to reiterate, the hosing of the sidewalk was for show. As it was explained to me, they had to report the previous Chalk Tech incidents uplines, and probably had to come up with a "checklist" (a very specific action plan) on how to DEAL with the Chalk Tech. And they had to deal with the Chalk Tech in just that rigid manner, not deviating from the plan. And so they did, and the filming was the proof that they had done what they were told in just the way they were told. Anyone that understands it better (Ad), plz chime in if I was off in my explanation....

And then we replaced the chalk tech, and they left it in place even long after we were gone and they could easily hose it off without interference. Because it wasn't about the tech, it was about having to show they had done something.

Also don't know if it was clear from the video, but I held up a couple of one-sheet flyers to Vickie's camera as she was filming, one entitled "Why Protest Scientology" and the other called "How to Leave". As I held these up to the camera, it was creepy how Vickie averted her eyes away from the viewfinder so she wouldn't see the words on the paper. WEIRD. Apparently, if she saw my words, she may have to pay hundreds of dollars for extra auditing to get it sucked out of her brain. Sorry, Vickie, know you don't have much money, so hope I didn't cost you more!

Oh, one more thing they didn't realize-- the major FAIL of their effort. I stayed out there an extra hour because of that whole incident. FLUNK!

And I LERVES ME SOME SFPD! They were so cool!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. The cop said that the org is in charge of keeping the sidewalk clean, but if it's not permanent, we're allowed to do whatever we want to the sidewalk. CoS called the cops on our Halloween raid saying that we were graffiti-ing their property. lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rickybobby Member

I
    I AM SAD I WILL MISS IT!!!!!! THERE WILL BE DISCO BALL AND FABULOUS MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

This would be a good one for first timers!!!!!!!!!! A great time in the City on a Friday night with fun people!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYZZZZZ
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I won't be there Friday either :( nnnooooo
  8. rickybobby Member

Uh oh NEED MOAR FEMANONS!!!!!!!!!!! GO FEMANONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you fems????????????
  9. Anonymous Member

When an order is sent down "lines" from "uplines" in order to prove compliance one must submit what is called a "Compliance Report" or "CR" for short. A "CR" must show that an order was carried out to positive results. One of the primary things used to evidence the compliance is photographs. Video is also very common
    • Like Like x 2
  10. skeptic2girl Member

:(
  11. skeptic2girl Member

They were also wondering if it was okay for the scilons to get the sidewalk all wet and potentially slippery. They DID manage to block the sidewalk with that hose and the gang of stooges loitering there.
    We might mention this when they call the police next time -- but I don't think it's egregious enough to report on its own. Until someone gets hurt. :( But, I mean, I am sure other BUSINESSES use hoses on the sidewalk quite a bit.
  12. rickybobby Member

Don't think it's worth wasting taxypayer resources on such triviata--- CoS' tax exemption is enough of an insult to the taxpayer.

I might, however, consider wearing GALOSHES next time!!!!!!

I must say, they were indeed very polite about the whole thing, in their creepy "no eye contact allowed" robot way. I just wish they were interested in taking my flyers! I offered VERY nicely. Even to the weird, angry German lady scientologist who came by early in the day and spoke to us. I mean, she initiated the contact, and told us we didn't know what we were talking about, but refused to take the info to find OUT what we were talking about. She didn't want to KNOW what we were talking about, she just wanted to tell us we were WRONG.

Sad, soooooooo sad.

The saddest part to me was the elementary school age child with his Mom that came in with her early in the day, and was still in there when we left. What were they doing with him in there????????? I hated it. She brought him out and back in past us (going to Starbucks I presume) holding on to his hand for dear life like we were going to eat him or something (we immediately backed away and kept our distance respectfully and did not say a WORD in his general direction, BTW), and he just looked very confused. Early cognitive dissonance, I suppose-- his observations probably did not match up with what he was told. It's hard to position us as angry protesters when we were obviously having so much fun.

I love the tourists most of all! I noticed that some of the tour buses are starting to point us out on their tours! We are probably posted on lots of FB walls of people who come visit. Tourist Tech.
    • Like Like x 5
  13. lostatsea Member

Aww, thanks. <3

Sad sad sad that I'm not there. :(
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. skeptic2girl Member

YES. We should have imported you.
  15. lostatsea Member

Got your prezzie in the mail today. Thanks. <3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

^A young woman tells the story of a man her dad knew, and what happened when that's man mother died.
  18. Confidential to ET:

Are you there?

--Voice of ET
  19. rickybobby Member

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/11/anonymous-101/

OMG you guys! I know this is a year ago and you have already talked about this amongst yourselves, but I just discovered this! SHIT YOU ROCK!!!!!!! I am proud to be standing outside the Org holding signs with you guys!!!!!!! WOOHOO! SF CHANS ROCK!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Quinn spent several hours with us one day. That was the day scientology sent Naomi to film us for an hour or so. We knew we had arrived when they sent a woman with a video camera to confront us.
    Lulz ensued.
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

That's the one.
    Here's a new one, more lulz to be had with the new sprinkler tech, now the new improved Hose Tech. Watch as they use phones and at least 4 people to coordinate the daring washing of a city sidewalk. I didn't get it on video but they spent several minutes on the other side of the building watching the roof. It's pure comedy gold, watching the SF org staff cope with the SPs.
    When we passed by an hour later, the new chalking was still there.
    So watch as the scilons use their oatee skills to shatter and confront suppression by washing sidewalks and lying to the police.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  23. rickybobby Member

Nice! Good job!

I am soooo impressed with the Scientologist's powers to confront (NOT). Geez. They couldn't even look us in the eyes. So much for the great skillz they paid a lot of money for! Is that what Dianetics training is good for? Pay thousands of dollars to learn to avert your eyes?

YOUR DOUBTS ARE VALID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. skeptic2girl Member

We will have to make a Best Of SF Anons thread -- I am happy to say it would take a while to put together. :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. skeptic2girl Member

Here's a nibble of Best of. The new Era of Epic began last summer, with this thread:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/san-francisco-summer-raids-2011-the-daily-raep.91858/
    Pic below was from Weekend at Jerrys -- there is one with 2 femanons in swimsuits, posing with this handler, Richard:
    [IMG]

EDIT:
    For your convenience, b/c that thread is 27 pages long (!) -- here are the posts with the best pics from that raid:

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP
    • Like Like x 1
  26. skeptic2girl Member

Convo with Scientologist that I was telling you about, rickybobby -- he comes out of the org around 5:20:

Goofy is other Anon there. He does a great job talking. I was pleasantly surprised with my own ability to keep my head, listening to this a year later. And yes, DX, my camera sucks...
    • Like Like x 1
  27. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. skeptic2girl Member

29. Xenu Is Lord Member

You all really need to play OT3 and the Wally Hanks Audio for the cult member washing the sidewalks. I am sure they and the public would enjoy that.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. skeptic2girl Member

Moog noted that by coincidence, the famous Message to Scientology, courtesy of Anonymous, was playing during the hose tech drama. He turned up the volume.
    Thank Xenu for moog!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. skeptic2girl Member

It is wet where I am, from Scilon tears (aka rain)
    I'm still raiding.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. skeptic2girl Member

Scientologists graduating Friday, November 16th are invited to:

Safe Grad Night 2*
    TODAY
    5pm* until you are properly honored!
    *Official start time is 5 -- but we're always late. Better say 6.
    [IMG]
    Even if you're not graduating, come anyway!
    You are very welcome! :)

also: NEWBS COMPLETELY WELCOME!

Come and laugh with us, dance, etc. <3
  33. Anonymous Member

Oh, yes. There is chalk...
  34. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Good job, guys! And two new fags: BEAUTIFUL. We stood in the rain, danced in the rain, and as soon as it stopped raining we left. Call it Scientology logic.
    brb, footage still drying out.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Sobekneferu Member

had a great time
    4JSKK.jpg
    05S8U.jpg
    [IMG]