Customize

Farrakhan calling Hitler a great man

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Nick_Nolte Member

That thing is almost 30 years old. At least try to get something more recent.
  3. Anonymous Member

Farrakhan has become more careful recently. He implies things, but never says calls them by their actual name. For example, he wouldn't say Jews, but he'd say Hollywood agents and accountants or "bankers". He even gave an interview to the Israeli television telling how much he loved Jews, because many great violinists were Jewish.
    I don't need that kind of shit, which is obviously not sincere. I want something short and catchy about Farrakhan. And as far as I'm concerned, he still hasn't taken back this whole "Hitler was a great man". I'm not even looking for information about Farrakhan per se (as he is a controversial figure in his own right), but I just want to show why it's outrageous that Scientology is nowadays buddies with the Nation of Islam.
  4. Nick_Nolte Member

You're making a lot of assumptions there, and this plan of yours is kind of beating a dead retarded horse. The average person knows both these groups are kind of extreme, elitists and not friendly to those that speak out against them. What do you hope to accomplish?
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, Farrakhan himself is a dead retarded horse. But the fact that Miscavige associates with him is quite new and not that retarded. And the fact that Wiesenthal Center is willing to associate itself by proxy with a leader of an organisation that thinks that Hitler is a great man - it's definitely news worthy in the Jewish world. I'm aiming towards the Jewish audience. And nothing works better in PR with my people than the combination of words "Hitler" and "great" in the same sentence.
    And yes, I'm taking many leaps there. But who cares? It's called good PR.
    Anyway, all this discussion is besides the point - I want that recording and would be grateful to anyone who can find it.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Nick_Nolte Member

Wait, I thought this was about Farrakhan, but now you're making it up and saying the whole organization believes it? You need to get your words right or not do this at all. Saying that it's ok to make leaps of faith because it's good PR is stupid. You are trying to educate people, and by stretching the truth, you break your reputation as well as those that you associate with as a legitimate source of information. So what do you want specifically? You want to do a propaganda campaign and act like a Scilon PR or you want to be factually correct?
  7. PresidentShaw Member

<AnonShaw> <BlvdNights> oh this farrakhan thread is getting a lil juicy
    <AnonShaw> she wants those recording now nigga
    <BlvdNights> lol
    <BlvdNights> she can suck my dick that's what she can do
    <AnonShaw> lol
    <BlvdNights> and you can copypasta that into the thread
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

The recent NOI & $cientology Alliance is extremely significant.

I found this link with a quickie search for "Farrakhan +audio":http://farrakhanphotos.com/store/page2.html

The search page has a number of other interesting links. Too busy right now for me to track it all down for you, so this is the best I can do for now. Maybe moar later.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I did not say that the whole organization believes it. I said that it is associating itself by proxy with a person who thinks that Hitler is a great man. Big difference between believing and associating.
    I did not make anything up. Scientology is closely connected with Farrakhan. Farrakhan is a known racist, anti-semite and is known to have said that Hitler is a great man. I do not see any parallel between Scilon PR and the point I'm making.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Perfect, thank you so much.
    I also think that it's an important development. It sort of shows how desperate Miscavige has gotten. It might bring him some fast cash right now, but won't help him in the long run to be friends with the Nation of Islam.
  11. Anonymous Member

Hitler was indeed a great man. Because he started WW2 and committed genocide, people forget all the good things he'd done for Germany beforehand (creating jobs, revitalizing the German economy during the Great Depression, etc.). He's proof that even the best of us can turn into villainous sorts who could potentially hold the world by the throat.
  12. Nick_Nolte Member

Once again, are you just trying to do propaganda or are you trying to be factual?
  13. Anonymous Member

@Nick_Nolte
    Yeah yeah, you win. I get it. You have to be right no matter what, even though I've explained myself rather well. Your only argument was that Farrakhan called Hitler a great man 30 years ago, which doesn't make it untrue.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Herro get a new act
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Nick_Nolte Member

I never said it wasn't untrue. Probably was knowing Farrakhan. What I'm saying is that it was so long ago now, you're better off finding something more relevant and actually connected to Scientology instead of throwing out the random and predictable Hitler complimenting statement. People are more likely to react to something said a day ago than something said three decades ago. And really his statement has no reflection on Scientology either. I don't see the connection besides the stretch you're making with their QUOTE recent partnership UNQUOTE
  16. PresidentShaw Member

17. Anonymous Member

Hey mods!
    Shaw's outing sox again!!!

/r/ infraction, or son_i_am_disappoint PM stat!
  18. Ann O'Nymous Member

You don't know the history of history. I do.
    Repeating the same thing again and again doesn't make it better or worse. It makes it annoying.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Nick_Nolte Member

Sometimes kids need things to be repeated before they learn.
  20. Ann O'Nymous Member

I feel relieved. First I thought it was Alzheimer...
  21. Anonymous Member

ohh danm they fit perfeytly to the cult
  22. Anonymous Member

Bozuri - 4 u
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Here is another one and very recent, good plain anti-semitism courtesy of Farrakhan. "Jewelry is named after Jews because they run the industry". Beautiful. Jewish owners of NBA teams "plantation owners". And then Farrakhan goes and praises Scientology. Don't tell me it's not a significant connection.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_7697.shtml
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Speaking of Hitler....
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

read up noob
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Nick_Nolte Member

Wow...you really wasted your time looking all that up instead of being productive and helping out in some way?

Oh I'm sorry, I forget I'm on WWP, where drama comes before being productive
  29. Anonymous Member

Rodney Muhammad talks about Solomon building a temple and using the JINN (white devils)to build it
    he uses this example to explain the current association with NOI using Scientology
    @ around 6:30 He gos onto to say "Today the JINN (White Devils)are in the Church of Scientology"

Rodney Muhammad telling it like it really is...at least from the racist perspective of the Nation of Islam

"Today the JINN (White Devils)are in the Church of Scientology"
    and he goes on to use the example of Neo-Nazi Lincoln Rockwell attending a 1961 NOI meeting.
    its OK to hang with racist white supremacists Elijah Muhammad did it!
    so its OK "Today to hang with the JINN (White Devils)that are in the Church of Scientology"

Rodney is not alone in thumbing his nose at the CoS

you can read and here Farrakhan do that here.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...n-defends-dianetics.63835/page-2#post-1368817

it's not hard to find recent bigotry..anti-semitism you can watch Farrakhan in his last Saviors Day speech for that
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

ITT = Anti-Godwin's Law.
  31. Nick_Nolte Member

So it's ok if a racist is against Scientology. Cool.
  32. Anonymous Member

zip it .it took all of 10 second...to post that nimrod

my productivity is In contributing 50% of the content in the links

the drama is all you cocks and all
  33. veravendetter Member

Wonder if Chuck D and the rest of the S1W's have got a PC folder yet?
    Yeeeaahh booooyyyy!
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

no its not.
    play semantics elsewhere.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

FFS!!! Now we need a Post-It Thread for all the Needy faggots.

Nick, if clues were shoes, you'd be a barefoot faggot.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Nick_Nolte Member

My own interpretation of something is not semantics. Learn to respect people's opinions.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

respect is earned, keep that in mind.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

Funny, coming from you.