Customize

False Flag protests at funeral

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by BorisAnyonymous, Jan 6, 2009.

1. False Flag protests at funeral

I think we need to be prepared for the possibility that there will be false flag protests at Jett Travolta's funeral. Either from scientologists or from butthurt channers who think it'll be lulzy.

The former's more likely, but they could easily co-opt the later anyway.

So, hivemind - do we make it clear that there are to be NO protests at any funeral or memorial service for Jett Travolta?

Whilst I believe that some kind of avoidable moronic faggotry led to this death, we need to stay well on the opposite of the Phelps' attitude when it comes to funerals.

I suggest we do not go anywhere near the funeral or memorial and denounce anyone that does protest there as being a false flagger.

Anonymous?
  2. Re: False Flag protests at funeral

^ FUCKING THIS.

Continue flash-raiding our Orgs, continue the raeg against $cientology.
  3. Mutante Member

Re: False Flag protests at funeral

If anything deserves a press statement (rather than, say, a press pack about the Purif for media researchers) then this is it. I mean, a statement saying that anonymous will not picket the funeral or interfere with it in any way. There is nothing to be gained from messing with any such ceremony. A pre-emptive statement to this effect would be good chemo.
  4. catwoman30 Member

I have to go with the OP on this one-although feel free to tell me I'm a douchebag....I have a headache and can't explain myself at the mo
  5. basil Member

Gotta agree with the OP.

Lulz has a time and a place. Picketing funerals is neither.

Doesn't mean we can't rip the shit out of the rest of the scifags at the nearest Org about it though.
  6. catwoman30 Member

My brain thanks you......
  7. PAnonA Member

Agreed with this. We're not Westburo fags.
  8. Consensus Member

I agree that doing so would hurt our cause, but I cannot tell anyone else what to do, nor am I responsible for any other person's behavior. ANYBODY CAN BE AN ANON. Even assholes. I can't tell them they aren't. And anons can act however they like - they are responsible for their actions, I'm responsible for mine.

So putting out an 'official' press release (whatever the fuck that means) that states that NO anons will picket funerals is bullshit - we can't gaurantee that. And we can't do the 'no true scotsman' argument, because we don't have official 'memberships.'

Protesting the funeral or memorial services would be retarded, it would be a footbullet. And I hope anyone who does so gets whats coming to them. But I'm not going to assert that it won't happen, nor insist that, if it does, the people who did it were 'not anons.'

If it happens, and the press picks up on it and tries to paint us with a broad stroke, point them to this thread. Maybe they'll learn a little bit about how we operate.
  9. Happy Cat Member

▲ Was going to say something to this effect, but I'm shit at putting together words. Thanks, Consensus.
  10. LRonAnon Member

I've seen quite a few photos of Scientologist wearing mask and being anonymous, it is their right to be so.

I will not protest a funeral, my strike will be in due time.
  11. SP_thats_me Member

I agree with the OP
  12. catwoman30 Member

My brain thanks you as well.....
  13. Optimisticate Member

Agree. It needs to be done now. I have not the time however due to morning appts.

This needs to be spread like stage 4 cancer, quickly and aggressively. Keep it short and sweet and to the point so it can be included in full in news briefs.

Here's my attempt at sounding eloquent:

If it's stupid, my apologies I just woke up. Gotta start somewhere tho.
  14. orly Member

We can't really give orders, here.

But yes, protesting funerals is retarded, but I think the most we can do is shout down anyone who suggests/tries doing it.
  15. Mutante Member

The [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-063clxiB8I&"]Code of Conduct[/ame] video didn't exactly hurt. That's all I'm saying.
  16. Re: False Flag protests at funeral

No, but it seems like hivemind is getting on the same page here.

My two cents on the subject is that if any Anons ARE available around the time of the funeral that they find some place nearby to keep an eye out for false flaggots; and if they should emerge, confront and shatter the shit out of them.
  17. eddieVroom Member

Makes sense to me. I see nothing to be gained by interfering with the funeral, much less getting anywhere near it.
  18. catwoman30 Member

Yeah-I would hate to give them any ammo......apparently they have enough already.
  19. Re: False Flag protests at funeral

I agree with OP...but I have a feeling nothing is going to stop the WBC if they find out where the funeral is going to be...talk about cancer and AIDS.
  20. webkilla Member

we have plenty of other cases and court records prooving scilons dont let people with mental sickness recieve medication - we dont need bad PR for pwning a funeral

but is it then ok to point out at regular protests?
  21. kremmy Member

edit: really no point in this post
  22. Plups Member

I'm going to disagree with the second para. I think we stay the hell away from there. We don't confront anyone - if we plan to do so they'll lure us into a confrontation and it won't be good.

Absence is best.
  23. the_cloak Member

I would also suggest no regular raids during the funeral day. Meaning no pickets of orgs that day. I know I know, it leaves them alone but hell it's for one day. That way they can't claim we were picketing at all during that funeral.

Does anyone have a date on it yet?
  24. Re: False Flag protests at funeral

If we know the cult, and I think we do....we might have to dispense with your no protest on funeral day idea...what are the changes they'll pick the 10th?
  25. Gary Pariani Member

I'm calling bullshit on this. Raid your Org whenever you can. Just cause some silly scifaggot died, doesnt mean we stop raiding the orgs and missions for a day. If you want to Raid the org with signs saying YOU KILLED JETT, feel free....in fact... it is encouraged.