Customize

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2008.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

And nothing of value was lost.
  2. Zhent Member

The complete OCA test and related procedures have been leaked onto the internet by anonymous, if you wish you can do the whole thing without giving any info, real or fake, to Scientology. I don't a link handy but try searching the forums (through google).

As for visiting them... well if you must you can walk into an org and chat to someone, and you won't have to give them any significant info (unless your going to sign up for something [Its a trap!]).

I suggest studying them from a safe distance, ie a computer.

It would depend on what mailing lists you got on... but if you were unlucky you could be looking at multiple mailings per week... for the rest of your life (or Scientology's life).
  3. A Noid Member

Hi.

I've been lurking for a bit if only for the laughs (lulz?) at how effective Anonymous is. *applause*

I have a question and have no idea where else to put it.

Of the things I saw and read about Co$, there was something missing in the picture but I couldn't put my finger on it, until it came to me:

Where are the retired/elderly scientologists? where do they live? what do they live on (moneywise)? Social security? Is there such a thing as a scientologist savings account or 401k they can fall back on? What happens to them when they are too old for "up stats"(or whatever it's called)?

I mean by now there must be plenty scientologists over 70, where are they?

Thx
  4. Anonymous Member

They won't get any help from the cult, generally.

If they are no longer giving the cult money, or working for the cult under terms of slavery, they really are considered an evil drain on the progress of Ron's plans, I gather.

Many just enter the world of unsupported mental illness/public welfare/destitution, is my impression.
  5. Anonymous Member

In scientology terms, it's lovingly called "offloading" Some seniors are simply and literally loaded off a bus or car and dumped nearby.

Many staff at higher levels, called Sea Org, get little to no annual physical checkups or preventative care. Church of Scientology has never (not ever) provided medical insurance for staff, no matter how many billions of $$ they rake in. As you can imagine, many die younger than the norm, often while still on staff.
    In addition, decades of daily stress, daily lack of sleep, nutrition, food, and basic interactions with social groups and family, weekly extreme verbal abuse all add up to early onset of diseases, usually left untreated until fatal stages.

Both staff at lower levels as well as public at all levels are pressured on a weekly basis to ignore any and every financially sound plan, mortgage homes 2 or 3 times, max out every credit card, take out loans and borrow knowing they can't pay obligations, divest their 401k's and any financial instruments, even with high penalties for doing so, life insurance policies, compromising careers or their own business financial sound plans, you name it.

Why, you ask, would anyone do these things? Ask Bernie Madoff investors the same question. The answer's the same: The marks believe there's an extraordinary return for their investment.
  6. Anonymous Member

Question:
    <Who the hell is that guy?
  7. Anonymous Member

He is John Sweeney, a reporter from the BBC.
  8. Anonymous Member

Is there some kind of reason he's there? Like what he did or said or something?
  9. anonymous612 Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sweeney_(journalist)
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Waco anonman Member

this probably has nil to do w/ chanology but...what came first: the advise or the dog? yeah that b rite i just quoted philosoraptor!
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

I doubt he was really begging for treatment. He was trying to mooch more cash from the government and had run out of physical aliments to claim that he was suffering from. (Claims to be dead, blinded and missing limbs are too easily disproven, you see.)