Customize

FALL FESTIVAL OF FLUNK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by skeptic2girl, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickybobby Member

And what is a Postulates seminar, anyway?
  2. MOOG Member

V1AGX.gif
    • Like Like x 3
  3. skeptic2girl Member

I wonder... since the 5th for Sacramento was somewhat arbitrary, we could push it back a week or so?
    What say y'all?

I *believe* I'm also booked for the 22nd (this Saturday) -- maybe not. We can discuss privately.

We raided on New Year's last year, but it was just moog, moar xenu and I and not even very many scilons. So it was fun, but it seemed like there were more funner things to do. Because it was cold, too.
  4. Lol even the scilons think it's a shitty idea to go to the Org on New Years
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. skeptic2girl Member

Okay, the 5th is solid for Sac. Let's not change that one -- it doesn't work out any other weekend.
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

^if moog was Black...
  8. SPRTT Member

It's a cross between vigil and new years resolution. At vigil, you sit in a room thinking about good things for others. At New Years you attempt to make personal improvement goals for yourself. Postulates seminar is where you pay to sit in a room thinking that if you pay even more money, good things will happen to you. You'll be too busy to feast on the hair of the dog. (however many years I was in proximity, I can't remember one "postulate" that was not supposed to be self serving. Wonder how my BFAM JustNoise remembers that).

Merry Christmas to the SFAnon crew, which is burgeoning and evidently has acquired both an excellent dance leader in Carlton Banks, and a cat with a psychadelic disco tongue. Year of win, I see. Carry on. Love, Laughter, Rollerskates, and Bacon to all and to all a good night.
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. MOOG Member

Anon called last night, saying he had been hanging around the Org and it was still a shambles inside. also some kind of crush reg thing going on with 12 grey haired Scientologists all sitting very still in 12 chairs facing away from the windows...so

jbk6p0sLZlVTcQ.jpg

Today there a was a surprise raid, with Marcabian and Slobeck. Somehow at 2 PM the front room looked amazing, all put together like always. and all along the spit-stained windows are new black cubicle rooms with TV screens galore, like little black Implant Stations. must have been a long night.

jbdQ5Agg1e0hRL.png
    jNGdYZpBJVMiO.png

Pippi was working the front, and watched us the whole time, but only came to the window once to take a quick photo. Jerry was looking so handsome in a red sweater. i wished him happy holidays and told him the org looked great, he just smiled.

jmqa6ZGLXbppk.png
    jSGMG57dcdn26.png
    jgBSCUiF1O1SB.png

families with really little kids kept coming over asking for pictures, and i handed out more of the "SCIENTOLOGY IS OVER/ Happy Christmas from John & Yoko" cards. when we left i waved at Pippi until she waved back. it was a good time.

jg1EAOp3pzyNc.png
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

The little guy on Fantasy Island would say "de plane de plane" and the adventure would begin
    Now, the scifags say "De Walt, De Walt" and the adventure begins.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Chipshotz Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. rickybobby Member

Awesome!

Except I hate the little kids part. That always makes me sad.

So, was it just replacing the carpet, or did they rearrange stuff?
  13. rickybobby Member

And, btw, LOVE the postcards. They are awesome in their lovely Moogness.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. rickybobby Member

OMG... apocalypse almost over..... and what is left, but----- dare I say it-----

CATURDAY

12/21/12 and the world seems to be holding itself together.....
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

I am pretty sure he meant non-cult tourist families. :)
  16. rickybobby Member

DOH! Me should read better. Was too busy worrying about the apocalypse.

I have also been thinking that I have seen too many kids in that org. Every time I see one go in it makes me half mad, half sad. Sad for them, mad at their stoopid parents for not doing their research before dragging them into a CULT.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. MOOG Member

HAPPY CHRISTMAS SCIENTOLOGISTS <3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. rickybobby Member

Merry Christmas, Anons!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. rickybobby Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. JustNoise Member

I agree for the most part. The nicer scilons and ex-hippies generally had a few world peace and save the whales type postulates mixed in with the self serving thoughts about money and status.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Confidential to Ethics Trouble:

It's time. I have a feeling you still lurk here from time to time, feeling slightly abashed that you are still attempting to make the twisted straight, make the crazy sane, make the boring exciting, and make the Pippi ethical.

But it is time. You've been in long enough. You've been in long enough to have heard what a Big Being Tom Cruise is many times, so perhaps you should heed the most quotable quote from his Opus, Risky Bizniss.

Sometimes you gotta say What The Fuck.

Just do eet. Happy New Year, Happy FREE YEAR. GTFO and make yourself happy.

--Voice of ET
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  33. MOOG Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR SCIENTOLOGISTS <3<3<3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

36. -1 OR 2+343-343-1=0+0+0+1 --
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.