Customize

Farrakhan calling Hitler a great man

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I'm not a politician. I'm not running for office. And I don't have to respect anyone's stupid opinions. Including yours.

WTF is it with you? Too much football without a helmet? Drug abuse? What? Are you in an iron lung?

My curiosity is actually aroused in terms of learning how it is that you became a pile of weapons-grade stupidity; a level of intelligence that is so low, it can cause serious harm to anyone coming into close contact with it.

You must be a freakin' $cilon in a state of freakin' Treason.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    not yet but Philip Muhammad is working on it
  3. Anonymous Member

Why?
  4. Anonymous Member

the ADL keeps an archive of all Farrakhan's current faux pas
    The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews I & II is current and in print.

its one of many fine examples
    the NOI and Farrakhan havent toned down their bigotry, and aren't about too
    no amount of auditing is going to change that.

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV_E-zn6t5e63MNklNH9DcDSw-J21GY

Alfreddie Johnson appears to find the hate filled book amusing

alfwlc3.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  5. veravendetter Member

It's difficult to know who's getting the shitty end of the PR stick; the Cult or NOI. Certain aspects of this alliance are concerning but on the whole it's just a lulz-opera. You can't write shit this bizarre.
  6. Miranda Member

Nick Nolte, you sometimes make some good points. But there is no point in repeatedly arguing or re-emphasizing your position, and doing so disrupts the process of consensus. A good method of dissent on WWP is simply to ignore ideas you don't like, particularly if you've already voiced your disagreement. This allows ideas to live or die naturally and by consensus.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. AnonLover Member

^^This. but there's one big difference between scilons and NOI that doesnt sit well with me... scilons go further and further into the cult bubble, the further up the bridge they get. They dont typically associate in integrated social circles within their communities, nor invest a great deal of time and money being an active part & figurehead in their local neighborhoods.

but NOI men do... community building and neighborhood relationships w/ supporting local businesses and events is big part of their outreach. rather than being separatists who are off in their own little bizarro world with the e-meter, they take great pride in being proactive community figures. that brings an aspect to the spread of acceptance of scientology being a viable area of study amongst the john q public in NOI neighborhoods that i dont like one bit.
  8. Anonymous Member

Forgive my ignorance, but who is this guy Philip Muhammad? I can see the epaluets of NOI on him. Is he high up in the organization [NOI]?
  9. Anonymous Member

There's a nice guy named "Triumph" who is very knowledgeable about the NOI.