Customize

Famous Clam Leakage

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Ess Pee, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Ess Pee Member

Famous Clam Leakage

This wog dares to wonder. (We are good at that) What sort of $cibot would be secretly spilling the cults secret entrails to SPs?
    Dare I think it could be a celebrity mole? They are, after all, sacred cash cows to the cult and as such may be exempt from redundant excessive sec checks. They must know this. Not known conspirators like Mike Rinder leaking sensitive info but perhaps a Chick Corea or Nancy Cartwright or lesser luminary seeking higher fame levels may develop leakage issues. Do celebs have access to damaging material? Or are they kept in their own tank to prevent them from vectoring non mythological material from escaping the corporate inner circle? Could any one of those smiling faces featured on their slick celebrity, aren't we super special, magazines gain access to damaging corporate material? Will the OSA extend the current inquisition to shiny happy celebs? Would Jenna Elfman get RPFd? Will Kristy Alley be put on purification rundown? What would happen if a nationally syndicated cartoonist got declared? Would the new high profile SP turn their humour against the cult? Protecting celebrities, insulating them, stroking their egos and giving them wins even when they rock slam seems to be the standing order. As long as the check clears, they Keep Stupidity Working. Is a high level OT celebrity mole a threat to the cult? Of course, as a happy wog, I have never touched the cans and consider that equal to jamming a syringe full of heroin into my arm.(not gonna happen) Fame is like a drug, once people have it they have to keep it, they want more . Why do people get so damn silly around famous people? Fame addiction is tough to beat. E-Meter addiction is tough to beat. Put down the cans, the show is over. Perhaps a little myth o done is needed to ease scibot addicts off the cans. I am no expert on the minutia of this cult but I would venture a guess that no celeb has ever been RPFd or placed on introspection rundown. Celebrities are not special. Their shit stinks and all the fancy clothes and people magazine spreads can not change that. Of course, if they were to be cut off from their perceived fame source and ostracized from their opium den of ego pumping theta bopping grabasstic can clutching, they would be at the perceived end of their career. Or the beginning of re-entry into a kinder gentler reality. All of Jabba The Hubbards scribblings are pure bullshit period. Scientology is not a church nor is it a religion any more than Pokemon or Barbie dolls. $cientology is rapidly facing extinction. We will WIN.

Scientology without lawyers is like Judaism without Rabbis.

KSW = Kaput Superstitious Wangling

Expect us!
    We are Legion
    We do not forget
    We do not forgive

We are everywhere