Customize

FALL FESTIVAL OF FLUNK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skeptic2girl, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rickybobby Member

Yay newbies!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooohooooooooo
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. skeptic2girl Member

This Chalk Tech (content aside, possibly) instigated a call to the police. Video to follow, but the Scilons stalled and actually had the officer pacing at the front desk -- later, two scilon staff girls tried to be very demostrative/charming/flirty with hand motions and smiling and lipstick. 15 minutes of that. Your tax dollars at work...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. anonysamvines Member

psssst skeptic2girl wanna know why Xander doesn't likee the gosling?
    it's cos 6 drools over the scilon version in Sea Org Alley!
    trufax ;)

me am well jel of Xander's tour, weljel. I want to do it
  9. rickybobby Member

NICE! YAY MOOG DISCOBALLLLL!!!!!! Wonderful ChalkTech!!!!!!

Sad I had to miss, had to work. YOU GUYS ROCK!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. skeptic2girl Member

Here's the part when the SFPD pulls up. I suppose we'd been there less than half an hour? I cut out almost ten minutes of the cult staff manipulate the policeman, making him stand by their front desk while they blah blah blah on the phone, then handing him a cell phone that they had been talking on. Who the heck was on the other end?

Oh! And I forgot -- there was what was technically an "assault" -- by a wog*, apparently, not a Scientologist -- as he batted away a camera. Countdown to when Radio Paul insists we should have called the police starts... NOW.

(the police were already there, of course - we'd have to get on Vicki's "porch" -- and if we opened the door to alert him, he'd have to spend even longer in there hearing them complain we trespassed)

*why the heck is it so hard to tell garden variety aggro jerks from Scientologists? Maybe he IS a Scientologist. He did that thing where he smiled and hated you at the same time.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. skeptic2girl Member

[EDIT: I keep forgetting...
    CONTAINS SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY JERRY THE OT8!]

Got to have a nice conversation with a couple passing by who were just the sort of people whom you like to talk with at a protest. They told us about their experience with the stress test table, and then when they asked about Anons being harassed by the cult, I was able to conveniently find Xander* who told his flowers-to-grandma story:

*If you want to get roaring drunk, watch the series of videos from this protest and take a shot every time DX is standing to the side texting. I wished the real-life Ryan Gosling was at our protest and then I would ask him to tell the tall guy that he was being rude.

confidential to anonymousavines: re, six and dx -- both my spidey sense as well as my magic 8 ball tell me absolutely, positively NO romantic tension. No no no no no no no no.
    Besides, Six could do better ;)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

47.3 - 11/16/2012 SF Scientology Org -- Darth Xander Talks About Chicago Anons; More

Published on Nov 19, 2012 by 309temporary

Plus, Scilon Camera Lady and Moog's Biggest Fan
  14. rickybobby Member

What's up with all the police calling lately? What has changed that make them want to involve SFPD again all of a sudden?
    Poor SFPD!!!!! I know they hate being called in there!!!!!

The Scilons are SO LAME. I wonder who is on the other end of the phone micromanaging their response? They just cannot think for themselves!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

oh, our beautiful new Anons! also trying to document (for his own enlightenment) how xander spends most of the raid texting and how annoying that is.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

What the cops see:
    Moog and his DiscoTechers;
    Jerry and his Tap Dancers.

The worst the cops get is having to listen to disco and scilons. It's actually a mini break when they get the call.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

love ya, pooks! <3

btw, fellow sf anons and xander -- I forgot to tell you: our circuitous route to dinner was a well-thoughtout plan to evade OSA...

ALSO, what a classy neighborhood the org is in, with it's "gentleman's" (!) clubs lining the streets! I felt protective of our little newbs, in that environment: but they clearly could take care of themselves.
    When a drug dealer offered to sell them some baggies ("3 for 10!!") I glared at him, and I told him no thank you. I think he thought I was their mom, because he immediately looked sheepish and said, "I don't mean no disrespect!" Meanwhile, the younger anon laughed at his offer, responding, "That's not a very good price!" ;)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. MOOG Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

A rainy TGIF night raid at the declining SF Scientology Org, featuring special guest Darth Xander from Chicago. 2 wild NewAnons joined us for dancing, and PTS used her famous double-strength chalk-tech. SFPD were called, and over 15 minutes of police resources were wasted. no water-hose treatment necessary due to rain. camera kept turning off somehow, so i missed some stuff, mainly: the cop telling us to have fun and carry on, and my tour of the disgusting old spit stains on the Org windows - people just walk by and literally spit on Scientology, and staff ignores it? is there no white glove at this Org anymore? watch closely for reluctant appearances by favorite OT8 Jerry Racheff, and bewigged OSA-bot Bill Crawford.

SCIENTOLOGY IS OVER!!! LOVE!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Happy caturday!
    [IMG]
    Z0hzc.gif
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  20. skeptic2girl Member

21. ...THIS Caturday? As in TODAY?
  22. Darth Xander Member

Geeze, sorry. Didn't think you'd notice. But in retrospect I should have known the SF Anons would brook no lallygagging.

Uh, yeah. That was obvious. There's no way a local could be that confused about where things are.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. 8603617_600x338.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  24. skeptic2girl Member

Oh my goodness... Left out a key fact, eh?
    No. Dec. 15th..
    I will fix listing.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

29. Darth Xander Member

SF Anons:

Thanks for raiding so much! As always, you went above and beyond.

Adhocrat - Great seeing you again. I mentioned to someone afterwards that you are the easiest guy to talk to ever. Keep on yelling!

Moog - I am a hugger, and I am not ashamed.

Rickybobby - You probably don't care, but I'm sorry I excluded you from the SF Message to Everyone Else video. Although I've made great progress, this suave, debonaire attorney exterior hides a still somewhat socially challenged goof.

S2G - I'm sorry for the excessive emailing at the third raid. Indeed, I am a jackass. In my defense, though, I note that I held out mostly (entirely?) during the other two raids, one of which you did not witness because you overslept or something.

Noobs - There are stiff white folks like S2G, and then there's me. Listen to me when I say whatever you decide, go with your gut. Its what you make of it.

All - Thank you for accommodating my strict diet and foregoing Now Dung or whatever its called in favor of pizza. SF has good pizza!

DX
    • Like Like x 5
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

rYXmt.jpg

hay guise, any fags for Lisa McPherson on Wednesday? SF Org, standing by with candles, flowers and Lisa poster and camera.
  35. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  36. Shameless crosspost

• Winner Winner x 2
  37. rickybobby Member

Nothin' shameless about it. We loves us some Xander. Does he ever get any libs? Seems like he's always on post....
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

39. rickybobby Member

Bump my ass, baby! SANTACON!!!!!! Do you know how hard it is to find a damn Santa Hat in South Bay????? Sheeeyit.
  40. skeptic2girl Member

omgosh - I almost bought an extra one the other day, to bring! but it was at the goodwill, and I think it was used, and it was just like... okay, if I wouldn't want to wear it, I wouldn't inflict it on anyone else.

I'm thinking one of those dollar stores might carry them -- I only have one because last year one of the santas wandering around gave us, like, 3. It was generous of him either way, but I have to believe he got them cheap.

I saw some at Toys R Us for, like 5 bucks each. Too rich for my blood.

And YES blue hair + red santa hat = PERFECT! And bonus points for patriotism! ;)

Are you bringing us an adhocrat?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.